Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member

Oh dear.

She’s so thick though - “my own hair is naturally corse” ——— you dumb bitch - it’s not your own hair you are trying to curl you utter brainless chump! It’s some now hairless Chinese lass who sold her her for £20 that’s who’s hair you’ve got!!!!
the extensions just look absolute shite. Just take them out, get your own hair properly cut and styled and leave it the fuck alone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
This from the woman who had to take her kids to a cafe to get them to do homework and couldn’t be bothered with homeschooling during the first lock down, the woman who offloads her kids at every opportunity including on holiday where the kids club staff spend more time with her kids than she does! Oh not forgetting shutting them in their rooms for “quiet time”!
She thinks we believe she researches educational activities to do with Poppy the feral one who she moans about constantly!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the laughs Beggy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She’s a fuckin waste of space and a joke. I’ve driven two kids to and from holiday clubs, worked my day job, cooked for loads as my teen had friends around in the garden. Cleaned up the house and put away 4 loads of washing off the line. Took the dog for a walk. All whilst feeling pretty shitty from having my covid vaccine last night. Just sat down (couldn’t eat tea as felt sick) and took my temp 101, no wonder I feel done in. This lazy bitch does nothing but scrub at her piggy fat face and eye fuck herself. Completely unrelatable and pointless Beggy.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Who the fiddly fuck keeps asking where her leggings are from? Errr no one because nobody cares .....life is one long swipe up!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The only reason she got where she was at the peek of her career is because of her looks. It's how, at 15 she "bagged" herself am adult boyfriend, how it got her a group of pretty friends in uni and then a hoard of online fans. Without her looks she's just an unemployed, unemployable mother of 3 with no ambition, drive or literally anything!
I genuinely don’t think she was ever particularly good looking. I mean she was I guess attractive but nothing special and nothing jaw dropping.
haha ermmmm I don’t think her looks bagged her Lee.... I think a few bottles of Smirnoff Ice and a wee spin around town in his shitty car was probably enough for wee Rebecca to hook up with him.... boke. What a peculiar couple they are...!

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Actually, I see a lot of myself in Rebecca, she reminds me of me maybe 30 years ago.
My husband had a very good job which enabled me to stay at home with our children. (I was employed as the company secretary in his business but basically I got paid for doing nothing except to sign a few forms a couple of times a year.).
I did all the things - shopping, spas, horse riding. skiing, several holidays a year (I was all about me time) - but I really didn't spend much quality time with the kids.
Like, I was there physically but as they grew older I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. They came and they went and as long as they looked presentable and didn't embarrass us, I was happy.

Fast forward several years, my youngest child couldn't get far enough away from us. She has travelled the world but we don't get to see her as often as we would like. Her choice.
My oldest child (although educated) has never been able to hold down a job for any length of time. She has a difficult relationship with her own children and her own marriage (which we did not condone initially) seems to be rocky.

Sometimes I wonder if I am to blame for the way my oldest child has turned out but I shrug off the guilt . I'm far too self absorbed to provide any useful help at this stage. Anyway, she is an adult and responsible for her own actions.

Anyway, I must go. I'm off for a walk in the exclusive woods behind my house (while they are still there).
Kaza, that you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
When Pat calls her later and asks what have you done today:
'Well, my £400 airwrap arrived so I played with my fake hair all day, had a sulk, did some pouty stories. Decided I hated them without following the correct instructions on how to use them, put them up for sale, took the AD back down'.

Honestly Pat, if I was your friend or family I would be having a word with you. Your wife is taking the piss out of you for everyone to see.

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
It really gives me the ick when she shows off her leggings. I know she thinks she looks like a supermodel but seeing her white, limp little body makes me feel sick 🤢
Excuse u! U mean her so so tiny, all yuurrr round tanned body! Haterz gonna hate, trollz gonna troll! 🤣

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Just watched her stories, wow! She can barely complete a coherent thought! 🤯 and how many times does she have to say like?! My 6yr old does that, "so like, at break time I like, played with my friends, and we like, played chase and like, ran around" 😫

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Let's be real - if you're looking to Beggy Meldrum for parenting advice, you shouldn't really be considering one never mind a 3rd anyway.

I don't have any judgement for her re: holidays, I'd go tomorrow if I could. She is having a laugh being shattered after 2 weeks alone, get a grip!

Reactions: 24

Kindred

My heart sank when I saw the story last night of Poppy being awake at 11pm because she’s hungry. This is the woman who took a box of free food, spends a fortune on herself for her to feel better about herself, yet her child is awake hungry. God even giving the kids a hot chocolate before bed would have bloody helped
It's a bit worrying isn't it. I mean I've seen people get reported for all kinds of daft stuff to cs that have been bs but this makes me uncomfortable. A huge mortgage, huge spending on self and then admiting that your youngest child is USUALLY awake at 11pm but tonight she's extra ravenous so up early asking for food. Smh!!! Does meld not feed the kids? Is she forcing the girls to eat tiny portions so they stay tiny like her? Is she literally passing on her messed up "must be skinny to be valuable" mentality onto her kids? Start a gofundme to get P fed before bed.

• Sad

Awhenny

VIP Member
She would feel a hundred times better if she went to a decent hairdressers, got the barbie extensions taken out and chopped her straggly rat tails to above her shoulders. Ditch the bleach and embrace conditioning treatments. Oh and eat some food, not just fancy hot chocolates.

I have never panicked about getting older maybe because i dont believe that life is over as soon as you hit forty and that you should dress like brummymummyof2🤷‍♀️. I also have a job though where i can be me and not just mooch about with a dog as a friend. For all her self help books and podcasts and boden jumpers, she is deeply unhappy with her life.

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Beggy needs to have a reality check. This is not Made in Banchory. She’s not ‘acting’ in a reality tv show, she’s not 25, she’s not a millionairess living in the most fashionable expensive area of one of the most expense cities in the world. She’s a grubby 32 year old with nothing going for her. No interests, no career, no intelligence, a massive cold, boring and uninspiring house with a grim tragic history, an absent husband, and fugly dog.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
D8F152B7-D83C-494F-AD18-4A534675F654.jpeg
04FDC474-0DFB-467A-9D87-0A2F3780F385.jpeg

It’s a good hair day.....?!!!! Aye ok if you say so Reb!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

look at the mess she’s made of her face - I dunno what treatments she has but that face is not a result of anything other than Botox and filler - look at her mouth?!!!! 😂😂😂😂

There’s also no way in the world that she took Poppy into Aberdeen on her own to go shopping - no way! She needs a bloody chaperone to go for a piss! I don’t believe it for a second! Why would she go into Aberdeen to look around the shops when she had Poppy? Why not go in on a day when Poppy was at nursery?! Poppy being in a buggy is a piss take - she’s nearly 4 for fucks sake!!!!! Lazy parenting yet again from this bellend.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She should definitely copy Chloelovestoshop and her hair, although dark would look better and imagine the engagement and fawning sheep with a drastic new hairstyle!
You’re welcome in advance Reb.
You will also need to take a look at your clothes but hey, start with the hair. (It won’t change your soul though, which seems to be the major problem)

• Haha