Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Classic pit fall of keeping up with the Joneses.

Buying things you don’t need, with money you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like. 🤔

If I were an influencer, I’d pretend it was amazing and do a swipe up to JL. Think of that dollar of the sheep. Ah well, missed that trick. Maybe next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Likeagilmore

Why does she call it the capital. I know it is but I feel like she’s trying to be “edgy” with it. Just say Edinburgh!! Booked a wee trip to Edinburgh. It just sounds so wanky. (This could just be cause it’s come from her 🤣🤣🤣)

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Imagine your life being so dull, so empty that you had to make up a pretend job to try to imply you had something remotely interesting going on....

• Haha
So is she saying that anyone who goes to the gym for the first time looks like a dick for not knowing where anything is. She’s so encouraging for anyone wanting to start going to the gym. She just looks like a dick by being her.

• Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
😂😂😂 Oh my, that has seriously made me laugh first thing this morning. It's so bad it's hilarious. Begster, the Inchmarlo Activities Coordinator. 😂 Seriously I'm weeping here. She'll get a job at the new Hotel in the kids club, she loves kids so much. 🤡

• Haha

Hellofresh

Yesterday when she played the girls singing to her I thought how lucky you are and you don’t even know it
I just thought, how staged, she can’t even give those girls her full attention when they’re singing happy birthday to her😢right girls, when I press record start singing, and don’t forget to say how much you love me at the end, how else was she able to record it?

• Sad
Reactions: 21

#hereforit

OMG, she can’t use her new Dyson Airwrap (that she bought for herself for her birthday, but it’s not actually her birthday yet....) on her extensions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Jesus. How can this daft woman not understand basic parenting?!! GIVE YOUR KID MORE TO EAT AT DINNER TIME AND OFFER TOAST OR CEREAL SHORTLY BEFORE BEDTIME!!!!!

Lhasalife

‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

View attachment 539620
Rebecca on the beg - as if she would have missed a PR e-mail!!!!!!

And now we know why she has been moaning about her hair - to flog vitamins with a swipe up and the tiniest add I have ever seen!!! Not seen the Lumi for 2 days - who is calling it's gone belly up!!!!!

• Haha

#hereforit

Oh fuck off Beggy, you do not spend some time every night planning activities like that for your girls. Taking a few screenshots of Pinterest doesn’t make you in to super mum overnight. I feel extra angry tonight as I am primary trained and I know how much effort can go in to preparing activities like that. Fine, if she is going to do some stuff with Poppy tomorrow, then great (although I won’t believe it until I see evidence), but don’t make other parents feel shit because they aren’t providing 39485 Pinterest play set ups every day.

Next, she’ll make a you tube video as a self appointed ‘expert’ on early education and Montessori inspired play 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Quick answer to tattle ‘I only went out for 20 mins when lees brother was here’ Get off Instagram, get off tattle and GET. A. LIFE!

• Haha

Pityparty

How is she managing to do these talking stories about not wearing foundation and there isnt a peep from the children like theres no sound at all. I have 3 children and I dont think there is a moment of the day they are silent
She said they were out on the trampoline and she was watching them. Except she wasn't watching them at all, she was watching herself.

• Sad

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Can’t work out if she’s thick, ignorant or what. Posts about the press being respectful then refers to Her Majesty as ‘Queenie’.