Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I actually really like my job and I’ve been very fortunate that I have worked consistently since I left school. I’ve made some really good friends at work, it gives me a chance to switch off stuff going on at home and I feel pride in what I’m contributing. I genuinely think she’s missing out not working, but she’s got such a terrible attitude I would hate it if I had to work with her!

Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Keep trying to tell yourself that hun.. Never seen someone try so hard to be “cool” in my life
Christ she’s a stupid bitch isn’t she?!!

Most people stopped thinking about or trying to “be cool” when they left high school.

Grow up eh Rebecca.

I'd be depressed as well if I fucked up my easy, lucrative influencer and youtuber "career" and my husband had to go back to working all the hours god sends to support me and my children too!

She's depressed or low because she's unfulfilled. Her life hasn't changed at all in the pandemic.
She was a boring cocunt before, and she's a boring cocunt now.
If I was her I'd be studying, or finding a part time job in school hours, or both! Volunteering, anything! She literally doesn't do anything, no wonder she's miserable.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
How embarrassing. She was really angry and on the verge of tears. All because she can’t work the dyson air wrap. That’s so humiliating for her. Then blaming her stupidity on other people on her ‘spendy friend’ As always Rebecca won’t take responsibility for her own actions. She’s despicable. She will never be happy, I have never seen a more spoilt, materialistic and shallow person. If she was a tv character you wouldn’t her character was real, she is an absolute joke. I can’t believe someone in their mid thirties with 3 kids behaves like this.
As entertaining as it was to watch, why upload it? Why share it? The panic in her face and voice as it was approaching school pick up time and her new toy wasn’t giving her perfect hair and she would look a mess was concerning though. Although I highly doubt any of the parents at the school would actually care about anything she does or says

Socks94

I think she can’t return it for one of two issues. Either she bought it second hand from somewhere or it’s not legitimate.

I got my airwrap at Christmas (took a good few attempts and a LOT of YouTube watching to get the knack of it) and the instructions inside my box look completely different to hers. Bottom pic shows my instructions. Plus the airwrap has been out of stock for months, and still is.

Do you reckon Richie is a tattle bastard? 😂
3E5B4BB1-3C09-47CA-A5BF-65FBEDE1F95C.jpeg
B57E14B1-44F3-4D10-A557-86149C7A4A65.jpeg
71882135-AEBF-4CC0-89ED-8D6D662E413A.jpeg

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I just fell down the hole that is his mum’s Facebook page again. So many anti-covid/anti-vac posts per day! When does she get the time to work or do anything else! 🤪
I haven't looked but for someone that works in health, it's irresponsible. Fair enough have your opinion and indeed don't have the vaccine yourself. But she's involved in people's care ffs! Several times a day even daily is fn obsessional. Lunacy. 😳

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Liftgate will haunt her forever. Must be sad that every birthday she has she will be reminded that it was her birthday celebrations which ended her career. The comment was stupid and not funny but it was her handling of the whole situation that was her downfall.

I truly believe she would be so much happier if she just gave up public social media. It is probably looking at herself and comparing herself to other influencers that has made her buy rash expensive purchases and feeling down about how she looks. Are mlm scheme and afflicted link money really worth it?

Cheesecake44

Sore loser in the family, really? There’s nothing like tearing down the kids on social media eh becs makes you even more of a complete twat!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
My guess is that she isn't getting much interest in the facial sander so back to flogging via her aff links.

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Sits at home in the giant milestone round their necks of a house she wanted and he didnt!! How he doesnt resent that decision every time they look at the house and how much needs done and money spent simply maintaining it, i don't know.
They could have lived a content life in their "cute wee starter home" that was perfectly fine for a family of 5 with neighbours who were pals and had kids similar ages for the girls to be out playing. A support network for her whilst he is off shore. I honestly think she would be one hundred times happier if they admitted she was wrong and they moved house, away from the retirement complex.

Catwoman

VIP Member
View attachment 531170

Did anyone really ask
seeing as this is your only tory upload today 🤔
I was thinking it goes with image of the R Meldrum of Inchmarlo, in the letters page of Evening Express objecting to the nasty types that will occupy her exclusive woods when the new development goes ahead. What does it say on the shirt? Nimby? 🙄

• Haha

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
She’s so fucking cocky when slave boy is home, as soon as he’s away she’s a sulky brat.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
How does she manage to wear that top and still look so smug?! I wouldn’t be gloating about looking like a yacht club wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Megan Rose

‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

View attachment 539620
Same as she misses her comments on her last grid post she has not liked 1 comment or replied to any comments it’s not like she has been busy she herself admits to “ Languishing “ why do these people even bother to comment ? She can’t even just like them it would take a few minutes as there aren’t many it just annoys me that the only time she ever replies is when there’s something to gain Ad engagement or looking for sympathy by complaining about tattlers/trolls picking on her she is rude, arrogant, lazy, selfish and that’s just her good points🙄

• Angry

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She could find herself criminally liable if she is flogging a fake dyson as if it’s a real one. Unfort the defence of ‘I’m just a stay at home mum trying to earn a few pennies for ice creams’ doesn’t wash when there’s a max sentence of unlimited fines and 10 years in prison!! The Chinese instructions and fact it doesn’t work properly all sound dodgy AF to me! As well as that purple base as shown on the ‘how to spot a fake dyson’ page!!

avabella

VIP Member
You can’t return Airwrap if you bought from John Lewis but I’m willing to guess she bought second hand and now has buyers regret and/or has been told off by Meld. Sharing 2 salmon fillets between 5 but spending £450 on an Airwrap doesn’t quite add up.

I also have an Airwrap and it’s the business on my natural, well looked after balayaged hair 🙏🏼