Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked nicer with the dark roots. She should embrace her dark hair. Imagine being jealous of your daughter's hair? She clearly is of Poppy.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 546449

Is there something different?
It looks more or less the same...?!!!
It still looks tit. You can still clearly see the extensions- they are still completely obvious. The bleach on the top of her hair is too blonde for her natural colouring and the damage on her natural hair is so bad. I dunno what budget hair dresser she goes to but her hair is absolutely bleeping terrible.

Reactions: 16
My hairdresser would stage an intervention if I turned up with destroyed hair, over (home) bleached, box dyed and with those crappy extensions glued on. He would be having palpitations. I wonder if local hairdressers are wary to offer this sulky madam any advice because she will slate anyone she actually has to hand cash over to!

• Sick
I'm really dissapointed in the hair! I'd expected her to have lost the extensions, just a few days ago she was having a wobble and wanting short hair and the thing is, she CAN have shorter hair without cutting any off, just take the fake hair out. Surely a change like that would have helped her feel more refreshed.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't you be furious if you has lined Beggys pockets for her Arbonne fizzy tablets and now she is trying to earn from swipe ups for any old heath shop or chemist version.

Our bodies usually make enough biotin, B7, through dietary intake, you should always seek medical advice before taking it as a supplement, it’s actually dangerous for an influencer with no qualifications whatsoever to be promoting this😡

Reactions: 14
Our bodies usually make enough biotin, B7, through dietary intake, you should always seek medical advice before taking it as a supplement, it’s actually dangerous for an influencer with no qualifications whatsoever to be promoting this😡

Have to say I agree. Will not be taking advice from someone who never resolved her iron deficiency either. She was given advice to take foodstate iron instead of ferrous sulphate which was causing her tummy problems as it does for many as it is not readily absorbed by the body but she just ignored it. Well sourced vitamins are very important too. That cheap tit she takes for her Vitamin C 🤦‍♀️ Full of sweetener, citric acid and bulking agents. Sorry, it does frustrate me as my friend is a nutritionist and well sourced vitamins without all the fillers are very important. That tit is not good for you. So many better alternatives with pure vitamin C Ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate (both vitamin c) but would involve spending a few more quid. More than 79p from Aldi anyway which I know many can’t afford but she genuinely doesn’t know what she’s talking about so advising others is ridiculous; that is what is frustrating.

There are so many different things/supplements that can improve mood and help during different times of your cycle. She’s suggested one and I guarantee there will be many who go and buy that now and take Dr Meldrum’s advice. Please see a proper nutritionist, pharmacist or doctor 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The hair looks terrible. Blonde really doesnt suit her colouring. It makes her look so old and drawn.

Reactions: 13
If I lived locally, I’d want to know who the hairdresser is to make sure I avoided them. Who would bleach hair in that bad condition?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.