Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinks10

Do three year olds have naps? Like I don’t know if that’s normal but even if it is surely stopping that would help her sleep at night?
I think it depends but I would guess that most don’t nap. I have a 3.5 yr old and she doesn’t nap anymore unless we go out in the car so I know that if that happens or she has a one off danger nap then she will go to bed later and I won’t push the normal bedtime as it’s futile!
She does still wake through the night though, just wants a cuddle and goes back off. My understanding is that this is quite normal and she won’t always want to cuddle me so I’m taking all I can get just now while she’s little, even if it does disrupt my sleep. It’s just a season...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
God she’s honestly so pathetic

She’s spent the whole of today having a tantrum because her daft over priced potentially counterfeit new toy is shit and because she knows her hair looks shit so she’s let it consume her entire day & evening.

jesus wept. Grow up.

first world problems or what?

There is no way my husband would put up with any of this bullshit! Spending a small fortune on hair extensions, weird drinks, hot chocolate, box hair dye and now this and she’s still miserable! All on his earnings no doubt. Is this what happens when you choose not to work - she is becoming obsessed with how she looks. With 3 kids and a full time job I never give the way I look much thought! It seems so unimportant now. My kids don’t give a shit how I look!
She’s always been obsessed with how she looked. But now she’s completely ruined the way she looks and she can see what she’s done to herself she’s not happy.

I sense a bit of long distance reiki on the menu

🔮
Now, where’s that Boden jumper when you need it...?!

• Haha

Cheesecake44

She finds it hard because she realises she has to cook, clean, and look after three kids for a few weeks. She’s allergic to work so these next three weeks will be hard on the poor woman 🙄
Hopefully she’ll get some me time in at some point, a walk maybe, a work out, the poor soul must be just drained! 😏

• Haha

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I’m on the selling page and was tempted to ask for a picture of the receipt if they were new as claimed 😆. If she had bought them from a reputable supplier would she not be able to return them?

• Haha
Yeah I’m on the same thought process as you here... 😳
Marshmallow mansion is big enough for the kids to see their uncle in the playroom or the garden while she eye fucks herself in the kitchen of dreams.
Either way it’s not normal and it’s actually a bit concerning tbh.
The uncle shouldn’t be in the house at all - no one should! She must know that?!

swiperthefox

The yacht club jumper AND a wax jacket. My posh 75 year old mother in law wouldn’t dream of dressing as old as this

• Haha

Lhasalife

The Prince has rolled in fox shite! Howling!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good Boy Belter Bertie! hope you dragged it through the house!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s so dumb about this influencing stuff. The Apple Watch she got a month before her birthday- shes like a spoilt brat who can’t wait for anything. If she’d thought about it she could have said in a month Lee is very kindly buying me an Apple Watch for my birthday and like a lot of people I feel Ive let myself go during lock down, so am going to use the watch to help me regain my fitness and be healthier etc. She could have shared online workouts, meal plans how the watch works and hows shes using it to maximum benefit- there’s so much she could have done and made interesting worthwhile content. But no not our Beggy she sulks and strops and moans and is cheap cheap cheap! Fake hair fake Dyson fake everything!

Catwoman

VIP Member
How bad a business woman does that make her look? She 'missed' messages in her inbox, can you resend? How about you contact the many businesses direct Begster?

How bad does the lying have to get? 😂😂😂

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Well, she is a published author of two books. Look forward to the poetry book Ode to my Influencer career with some classics as 'Pleasures of a pottery day' 'Swipe up for my eBay leggings'.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
To me, the made in Chelsea references just show how she's in a bubble and so far removed from reality. I laugh how she goes on about the body positivity references not always helping her yet she does not correlate her behaviours portraying the perfectly put together mother and wife, flogging the latest 'I'm obsessed with' tat because she's been paid for it, pushing expensive crap such as that lumi recently with absolutely no conscience. In the hey day, showing the fake lifestyle, two parents at home, loads of me time, the holidays, the make up, toys, never ending hauls, the dubious housing, the cars, the out of reach for many sports club memberships, horseriding and ballet lessons for the girls and luxury holiday breaks in the UK yet never ever for a moment would she have considered how that would impact on others feelings about themselves, I doubt even now

But just you carry on bleating over high priced haircare accessories not fixing your life like a magic wand, perhaps then you'll have a teeny bit of understanding how your contribution online has made others feel.

• Heart
She is mega struggling for content of any sort. The only thing of note worth an insta story was eating a carrot. Eating a carrot, I mean jeez 🥱😴

• Haha

Laurob

That video of her clammy round face breathing at the camera after her workout makes me want to VOMIT. Fucking gross bet shes reekin. Why post that???

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Also if you look through her highlights 26 weeks ago her Revlon hot brush was the best thing eveeeer for curling her hair.. because she was being paid to say it obviously 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad