Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dumb about this influencing stuff. The Apple Watch she got a month before her birthday- shes like a spoilt brat who can’t wait for anything. If she’d thought about it she could have said in a month Lee is very kindly buying me an Apple Watch for my birthday and like a lot of people I feel Ive let myself go during lock down, so am going to use the watch to help me regain my fitness and be healthier etc. She could have shared online workouts, meal plans how the watch works and hows shes using it to maximum benefit- there’s so much she could have done and made interesting worthwhile content. But no not our Beggy she sulks and strops and moans and is cheap cheap cheap! Fake hair fake Dyson fake everything!

Reactions: 18
She’s actually had a bit of a rubbish birthday hasn’t she (I mean for her, not in comparison to a lot of people). Nothing to show off for the gram.
Well husband away on her birthday he has no choice thats financial position they got themselves in.
No mention of family or freinds visiting or gifts.
The only flowers she gets is from dodgy mlm uplines.
I doubt her kids even made her a card
I realise hospitality not open Scotland yet but she could if had a bbq or picnic.
Couldn't wait for apple watch so got month early.
Its just another watch. Shes had fit bit, my belt expensive garmin which lee brought her previous birthday .
Brough herself cheap dodgy extensions and fake Dyson air wrap because shes worth it.
The kitchen dident make her happy for long.
Summer and nice weather will just remind her she made a mistake not relocating the kitchen.
She must be on insta jealous of them all with their kitchen extensions, snugs, bi fold doors onto a gorgeous garden.
The life she had is lost for good and I doubt she get that back.
Her content and life is so boring and depressing.
Can't see how anyone can relate to her or find her inspirational

If anything her birthday highlights her life sad and lonely .

The lumi won't work as proxe points too high same as arbonne.
In current economic climate her less affluent sheep might chase brought tropic or affiliate linked leggings but they won't buy a lumi.
I feel sure the last Neilson holiday was gifted or heavily discounted in 2019.
No holiday abroad last year
Also don't know how they afford it when paying for it.
Unless mummy and daddy offer to take them.

Its so odd heard very little about grandad.
Maybe his estate still in probate hence why shes spending money on tit things make her happy.
We don't know if grandad had other grandkids..
When fully died his estate went to his wife my husband or his brother got no money .
Does rebs dad have zero wider family we never hear anything about them.

Reactions: 6
Well I wonder if there's more positivity today, the sun is shining her, maybe there will be an inspirational post? 🤔

Talking about impatience for things, she was the same last year, did she not buy a ring? One minute showing a link and 'I'm going to ask Lee for this for my birthday'. Next thing she's got it, weeks before her birthday. There's a definite pattern. The 30th year, there was the faffing about a trip away, turns out its to St Andrews, later blown as an being obvious to have been a reckie for the I'll fated, 'surprise' birthday complete with the thumbs up/down challenge at the same restaurant as a few weeks before. Surprise, my ass.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
A few spoonfuls of yogurt and a chopped up apple - hardly an inspirational breakfast. At least she didn’t put the god awful filter on to give her food a suntan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories, wow! She can barely complete a coherent thought! 🤯 and how many times does she have to say like?! My 6yr old does that, "so like, at break time I like, played with my friends, and we like, played chase and like, ran around" 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How depressing were her stories yesterday? Sulking and stomping about on her birthday as well. The lines on her forehead are terrible for a 32 year old.

Reactions: 10
So today’s stories are all about her new buzz word ‘ Languishing’. Tattle has been telling her fro months. That is exactly what you are doing Grabby, also known as wasting your life, faffing around doing nothing worthwhile. You have no sense of purpose, that is why you feel tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS - overthinking things much ? Who has time for all this bullshit ? The woman needs a job or something to ficus her thoughts and energy on other than wallowing in self pity.

No pills are Going to fix her hair she needs to stop bleaching it cut it short and stop putting heat on it!! Pills are a waste of money!!

Reactions: 11
I'm not depressed but I'm not not depressed, but I'm really not depressed guys.

Ok sure thing Melds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is she waffling about this morning?
Having no purpose in life and hair supplements?
Here’s an idea.. Go get a job! Or a Hoppy! And for go cut your hair short! And stay off Instagram!

........and she met up with friends yesterday and by the sounds of it spoke mostly about HER HAIR!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
FFS - overthinking things much ? Who has time for all this bullshit ? The woman needs a job or something to ficus her thoughts and energy on other than wallowing in self pity.
exactly this!!! She needs to get out and do something with her life!! To much time to think!!!

Reactions: 7
Where has she been for the past 2 years, only just realising she has no purpose in life. Goodness me, how do her friends put up with her?

Reactions: 12
Who thinks about their hair THIS much ?
It's crazy. She needs to step away from social media for a good while.and any decent friend would attempt to tell her this. I could see this building up the last wee while, it's not just a birthday /air wrap meltdown. She'd be best to take a break, get her head in a better space. It's not going to happen speaking to strangers that don't give a duck. The body language and eye movement today is not healthy. She is self absorbed, quite obsessional over things like her hair, the airwrap and everything together is not great to watch.

Whatever she needs to do, head, hair and body wise, just do it away from the phone, friends around her should be saying this but whether she listens is a whole different matter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.