Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where the white dress that she’s put in her stories is from? I want but never will I ever, even with a gun to my head, cooperate with any of her swipe ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair looks like it’s been done with Sun-in.
She reminds me of all the girls at my school who had yellow hair courtesy of that spray 😂
Says me, not that I ever dyed the front 2 strands of my hair with Jolene facial hair bleach like ginger spice 😇 oh no not me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she really went to hairdresser and not just some woman who does dodgy extensions she better not advertise it! You’d hardly want someone with beggy’s hair representing your salon! I mean you wouldn’t want Beggy representing you anyway but my god that hair is bad!! Any decent hairdresser wold refuse to do anymore bleach until was in much better shape!

Reactions: 9
This isn’t my hair, but it isn’t far off it either.

This is what you pay a proper hairdresser for - to get results like this Beggy. Try it, you might like it.
Ohhhh snap! My hair is very similar to this but longer!!!! ☺

Reactions: 6
Flip did she get the prawns free or is another family coming for dinner? That's a huge portion complained to her usual dolly sized portion. Normal for everyone else but this is the woman who shares a meal between 5.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.