Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Wow! She really doesn't stick at ANYTHING does she? She's in full on Verucca Salt mode today! Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
In Ireland today, there is a CHILD rescue alert for a 14 year old girl who has gone missing in the company of an 18 year old man.
Any thoughts on this Lee? (fuck off doesn't count).
Update: It's all OK. She is actually nearly 15 and he is really 19. They are very much in love - she is his worldie babe and she is just trying to piss off her parents because they had another child when she was 7. They will go on to have an accidental pregnancy, get married and live unhappily ever after, each silently blaming and resenting the other for the mess they have made of their lives.

(Meanwhile, the 14 year old child has been found safe and well in Belfast. The 18 year old man is in police custody.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sarahlou23xxx

“It’s a good hair day”
It’s really not tho is it..you have a filter on to hide the yellow monstrosity ...

• Haha

Cheesecake44

🥱 who cares how you curl your rat tails. She’d be the last person I’d be looking at for any type of hair care or tutorials!. It’s badly managed, badly cared for and in badly need of a deep condition!.. natural curly hair, yet straightens the hell out of it, then curls it with more heat... don’t get the point in that

swiperthefox

I’m absolutely pissing myself at the jumper. The collar deliberately up. The smugness. Tory oozing out of every pore. I cannot cope. She needs to live in the Home Counties, Scotland really isn’t the place for her!

• Haha

Sarahferguson

Why does she always talk to the camera bent over at that angle? Also, she's put the captions on her stories and oh look, Lamb did this morning as well 🙄

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Omg she's totally bought a fake from somewhere for cheap, does the whole sob story bit and then sells on for profit £££

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
SHES PUT IT UP FOR SALE ALREADY?!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD A COMPLETE SENSE OF HUMOUR FAILURE ABOUT IT, YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN HER FACE- SHES FUMINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lee has worked away for so long I don’t understand how she gets to the end of his time away so burnt out when she has so much ‘me’ time and two in school. My partner works three weeks away and has done since my almost 5 year old was born. Of course we miss him and look forward to the extra support but we are in our routine and you just get on with it. I bet she takes to her bed the minute he walks through the door. He totally annoys me but the guys been working solid for three weeks and he won’t even get a couple of days to adjust. She is comes across as so pathetic. He never seems to get delayed coming home either, bet she would be raging if that happened!
He works 2 weeks off shore I think not 3 - and he gets 3 weeks at home I believe. She’s just a useless waste of space. She hadn’t got a bloody clue about real life or anything. She’s just an idiot.

Aazp8687

Didn’t she also say her extensions are super low maintenance and all she does is braid them at night and wake up in the morning and they’re curled?! Why the need for all these expensive curling gadgets then??

Also must have missed the part when her GHDs broke and she needed to spend £179 on brand new ones!!! Thought her old ones did the job better than the airwrap?

Can’t keep up with her and find her more and more unrelatable. Who has all this time to curl their hair every day?

• Haha
My heart sank when I saw the story last night of Poppy being awake at 11pm because she’s hungry. This is the woman who took a box of free food, spends a fortune on herself for her to feel better about herself, yet her child is awake hungry. God even giving the kids a hot chocolate before bed would have bloody helped

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I was thinking about how little she does and how much Lee has to do on top of working full time - I’m at stay at home mum at the minute but I do washing cleaning food shops etc while my partners at work and he does his bit when he’s off but she literally does absolutely nothing! I’m not the biggest fan of Lee but working full time then coming home to a full house to tidy food shop to do getting up with poppy at night all while she drinks tea and sleeps I don’t know how he puts up with it! She honestly gives parents who stay at home a bad name - I might be out of work just now but I’m doing my fair share 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20

Sprocket

Chatty Member
My eldest was a bit of a crap sleeper. So much as a blink of the eyes in the car and he’d be a nightmare at bed time. Unless there was a very genuine need, I would never have driven 20 miles each way and then pushed him around in the buggy so that he could risk a danger nap. I would definitely not made that journey for a ‘mooch’ around the shops.

There again, even now I wouldn’t take my kids for a ‘mooch’. I’d wait until my husband was home and go on my own as they would be bored to tears.

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I don’t really know why I am 😂 but I’m gobsmacked at how much she complains about her kids/being tired/her life being so hard! Yes kids are tiring, and it can challenging to have days in the house with them, but ALL her kids are elsewhere for a number of days a week (bigger two school five days, and little one nursery two and a half days) - she has SO much free time, to recharge her batteries/catch up on sleep. She’s a part-time stay at home mum, and can’t even manage that without whining ALL. THE. TIME 🤷‍♀️ My hubby is a softy but even he’d be telling me to get a grip now.

• Heart

Mummylife_247

She asking people to give Gemlovalentine a follow.....a person who banged on about being comfortable in her size 14 body and then went on a calorie restricted diet during lockdown and told her followers she lost weight from walking. She went from a 14 to a size 8 and finally made a video and then pulled it after she basically showed herself as being calorie counting obsessed. She another moaner who wants the perks of social media but not the comments that come with it. These daft bints are just drawn to one another like bloomin magnets!

• Wow

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Completely agree. But it's because it's not what she wants.
She clearly didn’t want to have S and only went through with the pregnancy to keep Lee. I was 23 when I had my son who wasn’t planned his dad is no longer in the picture but I wouldn’t change a thing. He made me who I am today and pushed me to work hard fo to uni and have a career and show him what a great life you can achieve when you push yourself. I’ll never understand how she doesn’t feel that way about her children she’s very lucky to have 3!

Edit: Also Rebecca my partner works offshore he doesn’t have a nice 3 on 3 off he’s been away for a month he’ll be back a week then away for 6. Suck it up hun it’s called life get on with it