Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E961D8C1-C90A-4D40-A33D-D95966F3D224.jpeg

Ha ha, she’s a sulky wee mare today, I’m loving it 😄👏🏼 This is the content I’m here for.

I agree with some of you on here, I reckon she’s building up to having those crappy extensions taken out because she’s realised everyone on this thread is right about her hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Really? I’ve seen loads of people say it’s bad and they sent it back. I stupidly bought one and it doesn’t do what I want it too, curling it myself with a stick works better but now I’m stuck with the dyson! I only saw the bad opinions after I’d bought it
Aw that’s a pity 😔 I love mine. I suppose it’s each to their own experience but at least we don’t have broken straggly hair like Mrs Meldrum 😂

Reactions: 1
If its a fake, do you think she realises and she's trying to pass it off as real? 😱

Reactions: 9
Sounds like she met up with ‘the girls’ the other day and feels like she looks tit in comparison

Reactions: 8
I know loads of girls, friends and influencers, who have hair extensions in and the Dyson air wrap works perfectly on their hair 🤷🏽‍♀️ it's got to be fake

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s hammered. What’s with the exercise videos? 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s actually been weirdly manic all day.

Reactions: 7
Man slave has gone back offshore, she wasted money on some fake hairdryer, the hair extentions which were the best thing ever and she wished she had got them yurs ago are now getting on her nerves and she is now regretting all those hot chocolates, which again were the best thing ever just a few months ago.

Are we all ready for the eye bleeping with the facial sander shortly because that really is the best thing ever. Honest. She isn't lying. That one she really, really loves.... Just until she stops making money off it and moves onto the next thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is no way my husband would put up with any of this bullshit! Spending a small fortune on hair extensions, weird drinks, hot chocolate, box hair dye and now this and she’s still miserable! All on his earnings no doubt. Is this what happens when you choose not to work - she is becoming obsessed with how she looks. With 3 kids and a full time job I never give the way I look much thought! It seems so unimportant now. My kids don’t give a tit how I look!

Reactions: 8
There is no way my husband would put up with any of this bullshit! Spending a small fortune on hair extensions, weird drinks, hot chocolate, box hair dye and now this and she’s still miserable! All on his earnings no doubt. Is this what happens when you choose not to work - she is becoming obsessed with how she looks. With 3 kids and a full time job I never give the way I look much thought! It seems so unimportant now. My kids don’t give a tit how I look!
Something tells me Lees had a word as his blonde bombshell is no longer a blonde bombshell in his eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.