Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy. She needs to step away from social media for a good while.and any decent friend would attempt to tell her this. I could see this building up the last wee while, it's not just a birthday /air wrap meltdown. She'd be best to take a break, get her head in a better space. It's not going to happen speaking to strangers that don't give a duck. The body language and eye movement today is not healthy. She is self absorbed, quite obsessional over things like her hair, the airwrap and everything together is not great to watch.

Whatever she needs to do, head, hair and body wise, just do it away from the phone, friends around her should be saying this but whether she listens is a whole different matter.
You're so right, my husband would be having serious words with me if I was behaving like this and obsessing over myself this much. What is she going to be like in her 40s when she's aged and has grown up kids. Such a boring life!

Reactions: 13
Who thinks about their hair THIS much ?
but she literally has nothing else in her life.... I feel so conflicted right now, I'm even starting to feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the fact I don't think she is capable of having the self awareness to make the needed changes to make a difference to her life. I feel sorry for her that she thinks she is above the normal working life when really that could bring her happiness in the long run - give her that purpose that even she mentioned today that she's missing. I also feel sorry for her that she obviously has mental health problems, perhaps postpartum after poppy `and its changed her as a person. I get the impression that overall she's a very lonely, insecure, unhappy person. The only things that brings her happiness seem to be her looks (when she feels she looks good), her dog and random purchases for about 5 minutes until that wears off.

BUT then I also think she's a bit of a dick and would sell her children to the highest bidder and then the pity I feel for her stops....

Reactions: 22
but she literally has nothing else in her life.... I feel so conflicted right now, I'm even starting to feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the fact I don't think she is capable of having the self awareness to make the needed changes to make a difference to her life. I feel sorry for her that she thinks she is above the normal working life when really that could bring her happiness in the long run - give her that purpose that even she mentioned today that she's missing. I also feel sorry for her that she obviously has mental health problems, perhaps postpartum after poppy `and its changed her as a person. I get the impression that overall she's a very lonely, insecure, unhappy person. The only things that brings her happiness seem to be her looks (when she feels she looks good), her dog and random purchases for about 5 minutes until that wears off.

BUT then I also think she's a bit of a dick and would sell her children to the highest bidder and then the pity I feel for her stops....
I agree with you and feel the same way, almost feel a bit sorry for her and I can relate a tiny bit. I’ve found the lockdown hard and as a SAHM life was very monotonous when you can only go for a walk around the block. I felt my mental health slipping but I talked to my husband, my parents and friends about it and gave myself a shake.
Now things are starting to open up, I’m planning lots of days out with my kids and I’m wearing proper clothes (not the joggers I’ve lived in for the past year!) and making a bit of an effort with myself.
Think if she did this, took out those stupid extensions and planned some stuff with the girls and got off social media for a bit she’d feel a million times better. I’m not on social media but I do zone out browsing it so I know how energy zapping it can be and I don’t post anything so that feeling of ‘needing’ to post must be 🤯
Anyway, as always, you tattlers have the best advice and hopefully she’s starting to take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Obviously she wasn’t doing the school run today, sat there waffling on about all of this nonsense

Reactions: 6
that little 'there are two sides to the coin' remark in the snooty voice. I just can't with her today.

Embrace your body and the health it gives you. Stop getting so hung up on how you look bringing you down. It's your mindset that needs fixing, not your body.
SORT YOURSELF OUT.

There are other's going through much worse that would give anything for a fully mobile or healthy body that isn't causing them REAL health issues or effecting their QoL.

Learn some gratitude and be thankful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
that little 'there are two sides to the coin' remark in the snooty voice. I just can't with her today.

Embrace your body and the health it gives you. Stop getting so hung up on how you look bringing you down. It's your mindset that needs fixing, not your body.
SORT YOURSELF OUT.

There are other's going through much worse that would give anything for a fully mobile or healthy body that isn't causing them REAL health issues or effecting their QoL.

Learn some gratitude and be thankful.
She has much to be grateful for but because her expectations are influenced by those she envies she is bitter still about losing her step on the ladder still blaming trolls ratherthan trying to understand it was down to her ignorance and bigotry, hasn’t she worked it out that they are posting only their best, filtering out imperfections and talking up their achievements she herself does this !
If she was more involved with real life and opened her eyes to the poverty and misery that many families are suffering she might just get how privileged she is !

Reactions: 12
Self obsessed or no self esteem ? pretty sure it’s the first having said that she is not balanced.
I deal with people suffering from EUPD and PTSD I would stake my reputation that she has a borderline personality disorder.
Her hair is the least of her problems in my view she is miserable about being a parent, the early success she had has affected her deeply she had a taster of a celebrity lifestyle and she just wants it back, she blames anyone and everyone for her failure but like a narcissist type person she just can’t believe she was responsible she is desperate and needs professional help.
Her family and husband need to act before those girls are damaged by her erratic behaviour and mood swings someone who recently took a food parcel but wastes money on herself spending uncontrollably to feed her emotional needs is just further proof her parents need to protect the welfare of those children stop pussy footing around.
I really hope she doesnt have BPD. I have BPD (as well as being a social worker so i have personal and professional experience of mental health issues) and we get enough negative press as it is without Beggy becoming our poster girl! I personally dont see her as having BPD but perhaps that is me being biased. I know all about the negative aspects of my diagnosis, but i like to focus on the postive aspects of having BPD - such as being loyal and loving, and not being narcissistic or manipulative in the sense that is implied. Plus i think if she was ever diagnosed with any type of disorder then she would be the type of person who uses it to justify her behaviour when that is so dangerous.

