Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true! This was me. Same uni, same style, same time period.... I’m ashamed
Awww sorry 😣 If it's any consolation I was a classic 90s alternative type 🙈 we probably sneered at each other on the Union stairs, me on my way down to the Dungeon and you on your way up to Sivells🤣
Now here were are decades later sneering at a twit in Banchory!

I’m absolutely pissing myself at the jumper. The collar deliberately up. The smugness. Tory oozing out of every pore. I cannot cope. She needs to live in the Home Counties, Scotland really isn’t the place for her!
Oh there are plenty of those types up here, esp in "Royal" Deeside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww sorry 😣 If it's any consolation I was a classic 90s alternative type 🙈 we probably sneered at each other on the Union stairs, me on my way down to the Dungeon and you on your way up to Sivells🤣

Hahaha I absolutely was in Sivells! Getting my cheap drinks with the wheel. Ah good times. Think I went to the dungeon once to watch a battle of the bands. But look at us now! United by her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got a babysitter so is having some more me time. I honestly don’t know why she had kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The impression I’ve got from her latest stories is that Lee’s family have come to see the kids and either don’t want to see her or she doesn’t want to see them so she’s gone off with the dog..

why wouldn’t she want to play slip and slide with her kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The impression I’ve got from her latest stories is that Lee’s family have come to see the kids and either don’t want to see her or she doesn’t want to see them so she’s gone off with the dog..

why wouldn’t she want to play slip and slide with her kids?
Yeahhhh sorry but there’s something far wrong with it isn’t there?!

So Lee’s brother decides to come to see them - the day after lee goes back to work - and then tells Rebecca she can go out while he’s at the house with the kids....? What? And even if that is the case, how bleeping rude is she to
Just bugger off when someone has come to visit?! Jesus Christ!

ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Shes taking the piss, right??

This is why if you hadn’t already sussed.....

Accountability????

Reactions: 14

So Lee’s brother decides to come to see them - the day after lee goes back to work - and then tells Rebecca she can go out while he’s at the house with the kids....? What? And even if that is the case, how bleeping rude is she to
WTF?? Something not right there at all.
Too many questions - when was the last time Lee’s brother visited?? Why has he come the day after his brother goes back to work after being at home for 3wks?? Do the girls want to be left alone with him?? Especially if they haven’t seen him for a while... Why would you go out?? We all have in-laws and part of being a family (birth or married into) means you sometimes tolerate people but going out when a visitor comes is just rude!
Are these the “friends” she was talking about too? Haha haha - how sad. My brother in law is just that, he’s not my friend, they’re people I’ve chosen over the years and adore. But Becky from Banchory doesn’t have those, says a lot about a person that does.

WTF?? Something not right there at all.
Too many questions - when was the last time Lee’s brother visited?? Why has he come the day after his brother goes back to work after being at home for 3wks?? Do the girls want to be left alone with him?? Especially if they haven’t seen him for a while... Why would you go out?? We all have in-laws and part of being a family (birth or married into) means you sometimes tolerate people but going out when a visitor comes is just rude!
Are these the “friends” she was talking about too? Haha haha - how sad. My brother in law is just that, he’s not my friend, they’re people I’ve chosen over the years and adore. But Becky from Banchory doesn’t have those, says a lot about a person that does.
Yeah it’s very odd.
I don’t get the impression that Rebecca is particularly well liked by either of Lee’s brothers and certainly the brother that is with Zoe the nurse.... don’t think there is any love lost there.how bizzare though for one of the brothers to say he was coming over - when Lee isn’t there - and then tell Rebecca she can go out? Sorry but that’s REALLY weird. Like, really really really weird. I think I’d be kinda questioning that. It’s not like he’s someone who they see on a regular basis - so it’s very odd that he would tell her to go out so he’s at the house with the kids......... what the duck?

Reactions: 11

I was at Aberdeen Uni in the 80's and all the 'ya's' frequented The Pav down at Kings....although I did have a Barbour jacket and wore a ra ra skirt (but I was a geographer) and St Machar bar was our watering hole but sometimes frequented the Union when I had geology practicals at Marischal college ....went on a few field trips to Royal Deeside and 1 of my friends ended up living on Balmoral Estate and another mate had a bunkhouse in Braemar ....don't even live in Scotland now but love that there's such a connection with us all through the Begster

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Accountability????
We’ve all speculated his family dislike her but I think it’s more than that. But why post that story it’s just weird.
For her to have gone out it’s either she’s just THAT much of a rude twit or they/her and Lee possibly REALLY don’t want to be around each other for some reason
So many questions

Edited:
I dislike my ex in laws very much so and if they actually wanted to spend time with there grandchild I wouldn’t have them to my house and go out with the dog.. Very strange behaviour

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s very odd.
I don’t get the impression that Rebecca is particularly well liked by either of Lee’s brothers and certainly the brother that is with Zoe the nurse.... don’t think there is any love lost there.how bizzare though for one of the brothers to say he was coming over - when Lee isn’t there - and then tell Rebecca she can go out? Sorry but that’s REALLY weird. Like, really really really weird. I think I’d be kinda questioning that. It’s not like he’s someone who they see on a regular basis - so it’s very odd that he would tell her to go out so he’s at the house with the kids......... what the duck?
Yeah I’m on the same thought process as you here... 😳
Marshmallow mansion is big enough for the kids to see their uncle in the playroom or the garden while she eye fucks herself in the kitchen of dreams.
Either way it’s not normal and it’s actually a bit concerning tbh.

Reactions: 8
That video of her clammy round face breathing at the camera after her workout makes me want to VOMIT. bleeping gross bet shes reekin. Why post that???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She literally skips when someone takes the kids. Nana and Rambo are obviously round, Rambo to do something in the garden. Nana to make a decent meal for them. She'll have avoided them using covid when it suits but she needs something done AND the restrictions lifted today so wey hey, she'll go out for some me time, gives the kids a break from her shining beacon face. After having a hard day meeting friends and as some me time working out she deserves it. Hope she's closed her rings. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m on the same thought process as you here... 😳
Marshmallow mansion is big enough for the kids to see their uncle in the playroom or the garden while she eye fucks herself in the kitchen of dreams.
Either way it’s not normal and it’s actually a bit concerning tbh.
The uncle shouldn’t be in the house at all - no one should! She must know that?!

Reactions: 18
I’m totally confused with what happened this arvo. I know it’s none of my business, but she’s put it on a public Instagram page for all to see.
She had a visitor to her house. Is this against the rules?
the visitor then said to go out and he would look after the kids.
then she took him up on the offer.

What is this fuckery?

Hmmm she mentioned Nana had bought them a slip & slide- any chance that’s Lee’s mum and she came along too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.