Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of goodies at the charity shop for S and F, as well as herself, nothing for P as usual..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If I lived locally, I’d want to know who the hairdresser is to make sure I avoided them. Who would bleach hair in that bad condition?!
It’s someone local to Banchory from what I can remember after the whole Linton and Mac situation she created I don’t think she’s been back into Aberdeen to get her hair done

edit: I have a few friends who are hairdressers at various well known salons in the city and she doesn’t get her done at any of them

Reactions: 4
It’s someone local to Banchory from what I can remember after the whole Linton and Mac situation she created I don’t think she’s been back into Aberdeen to get her hair done

edit: I have a few friends who are hairdressers at various well known salons in the city and she doesn’t get her done at any of them
Not defending her at all, but the L&M girls are... yeah, problematic.

Reactions: 2
Not defending her at all, but the L&M girls are... yeah, problematic.
They didn’t mess up her hair though she wanted to go from brown to a bleached white balayage which you can’t really do in one sitting and then she slated them over Instagram even after they offered to re do it for her for free. Tbh I think she just begrudged paying to get it done and wanted a freebie as it looked quite nice

Reactions: 10
They didn’t mess up her hair though she wanted to go from brown to a bleached white balayage which you can’t really do in one sitting and then she slated them over Instagram even after they offered to re do it for her for free. Tbh I think she just begrudged paying to get it done and wanted a freebie as it looked quite nice
Perhaps. But without going into too much detail here, the Linton in Linton & Mac is not exactly the nicest person. Maybe she met her match.

Reactions: 4
I’m no expert but she’s definitely had work done. Duck mouth and pillow cheeks 😂
wow she looks really old in this bleach blonde really doesn’t suit her anymore she should really go to her natural Colour also To save her hair!! Such bad condition

Also where the gym boomerang was really looking forward to that!! Unless she is going tonight so she doesn’t have to spend time with the kids!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hair looking as crispy as ever Mrs M!
Waiting to find out how many thousand calories she burnt at the gym looking at herself in the mirror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like she sacked off the gym on day 1. No way she would have gone and not documented it!!

Reactions: 16
Why is she arse licking Ash, Eilidh and Lauren? The podcast has been free on Spotify for ages.

Reactions: 6
What happened with her and Linton Mac? Or is this old news?
She had her hair cut at their salon, didn’t like it but never said a word to them about it, then went online and was slagging them off and then they posted on her Instagram feed I think basically saying that if she wasn’t happy with what they had done she should have said something to them at the time or contacted them directly afterwards to tell them so that they could offer to sort it out rather than pretending everything was ok and then publicly slagging them off!!!! I’m not sure if she ever responded to them or went back - can’t remember!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebecca please delete your Boomerang app 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is she taking so many vitamins for tiredness/fatigue? She must be exhausted doing nothing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She asking people to give Gemlovalentine a follow.....a person who banged on about being comfortable in her size 14 body and then went on a calorie restricted diet during lockdown and told her followers she lost weight from walking. She went from a 14 to a size 8 and finally made a video and then pulled it after she basically showed herself as being calorie counting obsessed. She another moaner who wants the perks of social media but not the comments that come with it. These daft bints are just drawn to one another like bloomin magnets!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.