Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love an hour to spend in the afternoon dicking about with my hair, with my new £500 hair styler whilst my kids are at school and I don't have a job to go to. So relatable....🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait - I thought the whole brilliance of those awful extensions is that all she has to do is plait them the night before and then she wakes up with natural beach waves ? So so low maintenance. Who spends £400 without doing research ??? Why is she soooooooooo obsessed with her hair ? I'm pretty sure if I lived in remote Scotland with 3 kids and nothing to do all day with little or no social life, my hair really wouldn't be top priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why doesn’t she actually try it how you’re meant to before trying to flog it? She storied saying how tit it was because she obviously couldn’t wait to read up on how to use it before using it. Hence the ‘loads’ of messages telling her how to actually do it. She’s a fool

Reactions: 9
Just got in from a day out ( yeayyy!) with the grandkids and saw the mess she’s made of her hair with the Dyson air wrap and seriously it’s the best laugh I’ve had in ages! £400 and she does no research!!! More money than sense!!! I really hope she can’t return them as she’s used them.

Reactions: 10
When Pat calls her later and asks what have you done today:
'Well, my £400 airwrap arrived so I played with my fake hair all day, had a sulk, did some pouty stories. Decided I hated them without following the correct instructions on how to use them, put them up for sale, took the AD back down'.

Honestly Pat, if I was your friend or family I would be having a word with you. Your wife is taking the piss out of you for everyone to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My husband bought me the airwrap two years ago as a surprise. I went mad at him as it was so expensive but I have to say it’s brilliant. Takes a little getting used to as it is very different to other dryers but I love it. My hair is bleached and was very damaged, frizzy curly, dry, coarse, snapped easily, just like Beggy’s but is so much better now. She is completely overlooking one of its key selling points which is that it uses far less heat and is far less damaging as a result. I hardly ever use my straighteners any more and love the curl it gives when you use that attachment as well as the straight effect I can get as well. I thought the side she curled with the airwrap looked better than the side she did with her straighteners. She is so impulsive and so impatient. Spoilt little madam.

Reactions: 16
She’s cray cray.

Firstly, she’s obviously ordered from a place you can’t return to in desperation to get her hands on one.

Secondly, lots of people use the Airwrap perfectly well on extensions so either hers really are bad quality or she’s doing something majorly wrong.

Reactions: 9
Just watched a really good video on youtube from self employed student mum, she has nearly 7k subscribers and 1k on her instagram, so a relatively small channel and sm. She makes candid and real videos on her income and reselling and said in the last month she made over £2k from adsense and affiliate programs!! I was shocked that's a hell of a lot of money!! Mrs M must be making an absolute killing with all her ads?! Definitely not the pennies for ice creams she makes out!! And I love the way sesm is so honest, would be happy for her to make some money from my swipes bit defo not Beggy Meldrum!
Sorry I’ve just saw this. I follow a fairly small mum instagrammer, around 13k followers. She posted a few weeks back that she was going to donate to charity her affiliate earnings for a 24 hour period. She posted 5 links and made almost £50. So safe to say, it’s not pennies for ice cream that beggy is making!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
People who boast about the amount of money they spend on material items lack happiness in their lives. Maybe if she spend the money on fixing her hair first it might just work! She has frizzy coarse hair because it’s natural curly and she’s bleached the F out of it! A £500 hair tool won’t fix that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.