Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the compo face and the fact that somehow if was her friends fault she bought it! Dick!
If her freind jumped off a cliff would she.
What a spoiled impatient little madam she is.
Beauty and hair has never been her strong point she goes for same dated curls as per usual.

But her hairs fried dried and frizzy poor condition with dodgy cheap extensions thats the issue.

Where the feck is she going? To want to curl her hair? So odd.
Lees a mug.

Reactions: 6
What an impatient little brat. She's never happy and has no patience to persevere. I take it the extensions are going because the wrap does work on extensions, maybe just got cheap ones. 🤔
But it all smells a bit 🐟🐠🐡 if you ask me.

Reactions: 7
She is so impatient. If she had looked on you tube, there are literally hundreds of tutorials on using it. It should not even be used on dry hair, let alone dry nylon hair.
Hair should be 80% dry when you start to curl it, therefore should be 20% wet. A single skoosh of water from a spray bottle won't be sufficient.
Had she been smart she could have got one from QVC on 3 easy payments (not an ad) and she could easily have had it 4 weeks ans returned it if she couldn't get on with it.
I'm not good at hair but it can look great with the Airwrap both straight and curled.
Such a spoilt baby.

Reactions: 14
The Dyson thing might just be one of the most bizarre things she’s ever come up with 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This has really tickled me today.

Don’t be cool, don’t try to fit in, don’t buy a dyson air wrap? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to give up on having long blonde wavy hair and realise that no one gives a duck!!! Seriously? She’s like a spoilt teenager. If you buy something online you have 30 days, by law, to change your mind and get a full refund so somethings definitely amiss.....

Reactions: 13
Such an appalling role model to those girls. In the absence of working for a living she could be doing so much with her time - charity work, help in the community, volunteering etc but no - she pisses about most of the day with her fake hair.

I don’t have an air wrap but my partner bought me the ghd rise for Christmas so I could give my hair a bouncy blow dry look and then we went in lockdown midnight on Christmas Day so I couldn’t go to the hairdressers I practiced used the ghd videos still couldn’t get the hang of it so when I went to the hairdressers when they opened I asked my hairdresser to show me how to use it properly and he did explained how to use it step by step and I’m not 100% with it yet but I’m getting there.... my point is you don’t just sell something you’ve used once you practice 🤦🏼‍♀️ More money than sense

The Airwrap is beaut. I feel like she didn’t even give it a proper chance 🤦🏼‍♀️ how can you be so casual about such high value items

Reactions: 10
The Airwrap is beaut. I feel like she didn’t even give it a proper chance 🤦🏼‍♀️ how can you be so casual about such high value items
An airwrap is wasted on her hair look at the state of her hair it’s so dry and frizzy needs a proper cut and tlc probably olaplex but I’d be removing the extensions before selling that airwrap 👀

Reactions: 9
Wow! She really doesn't stick at ANYTHING does she? She's in full on Verucca Salt mode today! Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she can’t just return it I’d never buy something non refundable that dear

Reactions: 9
I love how she’s blaming her ‘spendy friend’ for impulse purchases like this. Clearly trying to copy and keep up with her fiends but terribly failing. Why not just borrow her friends to try first before buying?!

Reactions: 11
Her friends keep getting her in trouble. First jokes about the KKK and now making her spend money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all a scam!!!!!!! She will be on instagram in less than 24 hours saying how fab they are that Dyson got in touch and it will miraculously turn into an Ad/gifted!!!! mark my words!!!! When has she EVER EVER EVER done a brand down - unless?????? she contacted Dyson - they told her to duck off and now she is chucking a markle and throwing them under the bus? Classic Meldrum!!!!!
It's on deeside buy swap sell already 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.