Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so down about how she looks (which IMO isn’t bad) why is she prancing in front of a mirror in dresses and putting it on her story 🤨🤔

Reactions: 20
Yesterday when she played the girls singing to her I thought how lucky you are and you don’t even know it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yesterday when she played the girls singing to her I thought how lucky you are and you don’t even know it
I just thought, how staged, she can’t even give those girls her full attention when they’re singing happy birthday to her😢right girls, when I press record start singing, and don’t forget to say how much you love me at the end, how else was she able to record it?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Completely agree. But it's because it's not what she wants.
She clearly didn’t want to have S and only went through with the pregnancy to keep Lee. I was 23 when I had my son who wasn’t planned his dad is no longer in the picture but I wouldn’t change a thing. He made me who I am today and pushed me to work hard fo to uni and have a career and show him what a great life you can achieve when you push yourself. I’ll never understand how she doesn’t feel that way about her children she’s very lucky to have 3!

Edit: Also Rebecca my partner works offshore he doesn’t have a nice 3 on 3 off he’s been away for a month he’ll be back a week then away for 6. Suck it up hun it’s called life get on with it

Reactions: 20
‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

View attachment 539620
Same as she misses her comments on her last grid post she has not liked 1 comment or replied to any comments it’s not like she has been busy she herself admits to “ Languishing “ why do these people even bother to comment ? She can’t even just like them it would take a few minutes as there aren’t many it just annoys me that the only time she ever replies is when there’s something to gain Ad engagement or looking for sympathy by complaining about tattlers/trolls picking on her she is rude, arrogant, lazy, selfish and that’s just her good points🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It wasn’t that long ago she was telling the world how happy and content she was 🤔

Reactions: 14
‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

View attachment 539620
duck off.
Imagine being a “self employed boss babe” or indeed in any employed job
And trying to pull that one off.
Sorry boss didn’t get that deadline message must have been in my junk
For 6 months.. whoopsies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she not show us those dresses last week? Must get those swipe up cookies reinstated....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.