Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s honestly so pathetic

She’s spent the whole of today having a tantrum because her daft over priced potentially counterfeit new toy is tit and because she knows her hair looks tit so she’s let it consume her entire day & evening.

jesus wept. Grow up.

first world problems or what?

There is no way my husband would put up with any of this bullshit! Spending a small fortune on hair extensions, weird drinks, hot chocolate, box hair dye and now this and she’s still miserable! All on his earnings no doubt. Is this what happens when you choose not to work - she is becoming obsessed with how she looks. With 3 kids and a full time job I never give the way I look much thought! It seems so unimportant now. My kids don’t give a tit how I look!
She’s always been obsessed with how she looked. But now she’s completely ruined the way she looks and she can see what she’s done to herself she’s not happy.

I sense a bit of long distance reiki on the menu

🔮
Now, where’s that Boden jumper when you need it...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today highlights how unhappy and vain she is.
Fake electrical scare me after seeing so many fires on rip off Britain on BBC.
I mean being ripped off couldn't have happened nicer person.
But to try and sell a fake for probably price she paid for it a new low.
Won't she have to pay Rami this time round.
Shes so lazy and inconsistent with so many things never wanting to put in any hard work.

Reactions: 12
Definitely looks like it has a purple bottom. Wouldn’t you keep it for a week or 2 and try it out properly if spending £400! Tried once then on sell and swap!!
58C59B2D-3E87-49DD-B250-311F795A5D59.png
EA1CCC30-96ED-4554-B8A4-DF8057453A5A.jpeg
771ECBCB-9F07-426A-856B-F8B5EE4D935D.jpeg

Real Dyson Barrels
76924135-B9B0-4B83-9582-11B3360F218E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Today highlights how unhappy and vain she is.
Fake electrical scare me after seeing so many fires on rip off Britain on BBC.
I mean being ripped off couldn't have happened nicer person.
But to try and sell a fake for probably price she paid for it a new low.
Won't she have to pay Rami this time round.
Shes so lazy and inconsistent with so many things never wanting to put in any hard work.
If she has to actually pay for PT sessions she won’t have them or stick to it. Not that I imagine Rami would bother with her again - last time it was all a poorly executed ad campaign that neither party had the brains to pull off and everyone concerned was left with egg on their faces...and allegedly a stern telling off from the wife....! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could find herself criminally liable if she is flogging a fake dyson as if it’s a real one. Unfort the defence of ‘I’m just a stay at home mum trying to earn a few pennies for ice creams’ doesn’t wash when there’s a max sentence of unlimited fines and 10 years in prison!! The Chinese instructions and fact it doesn’t work properly all sound dodgy AF to me! As well as that purple base as shown on the ‘how to spot a fake dyson’ page!!

Reactions: 18
As entertaining as it was to watch, why upload it? Why share it? The panic in her face and voice as it was approaching school pick up time and her new toy wasn’t giving her perfect hair and she would look a mess was concerning though. Although I highly doubt any of the parents at the school would actually care about anything she does or says
Yes as I lead my class out of school at pick up time and look around the yard, I definitely spot the parents who don’t have perfectly air wrapped hair. I’m certainly not shattered, thinking about the staff meeting and the mound of work I have to take home and do ready for tomorrow. Christ she’s a vain imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes as I lead my class out of school at pick up time and look around the yard, I definitely spot the parents who don’t have perfectly air wrapped hair. I’m certainly not shattered, thinking about the staff meeting and the mound of work I have to take home and do ready for tomorrow. Christ she’s a vain imbecile.
She just doesn’t really get it does she?
Worried about how she looks on the school run? Really? When she’s putting this absolute shite out online for all the world to watch?! Doesn’t she think some of the parents and teachers from school - and some of the kids I’m sure - are watching this performance online and absolutely pissing themselves?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a shame we couldn't get hold of the person who has bought them and advise them to get them checked out. I'd be devastated if I'd paid that amount of money on a counterfeit product. Although, that said, I wouldn't spend that amount on second hand products from Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel like this is a massive tit show about to unfold and I cant help but watch hahahaha.

I find her a total hole, unrelatable and just embarrassing!! Came home from work done the yesterday, Seen her stories about her hair and thought, really is that extent of your life!

She just doesn’t really get it does she?
Worried about how she looks on the school run? Really? When she’s putting this absolute shite out online for all the world to watch?! Doesn’t she think some of the parents and teachers from school - and some of the kids I’m sure - are watching this performance online and absolutely pissing themselves?!!!!!
The amount of times I’ve gone to drop my son off and half way remembered that I haven’t even brushed my hair 😂😂😂 i priorities getting my kids ready and then just throw something on and sort myself out once I’ve come back. I don’t think anyone cares really how you look, unless you’re Rebecca who’s got nothing better to do with her life that obsess over the way she looks. Get a life.

Reactions: 11
I’m so tempted to comment with fake concern, along the lines of ‘oh no, looks like you’ve been conned! I think they may be fake?! What a pain for you!’ See how quickly it gets deleted/ I get blocked...

Good point re the filters!

Reactions: 8
I really hope she’s messed up and bought a fake but sadly I think it could be her dodgy filters again
If it was a filter wouldn’t the top section of the barrel also look like a different colour? The top is pink as it should be right? And the bottom of hers is purple? Pink top but purple bottom?

Reactions: 11
She’s bought so many contraptions for her hair, I seem to remember the hair brush dryer back in the day and then she bought the bouncy blow from revlon (which is actually amazing!) and now the dyson thing.

Reactions: 5
I find her a total hole, unrelatable and just embarrassing!! Came home from work done the yesterday, Seen her stories about her hair and thought, really is that extent of your life!
hit the nail on the head - that IS the extent of her life. So sad.

Reactions: 4
She’s bought so many contraptions for her hair, I seem to remember the hair brush dryer back in the day and then she bought the bouncy blow from revlon (which is actually amazing!) and now the dyson thing.
I think the word “bought” is perhaps misplaced here. I think she’s been gifted hair tools in the past!!!!

It’s funny though. She doesn’t take care of her hair at all, she never has. She slops various creams/oils/moisturisers and other crap all over her face and gets whatever cosmetic enhancements done - fillers/Botox whatever - but she’s always completely neglected her hair. When has she ever actually taken any interest or care in it? Never. Remember her sister bought her a hair mask for Christmas one year?! I think there was a not so subtle dig in that!!!

Filters don’t change instructions to Chinese though 🙈🤣
Lol the top i think is pink. Poor sod who brought them.

What a sad existence she leads..
Now everything opening up she realising what a state she looks.
She needs a hair sos and skin sos recovery stop using lumi sander.
Regular fitness or just housework and getting off sofa would help.
Needs Bob hair cut and many many condition treatment and go back dark let her hair recover.

Attachments

I’m so tempted to comment with fake concern, along the lines of ‘oh no, looks like you’ve been conned! I think they may be fake?! What a pain for you!’ See how quickly it gets deleted/ I get blocked...

Good point re the filters!
Can anyone with access to the selling page ask her the question, is this a genuine product! I’d love to see her answer!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.