Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if you look through her highlights 26 weeks ago her Revlon hot brush was the best thing eveeeer for curling her hair.. because she was being paid to say it obviously 🤣
To be fair, it’s brilliant 😂 however my hair is piss thin but it works better on my daughters coarse hair. If she does it right and uses heat protector and an oil on the ends, she won’t need to use heat on her hair after using it and it’ll hold shape

Reactions: 6
She needs to cut her hair, remove the hair extensions, dye it brown and put some serious TLC into it and stop using heat. She will also never look like these women she keeps sharing with short hair!!

Reactions: 13
Shows how good of a friend she is.... blaming her friend. BUT the influencer has been influenced oh the irony 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Barnet needs some serious help. It’s fried with bleach, alone bad for naturally curly hair. It’s heat ironed within an inch of its life. And it’s now being weighed down with tit tape extensions. Maybe her lumi might work, after all it’s done such a fantastic job on her face she no longer needs to wear foundation. I mean at that price, I’d expect it to give me a fake tan brown glow too! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing. She was really angry and on the verge of tears. All because she can’t work the dyson air wrap. That’s so humiliating for her. Then blaming her stupidity on other people on her ‘spendy friend’ As always Rebecca won’t take responsibility for her own actions. She’s despicable. She will never be happy, I have never seen a more spoilt, materialistic and shallow person. If she was a tv character you wouldn’t her character was real, she is an absolute joke. I can’t believe someone in their mid thirties with 3 kids behaves like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Classic pit fall of keeping up with the Joneses.

Buying things you don’t need, with money you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like. 🤔

If I were an influencer, I’d pretend it was amazing and do a swipe up to JL. Think of that dollar of the sheep. Ah well, missed that trick. Maybe next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How embarrassing. She was really angry and on the verge of tears. All because she can’t work the dyson air wrap. That’s so humiliating for her. Then blaming her stupidity on other people on her ‘spendy friend’ As always Rebecca won’t take responsibility for her own actions. She’s despicable. She will never be happy, I have never seen a more spoilt, materialistic and shallow person. If she was a tv character you wouldn’t her character was real, she is an absolute joke. I can’t believe someone in their mid thirties with 3 kids behaves like this.
As entertaining as it was to watch, why upload it? Why share it? The panic in her face and voice as it was approaching school pick up time and her new toy wasn’t giving her perfect hair and she would look a mess was concerning though. Although I highly doubt any of the parents at the school would actually care about anything she does or says

Reactions: 19
I think she can’t return it for one of two issues. Either she bought it second hand from somewhere or it’s not legitimate.

I got my airwrap at Christmas (took a good few attempts and a LOT of YouTube watching to get the knack of it) and the instructions inside my box look completely different to hers. Bottom pic shows my instructions. Plus the airwrap has been out of stock for months, and still is.

Do you reckon Richie is a tattle bastard? 😂
3E5B4BB1-3C09-47CA-A5BF-65FBEDE1F95C.jpeg
B57E14B1-44F3-4D10-A557-86149C7A4A65.jpeg
71882135-AEBF-4CC0-89ED-8D6D662E413A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she can’t return it for one of two issues. Either she bought it second hand from somewhere or it’s not legitimate.

I got my airwrap at Christmas (took a good few attempts and a LOT of YouTube watching to get the knack of it) and the instructions inside my box look completely different to hers. Bottom pic shows my instructions. Plus the airwrap has been out of stock for months, and still is.

Do you reckon Richie is a tattle bastard? 😂 View attachment 537117View attachment 537118View attachment 537120
Does it come with a signed photo?
2F2FB0E4-ECE8-4615-B25E-556B4725808E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Do you reckon Richie is a tattle bastard? 😂 View attachment 537117View attachment 537118View attachment 537120
Her instructions are in Chinese.. I called eBay earlier and I’ll call it again

Reactions: 24

I would never buy this sort of thing on a facebook page... surely you want proof its 100% legit for that cost and 400 pounds isn't much cheaper than buying a brand new one!

Reactions: 20
Omg she's totally bought a fake from somewhere for cheap, does the whole sob story bit and then sells on for profit £££

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I reckon she's bought a knock off - google how to spot a fake air wrap and 10 seconds into the first video I found it says the real airwraps have a bright pink base to the roller thing - and the fakes are purple. Don't know about anyone else, but when she's waving the roller about the base definitely looks purple to me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why someone would buy something that expensive from Facebook. How much is a new one? Do you have any come back if you buy through a selling page? I hope if it’s a fake she is caught as fake electrical items could be dangerous from a safety aspect surely

Reactions: 16
I reckon she's bought a knock off - google how to spot a fake air wrap and 10 seconds into the first video I found it says the real airwraps have a bright pink base to the roller thing - and the fakes are purple. Don't know about anyone else, but when she's waving the roller about the base definitely looks purple to me!
I thought exactly the same!!! I think it may be a knock off too. If she has actually sold it then I really feel sorry for the sad sad who's bought it from her. For that kind of money, I would really be wanting to see receipt evidence!!

Reactions: 9
Omg she's totally bought a fake from somewhere for cheap, does the whole sob story bit and then sells on for profit £££
I don’t own one as I have naturally curly hair and use a diffuser but if anyone has a real one can we compare colours?

Edit: Don’t get me wrong I love a knock off I adore my “Dior” shopper but I draw the line at electronic goods surely they wouldn’t be safe

Attachments

Reactions: 5
If she bought online, she can return it within 30 days:

The Consumer Contracts Regulations
When you buy goods online you have additional rights to return them.

This is because your decision may be based on a brief description or a photograph – so what you receive isn't always quite what you’d expected.

Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you are allowed to return an item if you simply change your mind.

Reactions: 1
You could be onto something there!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.