Reactions: 7
No pills are Going to fix her hair she needs to stop bleaching it cut it short and stop putting heat on it!! Pills are a waste of money!!
Wait for it, it will be the bleeping Hair Burst rubbish that old Rebecca Lamb has been advertising over the last few weeks - tenner bets!!!!

........and she met up with friends yesterday and by the sounds of it spoke mostly about HER HAIR!!
Sorry but any friend she has really should have told her straight that those extensions are absolutely bleeping HIDEOUS and that she needs to get herself to a proper qualified hair dresser, get the extensions out (and burn them) then cut her hair short, get rid of all the horrible straggly wispy ends that are all different lengths, take the weight out of the top by putting layers through it and dye it back to a natural brown colour and then just leave it alone!!!
Like, seriously- look at the absolute state her natural hair is in - it’s an utter mess, in her stories today it looks ridiculous, the grown out roots and then the mad streaks of bleach with some bizzare yellow patches where she’s tried to do it herself. Her “friends” are doing her a massive disservice by allowing her to think that looks good!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I would feel sorry for her if it’s wasn’t for the fact that she takes ZERO responsibility for anything! The reason her YouTube/Internet career went down the toilet is entirely due to her behaviour. All the freebies, holidays etc that she got meant she could maintain this above average lifestyle but it was all fake. Her REAL life is the one she’s living now: no job, no Hobbies, not many friends it appears.
All the times they were going places and doing things were gifted or paid for by someone else! Now shes had a taste of that life, nothing else will do. She sees a normal entry level job as beneath her. She thinks she’s some online marketing /PR expert I think cos she had a bit of success with Youtube(Mostly down to channel mum who spoon fed her everything and dropped her when the tit hit the fan!!).
The reason she feels meh isn’t lockdown- her life hasn’t changed due to lockdown much- because she never goes anywhere (except walks with the dog!) or does anything now anyway Since her spectacular balls up of her online “career”!
She’s bored but the only way out for her is something she doesn’t want to do -work! She has said herself a “regular job is not for her”!
Well this is her life then - no holidays no trips anywhere and a husband who is away often. She isn’t prepared to make the changes to achieve the fantasy life she wants so shes stuck. And she knows it! But still too lazy to change!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How many times did she have to repeat herself about whatever the girl from made in Chelsea was saying.... we get it Rebecca, you liked that some random tv personality on a fake, scripted tv show said she felt a bit crap about herself..... we get it! You don’t need to repeat yourself 3 times!!!

Also can we take a second to just go “what the duck now?” At the whole use of the world ‘languishing’ as some sort of new concept of being?! It’s just a word! It’s not a new, crazy thing - it’s just a word. She’s talking about it like it’s some new discovery!!!!!

Reactions: 20
To me, the made in Chelsea references just show how she's in a bubble and so far removed from reality. I laugh how she goes on about the body positivity references not always helping her yet she does not correlate her behaviours portraying the perfectly put together mother and wife, flogging the latest 'I'm obsessed with' tat because she's been paid for it, pushing expensive crap such as that lumi recently with absolutely no conscience. In the hey day, showing the fake lifestyle, two parents at home, loads of me time, the holidays, the make up, toys, never ending hauls, the dubious housing, the cars, the out of reach for many sports club memberships, horseriding and ballet lessons for the girls and luxury holiday breaks in the UK yet never ever for a moment would she have considered how that would impact on others feelings about themselves, I doubt even now

But just you carry on bleating over high priced haircare accessories not fixing your life like a magic wand, perhaps then you'll have a teeny bit of understanding how your contribution online has made others feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. We see this exact pattern of behaviour from her all the time.
she’s in a huff at the moment because she bought an expensive gadget that she wanted to show off with and it’s not lived up to expectations. It was her birthday yesterday and it was obviously a quiet day where she probably didn’t get mountains of gifts because she’s 32 not 12 and because she had already had her gift from lee last month and she probably had a very quiet, perhaps boring day mostly on her own. She’s huffy because her hair is a mess and she wants to look like all the Insta huns but she’s not an Insta Hun anymore.
In a few days she will bounce back to being a manic witch again, she never stays like this for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Watched those stories. She needs something fulfilling in her life like get an actual job, or do some volunteering. She's just realised what we have all been saying for ages, she has no purpose other than being a mum and wife and that's not enough for most people to feel fulfilled (me included!)
She could get a job?
Volunteer?
Charity work?
Go back into education?
She won't though she will just complain about languishing!

• Heart
Not one ounce of me feels sorry for her, she's an absolute joke. This is all her doing and quite frankly it's just laughable now. "it's when you like, when you feel you've got no purpose" - err, you are 3 little girls' mother for starters. The rest of the world is slowly getting back to life, going out, business opening, people back to the office - she has nothing like this to even look forward to. Her LIFE is lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And she’s back to showing off her exercising achievements and soggy poached eggs.
Get of the internet and go educate yourself love. Your appalling diet isn’t helping your hair, your skin, your body or your mind set!

Reactions: 11
She has much to be grateful for but because her expectations are influenced by those she envies she is bitter still about losing her step on the ladder still blaming trolls ratherthan trying to understand it was down to her ignorance and bigotry, hasn’t she worked it out that they are posting only their best, filtering out imperfections and talking up their achievements she herself does this !
If she was more involved with real life and opened her eyes to the poverty and misery that many families are suffering she might just get how privileged she is !
I thought this when she was revelling in the fact that it's ok to feel meh because someone on Made In Chelsea feels meh, seriously! People have been feeling constantly meh for over a year now. She's absolutely no idea.

She’s just a twit. She will try and flog a dead horse that one. No one cares how much you miss Rami time.

Reactions: 6
She's obsessed with the word languishing because it perfectly describes her actual life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.