Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her purpose as parent and semi solo stay at home parent is to be the best parent she can be and keep a tidy organised clean house both of which she falls down on she just can't be arsed.
I don't know when I started following her when florrie was small if she was better or if was an act .
She would take girls places.
She would clean and cook.
She appeared to have freinds then.
I think some did ditch her and only kaths the really close freinds.
Her friendship steph bit odd as they seldom see each other.

Things changed when Lee quit job, poppy was born and then the move to murder mansion.

I can't see how she can go back several holidays a year, pt and all the other things regular meals out, nicer car all on lees salary.
She can’t. They were only living that lifestyle because it was all being given to them for free. The holidays they went on were all free - even the holiday to Florida they went on with her parents when they conceived Poppy was paid for by her parents. Nothing they have had or done has been earned or paid for by them. I think that fact is what’s killing her buzz now. We are coming out of lockdown and while everyone else’s life will start to return to normal, hers won’t. Her life will be exactly as it is now - dull, boring and with nothing to do because she hasn’t got anything to fill it with. She needs to pull her head out of her arse now and seriously get with the program- this is her life, I dunno what she’s expecting to happen here but she needs to grow up and just get a grip. I’ve never seen anything like it, it’s ridiculous. How Lee puts up with this tit is honestly beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have to say, it really cheered me up when she wiped her nose on her hand and then ran her fingers through her scratty hair. Dirty mare :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She can’t. They were only living that lifestyle because it was all being given to them for free. The holidays they went on were all free - even the holiday to Florida they went on with her parents when they conceived Poppy was paid for by her parents. Nothing they have had or done has been earned or paid for by them. I think that fact is what’s killing her buzz now. We are coming out of lockdown and while everyone else’s life will start to return to normal, hers won’t. Her life will be exactly as it is now - dull, boring and with nothing to do because she hasn’t got anything to fill it with. She needs to pull her head out of her arse now and seriously get with the program- this is her life, I dunno what she’s expecting to happen here but she needs to grow up and just get a grip. I’ve never seen anything like it, it’s ridiculous. How Lee puts up with this tit is honestly beyond me.
This. She's got nothing to 'go back to'. I think the same about Lee - he needs to grow a pair and tell her to get a grip and get a life. My husband would have the balls to be completely honest and blunt with me and I'd no doubt thank him for it.

Reactions: 10
Biotin is just vitamin B7, found in loads of food stuffs, just eat a healthy diet and get some regular exercise, simple😡

Reactions: 12
There waw an old blog Yorkshire I think where she said she was greatful her parents had paid for a holiday break for them.
I knew the florida pre poppy was parents treat.
There was maybe 2 Neilson holidays with parents I assumed parents paid.
I think Neilson gifted her least 3 to Greece, 1 to Italy, 1 skiing.
Most of uk short breaks appeared to have been gifted.

See we see so many signs they don't have much money.
Their food shop asda and aldi.
The fact she was sucked into mlm in 1st place.
Her doing her own hair badly and buying dodgy Dyson .
The fact they done so little to that house in time they been in it.
Shes admitted they mortgaged up to their eye balls maybe in the old house they around afford more as their mortgage must been so cheap.
Not convinced shes brought half the clothes she af links.
She probably returns them.

