Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I'm super shocked at the awake child asking for food. That girl needs porridge before bed and a LOT of it if she wakes every night at 11pm for food. Is this a thing? Is it normal/common? Its not a thing in my home or my mates so I might just be a bit "unaware" of this being a struggle for parents. Mrs M never mentioned it before she just said P has sleep issues.
it certainly is not a thing. Those babies are under fed and under loved by twatface beg

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Catwoman

VIP Member
If she didn't post so much self care, cups of tea, walks without kids, lying in her bed, lumi facials and books I'd have some sympathy. It's pathetic.

Hellofresh

I’m sorry but she’s such a hypocrite, how much of her content on insta in the past has been about body image, gym, weight loss, food, diet, expensive exercise trackers, personal trainers, gym membership, hair, supplements etc? All about, look at me look at me, do what I do, buy this sh**e and you’ll feel better and I’ll scam you for a few quid at the same time. She’s just depressed because she can’t afford the lifestyle that she wants, a cheap new kitchen isn’t going to you make you happy and the sooner she realises this the better. I totally agree with those who have said that she should get off social media, it’s no way to live your life.

Curveball

Chatty Member
you're so right - they should be more evenly balanced. Can you imagine working your nuts off off-shore and seeing your wife waste every day moaning about her looks and spending a fortune on them ?

More fool him though......

Reactions: 22

Aazp8687

Does this woman just get what she wants? All the time! Last week begging for a Dyson airwrap, this week low and behold, she gets a dyson airwrap 🙄 £500 just like that. “Happy birthday to me from me” wtaf. Where does all their money come from?

Although this then did make me chuckle. £500 well spent grabby!!!! 😆 😆 😆 pa ha ha ha ha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Curveball

Chatty Member
........and she met up with friends yesterday and by the sounds of it spoke mostly about HER HAIR!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Likeagilmore

I mean I know we are all keen to “get back to normal” but you feel with her “influence” she needs to be careful. Saying that she’s desperate for a mooch round primark 🙄 like that’s your priority?

**and as many have said with everything that’s going on with SM at the moment, talking about being on the scales, being a stone “overweight”. She wants her jeans to fit comfortably - then buy the size bigger - problem solved.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why do they just go to the same places all the time when they go out with banchory/ Aberdeen
It's always stonehaven, st cyrus beach, st Andrew's or Edinburgh... do they not realise there is actually way more of scotland
Because they are boring fuckers. Snobby, boring, pretentious wankers. Have they ever gone up north? Have they ever gone to Glasgow or to Loch Lomond? Have they ever gone to any of the islands? Have they ever gone up to the west coast?

They are just small minded, boring, dull, predictable pair of cocks.

Why does she call it the capital. I know it is but I feel like she’s trying to be “edgy” with it. Just say Edinburgh!! Booked a wee trip to Edinburgh. It just sounds so wanky. (This could just be cause it’s come from her 🤣🤣🤣)
She’s just an absolute arsehole. “The capital” - fucking twat!!!!! It’s bloody Edinburgh and they will do the exact same predictable boring sharn that they do every single time the go to Edinburgh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Urgh. The whingeing about Lee being away drives me crazy. My husband works offshore and I’m not saying it’s always sunshine and roses but it’s effectively a lifestyle choice that you make (ie the inconvenience of stretches away / missing birthdays etc but significant periods at home and more ££). Lee is still on a 2 week rota so that’s a really good hitch in current times. My husband is currently on a loonnnng one, over 5 weeks.

As for the comments about holidays, yes fine wouldn’t we all like some sun in our faces? I would rather we get more people vaccinated first (abroad, not the uk). Also, notice it’s all about her, with the added bonus of a fun pool for the inconveniences... my holiday priorities tend to put the kids first, ie I have a ‘standard’ for the hotel, but the pool / activities (not necessarily a kids club Begs) are the top of my list

Hellofresh

I’m totally confused with what happened this arvo. I know it’s none of my business, but she’s put it on a public Instagram page for all to see.
She had a visitor to her house. Is this against the rules?
the visitor then said to go out and he would look after the kids.
then she took him up on the offer.

What is this fuckery?
What Rebecca forgets when she puts all of this “poor me parenting on my own” sh**e on social media is that those that live locally and follow her will see her out and about regularly on her own with dog but no children, on her own with no dog or children, random family members out with her dog and no Rebecca, random family members out with her children but no Rebecca🤫getting help is fine, just acknowledge it, and how lucky you actually really are.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Don’t worry guyyyyyyyys she’s going to balance her chakras with some bracelet that looks like Poppy made at nursery out of pasta tubes and some poster paint....!!!!

what is she like?!!!!!

• Haha

Loopylips

Who thinks about their hair THIS much ?
but she literally has nothing else in her life.... I feel so conflicted right now, I'm even starting to feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the fact I don't think she is capable of having the self awareness to make the needed changes to make a difference to her life. I feel sorry for her that she thinks she is above the normal working life when really that could bring her happiness in the long run - give her that purpose that even she mentioned today that she's missing. I also feel sorry for her that she obviously has mental health problems, perhaps postpartum after poppy `and its changed her as a person. I get the impression that overall she's a very lonely, insecure, unhappy person. The only things that brings her happiness seem to be her looks (when she feels she looks good), her dog and random purchases for about 5 minutes until that wears off.

BUT then I also think she's a bit of a dick and would sell her children to the highest bidder and then the pity I feel for her stops....

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
She is a lazy cow! Moaning about single parenting, then sitting reading with a bowl of popcorn. Then says she is behind with her messages and gives people a link. She can’t even give 2 f*cks to reply to people who are daft enough to give her commission. She is a useless bint 🤬

• Sad

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
This has really tickled me today.

Don’t be cool, don’t try to fit in, don’t buy a dyson air wrap? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HT2018

So she did a 5k walk yesterday? I do that in my lunch hour. What the hell does when do all day apart from looking at herself in the mirror and jerking off her dog?!

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I have to say, it really cheered me up when she wiped her nose on her hand and then ran her fingers through her scratty hair. Dirty mare :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
I must be missing something but her hair looks exactly the same as it did with the air wrap or Dyson Arab as she calls it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha