Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is
Oh my days ladies how has it been 2 yurrs!
Still make me chuckle how spectacularly she fecked up.
More importantly I must been on tattle 2.5 to 3 years now as joined just before Disney which was October 2018 and think she then turned 30 March 2019.
So much has changed in last few years for my family for the better her lifes gone in reverse its got worse.
Met such lovley supportive ladies on this thread and tattle and just wanted to say thank you support when I needed it, making me laugh out loud most days .
You know you you are and you know how crappy shes been towards people who speak out against her.
Proud to be one of the 15 bastards.
I'm true believer in karma and seems so sad at 32 she looks 45.
Has brought a dodgy fake dog and a Dyson air wrap.
I mean she worked with Dyson before remember she was in a advert and whinged they dident have permission .
She must be getting so down with out sun on her bones.
Her house is still tit.
Hwr kitchen massive let down still feels like 2 rooms and no view to the garden.
Lee works away which makes her miserable.
She has no freinds her own they all lees Wives.
No mum influencers stuck by her shes long forgotten by other influencers get impression she was never popular with them anyways always thought she was top dog and rare occasions she was filmed with them awkward to feck.

Its been 2 years since her 30th birthday and her lifes as tit boring and miserable as ever.
Other influencers moved on .
She can't move on as she can't accept mistakes always bitter and blaming others telling people she used to be famous once.

Year since pandemic many will be coming out if it having had a really tough year.
They lost a loved one or freind.
They worked thier but off in nhs caring role or education.
Many will be so exited about seeing freind and family again.
Rebs not bothered at all lost her grandfather to covid continually broken the rules and has no real freindd.
Get impress lees family loathe her..
Many will make plans after what feels waster year life to live life to full, treasure every moment or even retrain or career change as so many industries and jobs damaged by the pandemic.
She comes out of the pandemic same old boring reb with nothing going on.
Nothing to look forwards to.
I mean I enjoy walking my dog but its not my entire life.
I worry about my appearance but I'm not so vain I'm obsessed with it spending money the family doesn't have and putting my needs and wants above my children's.
God its so depressing her insta.
Thank god for tattle making her life semi interesting.
She looks a state.she acts so erratic.
I watched mlm documentary I doubt she making big money nu skin they dodgy as.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The yacht club jumper AND a wax jacket. My posh 75 year old mother in law wouldn’t dream of dressing as old as this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she still mates with the bloke that made the liftgate comment? Or his wife? Always wondered if there was a fall out in the friendship group after that.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, if you’ve bought it from a reputable company. It’s obviously a knock off or she’s bought it second hand or something
Exactly what I thought. I have the hairdryer which I got from John Lewis, they'd have taken a refund so if it was a genuine one then she'd have no problem returning.

Reactions: 3
Is she still mates with the bloke that made the liftgate comment? Or his wife? Always wondered if there was a fall out in the friendship group after that.
Don’t know if it was ever fully decided who is was that said it. But they will be, no doubt.

Reactions: 2
She’s just annoyed that the man slave aka Pat aka Cinderlee is away so she can’t do as she pleases on her birthday; mooch away to her hearts content 🤣 what a shame that she actually has to parent her children. She’s always sulky and stroppy when he’s away 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s so bleeping cocky when slave boy is home, as soon as he’s away she’s a sulky brat.

Reactions: 19
I fully admit to ‘letting myself go’ in the last year. A baby, lockdown for the majority of the year and just being in my 30s has saw me pile on weight & generally age.
But my priority has been keeping us safe & healthy and trying to keep my kids as happy as possible throughout this crazy time. Now we’re getting back to normal my appointments are booked for hair, lashes, brows, nails. I’ll start working out and actually get some new clothes instead of living in forgiving loungewear 🤣 I’m just happy we’re all healthy & happy, there’s plenty of people coming out of this with bigger problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She didn’t even try she rushed to test it out and then panicked when it wasn’t working so quickly read her messages for advice aka Google.. and then botched it. If she actually sat there and tried it possibly wouldn’t look so bad... but then we wouldn’t have this afternoons great content 🤣
I don't know why but your aka google comment has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can her family and friends watch her stories and not step in. She is clearly unhappy so either she has mental health problems or she is just a spoilt brat. Either way they should be doing something, not just letting her carry on.

Reactions: 10
How can her family and friends watch her stories and not step in. She is clearly unhappy so either she has mental health problems or she is just a spoilt brat. Either way they should be doing something, not just letting her carry on.
Or they are as equally as self centred as her... could you imagine her picking up on her own child’s problems? I can’t and Karen seems exactly the same

Reactions: 5
She’s actually had a bit of a rubbish birthday hasn’t she (I mean for her, not in comparison to a lot of people). Nothing to show off for the gram.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.