Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She is a disgrace. That’s what she is. I work full time however I feel for proper stay at home mums who devote their days to their kids and see her flouncing around. She harps on about being kind but doesn’t see triggers she causes for proper sahm mums who are struggling and beat themselves up for not having the spare time she does.

Saddest thing of all is this is the girls role model. What is her life?

Sitting under a blanket stroking a dog?

Avoiding all contact with her own children when possible (especially fitting in activities once they come HOME from school to avoid them further) shouting with glee at every opportunity to be rid of them

Slagging off her youngest child continually - shows no love

Treat her husband as a doormat expecting him to take over after weeks of 12 hour day shifts

Putting herself first over her kids - every time

To all the family of Rebecca who lurk on here. Don’t you think this behaviour is all a bit odd? No ambition. No drive.

Yet you do nothing. For her or her kids. You sit back and raise your head to fight the bad trolls making her life hell. Yet in front of you is the real reason and you do nothing.

This is one seriously screwed up family.
Agree a million percent.

the fact that Lee is on tattle reading all of this and still nothing changes just goes to prove how much of a doormat he is. Her behaviour is out there, on film, for all the world to see - yet he pretends nothing is wrong. We have all for years been pointing out the obvious on these threads which we all know lee reads - and also Karen Cannon and Lee’s mother Alison not to mention the various other family members/friends/school mums and acquaintances (hi guys, we can see youuuuu!) and yet none of them have it in them to sort it out. It’s an absolute disgrace. They can say whatever they want about tattle or “trolls” - but they cannot hide from the reality of what is going on within the Meldrum family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
How many times did she have to repeat herself about whatever the girl from made in Chelsea was saying.... we get it Rebecca, you liked that some random tv personality on a fake, scripted tv show said she felt a bit crap about herself..... we get it! You don’t need to repeat yourself 3 times!!!

Also can we take a second to just go “what the fuck now?” At the whole use of the world ‘languishing’ as some sort of new concept of being?! It’s just a word! It’s not a new, crazy thing - it’s just a word. She’s talking about it like it’s some new discovery!!!!!

Catwoman

VIP Member
She should shut her face, it's their own fault he's working that job and that rota. End of.

It's day one ffs. He has such a long uninterrupted time at home, what 4 weeks (though seems longer).. 3 away? In many ways they are incredibly lucky.

• Heart

swiperthefox

Right now matter how quickly I was spunking my inheritance, I wouldn’t buy wearable towels for a holiday we aren’t going on. Not a fan of pat but he’s working his wee balls off on that rig while fannywoman buys utter nonsense in the middle of a weekday!

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
If she’s so down about how she looks (which IMO isn’t bad) why is she prancing in front of a mirror in dresses and putting it on her story 🤨🤔

Lhasalife

I asked her if she was going to document it like her press up crap lol!!!!! not scared of her had a ding ding with her over swipe ups and furlough and she still hasn’t blocked me as she can’t risk losing one follower - she is a complete arsehole and tbh I think she is now doing and saying things to wind folk up - we have not had a face masturbation clip for 48 hours - has Lumi dropped her too?? Hi Rebecca btw!!!! lol!

Oh now blocked but have another account lol!!!! x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lhasalife

And actually it’s easy to sort out your image!!! - cut your hair, put some foundation on - it’s not a bloody crime - and stop wearing such bloody awful clothes! Yes you are 32!!!!! but hey It’s fine!!! I am 47 and cherish every year as some are not so lucky. I think I dress lovely for my age! confirmed by my grumpy 13 year old at times even!!! Clean simple lines - it’s easy!!! She is clearly unhappy in her marriage desperate to hold on to her youth as Lee is clearly not interested- I actually feel sorry for her - not a lot as she boils my piss - but......

Booberella

"There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the Meldrums"
#PRICELESS

I'm cracking up over her latest investment 😂 are these things really 500 quid?! Bloody hell!

• Haha
  • Sick

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Wtaf ! Sitting on sofa with a blanket over her in the daytime complaining how hard her life is. Like seriously. What a useless fool she is.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
So while Cinders is working his nuts off in the middle of the North sea, she films herself in bed in the middle of the afternoon! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

Booberella

that little 'there are two sides to the coin' remark in the snooty voice. I just can't with her today.

Embrace your body and the health it gives you. Stop getting so hung up on how you look bringing you down. It's your mindset that needs fixing, not your body.
SORT YOURSELF OUT.

There are other's going through much worse that would give anything for a fully mobile or healthy body that isn't causing them REAL health issues or effecting their QoL.

Learn some gratitude and be thankful.

• Heart