This. She's got nothing to 'go back to'. I think the same about Lee - he needs to grow a pair and tell her to get a grip and get a life. My husband would have the balls to be completely honest and blunt with me and I'd no doubt thank him for it.
It’s just such a complete unbalanced and unfair relationship. I can’t stand lee but good grief anyone looking at him can see that he is an absolute mess of a man. He’s working himself to death off shore, sacrificing time with his kids, so that Rebecca can waste her life away at home not contributing anything financially and doing what looks like the absolute minimum with regards to parenting/house keeping. There’s just no need for it. He doesn’t need to be doing what he’s doing - she’s got 5 days a week where she hasn’t got the kids at home, there’s no excuse for her doing nothing like this. Lee is such a wet wipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s just such a complete unbalanced and unfair relationship. I can’t stand lee but good grief anyone looking at him can see that he is an absolute mess of a man. He’s working himself to death off shore, sacrificing time with his kids, so that Rebecca can waste her life away at home not contributing anything financially and doing what looks like the absolute minimum with regards to parenting/house keeping. There’s just no need for it. He doesn’t need to be doing what he’s doing - she’s got 5 days a week where she hasn’t got the kids at home, there’s no excuse for her doing nothing like this. Lee is such a wet wipe.
She used to panic clean before choppers eve, do food shopping and make him actual meals.
The fact she kept banging in about being the main breadwinner was really insensitive.
When he's home he doesn't seem gave any time for his interests, hobbies, freind and family.
He used to do loads golf, footie, bike rides .
But shes like stay at home its my gym time.
All he does is ferry kids around, food shop , clean and garden.

Reactions: 9
you're so right - they should be more evenly balanced. Can you imagine working your nuts off off-shore and seeing your wife waste every day moaning about her looks and spending a fortune on them ?

More fool him though......

Reactions: 22
You're so right. Beggy's lack of self-awareness is staggering. She's had the luxury of staying at home this past year, because that is all she does anyway. Absolutely nothing in her life has or did change FFS! The languishing shite is just another excuse for something to say and get a bit of engagement from the sheep.
How the duck she can just sit at home all day every day and crow about it, when most of us have still had to work during the pandemic, look after our families, cope with job insecurities/worries and worst of all cope with illnesses and bereavements, is astounding to me.
Get the duck off social media Beggy and look after that precious family of yours. You bring nothing to the influencer game and that's on borrowed time anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously self absorbed. 😳
The constant inane chatter into her phone... Give me strength.

Thanks for the 🍎 Begster, obviously for tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So while Cinders is working his nuts off in the middle of the North sea, she films herself in bed in the middle of the afternoon! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So while Cinders is working his nuts off in the middle of the North sea, she films herself in bed in the middle of the afternoon! :oops:
It's for Tattle's benefit! Cinders also conducts and makes life decisions purely for Tattle....he will applaud her! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Is she for reall!! Can she even hear herself!!! You know something you have a chat to yourself in your head or a friend not constantly taking to your phone with the poor me shite!! !
Maybe she is feeling a bit low as she had F#*k all to do all day!!! Her kids are at school and for the love of God there is only so many dog walks you can do a day!!!, Get a job!

Wtf are all her stories today!!! She’s an absolute mess, she does nothing but moan about everything. So bleeping lazy too, honestly she’s needs a good kick up her arse. She’s a waste of space at the moment!!

Reactions: 8
I just want to know where her kids are. Waits til they come home from school to hoover and lie in bed... Doesn't know she's born, that one.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wtf are all her stories today!!! She’s an absolute mess, she does nothing but moan about everything. So bleeping lazy too, honestly she’s needs a good kick up her arse. She’s a waste of space at the moment!!
Can you actually imagine it.
She’s home alone. House is silent. She gets into her bed, take her phone out, opens Instagram and starts recording herself. She’s essentially laying there just talking to herself all day. There’s no real interaction there, just her talking to herself all day. No wonder she’s losing her grip on reality- she spends her days talking to herself, listening to her own voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd be depressed as well if I fucked up my easy, lucrative influencer and youtuber "career" and my husband had to go back to working all the hours god sends to support me and my children too!

She's depressed or low because she's unfulfilled. Her life hasn't changed at all in the pandemic.
She was a boring cocunt before, and she's a boring cocunt now.
If I was her I'd be studying, or finding a part time job in school hours, or both! Volunteering, anything! She literally doesn't do anything, no wonder she's miserable.

Reactions: 19
Is she actually ok ?
Is she doing this all for attention ?
This is not normal
If this was a friend or a family member I would be round to there house or telling them to seek medical help . I only know her from posts on Instagram and stories and I'm concerned for her
Screenshot_20210421-164554_Instagram.jpg

Ah dont worry a bracelet fixes it just like the next jumper and boden one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.