Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
In her words... OBSESSED with that bloody check list.... 🙄

Steps......... ☑
Water......... ☑
Fruit........... ☑
Rings......... ☑
Get a life... ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Popper

VIP Member
If she had been gifted the air wrap or was getting paid to advertise it she would be saying how wonderful it is, lying to people, not giving an honest review just to make a few pennies for ice creams. But because she paid for it, she’s moaning and crying all over the internet like a wee brat. The glow in the dark Hannibal lector face mask was her fave thing ever coz it was free but we get her honest opinion when she pays - which is hardly ever.

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I think she can’t return it for one of two issues. Either she bought it second hand from somewhere or it’s not legitimate.

I got my airwrap at Christmas (took a good few attempts and a LOT of YouTube watching to get the knack of it) and the instructions inside my box look completely different to hers. Bottom pic shows my instructions. Plus the airwrap has been out of stock for months, and still is.

Do you reckon Richie is a tattle bastard? 😂 View attachment 537117View attachment 537118View attachment 537120
I would never buy this sort of thing on a facebook page... surely you want proof its 100% legit for that cost and 400 pounds isn't much cheaper than buying a brand new one!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
How many times has she announced she’s getting back into fitness?! And then nothing happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Thenameisweasley

At least her “friend” fed the kids for her tonight. They’ll have hopefully had a decent sized meal for once. Unless of course the “friend” is actually Ma Cannon. Haven’t seen proof of Rebecca actually having any friends in a long time

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What happened with her and Linton Mac? Or is this old news?
She had her hair cut at their salon, didn’t like it but never said a word to them about it, then went online and was slagging them off and then they posted on her Instagram feed I think basically saying that if she wasn’t happy with what they had done she should have said something to them at the time or contacted them directly afterwards to tell them so that they could offer to sort it out rather than pretending everything was ok and then publicly slagging them off!!!! I’m not sure if she ever responded to them or went back - can’t remember!

• Wow
  • Haha

Jac983

Burned 685 calories at the gym at 12.30 but still sitting in her sweaty clothes 3 hours later, and away to do the school run, she must be stinking 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Teach us!
Seriously though I'm so intrigued now 🤔 too bad we must all stay anonymous on here because we are all terrible bad people and trolls 😅
I don’t really have anything to teach 😂 I have built a good relationship with my very very small following and even though I’m contacted once a day to work with brands I only do a few a year. Mostly because I only want to advertise things that are actually good and have relevance to my audience. I always mark my content correctly with AD (the very first thing in an Instagram post or YouTube video, not at the very end where you can’t bloody see it!) or AD - gifted.
I like to think I’m also relatable and real. I don’t moan constantly and don’t preach toxic positivity.

Essentially I’ve watched influencers go before me and royally fuck up and have vowed to be the opposite and to always stay true to my beliefs.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I just fail to see what exactly she finds hard? Seriously? Like you say, for the majority of the time she hasn’t got the kids at home with her - and she has all the time in the day to do stuff so that when the kids are at home it should be a breeze - she can get the house cleaned/washing done/clothes ready for the next day/packed lunches done if needed/evening meal prepared or cooked for later/all her own errands & exercise etc done - I would honestly love to hear exactly what it is she thinks is so difficult because frankly she has such a cushty set up that I cannot see what she finds a struggle?
This! If she actually had a job or did anything other than drink tea I might possibly sympathise with her.. but she does sweet AF!
As others have said if she finds it so hard get a fucking job so Lee doesn’t have to work offshore!
I’ve said before my partner works offshore he’s been away for 4 weeks now! It’s a lifestyle choice suck it up and get on with it!!!

• Heart

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Poppy to me is a 3 year old. They can be hard work, you put in hard with them and you’ll reap the rewards. I think Poppy knows Mummy can’t be bothered. She misses Daddy who actually puts effort in with her. Nursery is actually the best place for Poppy to be. She definitely is not savage and her mother should look at herself for being a shit parent. Maybe a 14 week parenting course would be in line for Rebecca.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Alas. The child is awake. Quel surprise I cry after the mundane “mooch” round primarni and a danger nap in a buggy. It ain’t hard kidda. C’mon.

Megan Rose

Self obsessed or no self esteem ? pretty sure it’s the first having said that she is not balanced.
I deal with people suffering from EUPD and PTSD I would stake my reputation that she has a borderline personality disorder.
Her hair is the least of her problems in my view she is miserable about being a parent, the early success she had has affected her deeply she had a taster of a celebrity lifestyle and she just wants it back, she blames anyone and everyone for her failure but like a narcissist type person she just can’t believe she was responsible she is desperate and needs professional help.
Her family and husband need to act before those girls are damaged by her erratic behaviour and mood swings someone who recently took a food parcel but wastes money on herself spending uncontrollably to feed her emotional needs is just further proof her parents need to protect the welfare of those children stop pussy footing around.

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Was she running or walking??

I can run 5K in about 32mins - but that’s at a pretty good pace. So she’s either pelted it or she’s yet again lying out of her hoop. Or she’s put the watch on the dog.

Running apparently!

According to her Strava she’s only done 4 runs this year so if you can have ‘slow days’ full of tea and velvetiser hot chocolates and still bust out a 30min 5k I’m doing something wrong.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
My eldest didn’t sleep through the night till she was 7 😩😩😩 was always up throughout the night we had to continually put her back to bed. She was just a shit sleeper; you just get on with it, wasn’t a medical problem. Our youngest slept through at 8 months old. They’re all different. Stop fucking moaning! She’s only annoyed because she wants Poppy in school full time so she can mooch, shop and walk the horse till her hearts content. She sees her as an inconvenience.

Would love Pat to grow some balls and tell everyone he’s the sole earner hundreds of times a day like she did. Funnily enough he doesn’t feel the need to broadcast that continuously; would be a bit cunty of he did. Alright for her to do it though 😞

Not too long now Beggy and you can do as you please and get some sleep when the worker of the house returns; pass everything over to him. After all he’s only been working everyday and you’ve been having such an awful time 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
What’s with all the wording while she’s speaking thro get stories we don’t need subtitles you dick

My god that jumper - it’s ghastly no wonder she can’t want for a primark haul 😆
I disagree for once I think she’s right. Her reasons for doing it won’t be selfless but it is better to have captions when you can’t or don’t want have volume on or for those with hearing difficulties. From her point of view she will be doing it for more views.

Ballstowall

Back to the new builds, I've received notification from Kirkwood Homes that they will be releasing information on the Inchmarlo development soon as I'm looking to buy somewhere for my elderly grandparents nearby (works out better value for money than a nursing home for the 2 of them plus it can double as an investment property). Not sure if I want a plot close to her to piss her off or as far away to save my poor grandparents from the lazy unemployed mink and her "feral" children at East Mains?

• Haha
  • Heart