Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the wording while she’s speaking thro get stories we don’t need subtitles you dick

My god that jumper - it’s ghastly no wonder she can’t want for a primark haul 😆
I disagree for once I think she’s right. Her reasons for doing it won’t be selfless but it is better to have captions when you can’t or don’t want have volume on or for those with hearing difficulties. From her point of view she will be doing it for more views.

Reactions: 19
I like the comment above saying it looks like Lee is in a back carrier 😂😂 maybe his little legs were tired
🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny!!!

My 72 year old mum has more get up and go than her!!! And that really is the truth!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh god that really is a bloody awful look. She has no sense of identify. She bounces from random look to random look with no idea of who she is or what suits her.

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny!!!

My 72 year old mum has more get up and go than her!!! And that really is the truth!!!!!
My mum has just retired (for the third time!) from full time work, she is 76 and bored to tears already. How the hell Beggy can enjoy her life with no prospect of it changing is beyond me. No hobbies, no pastimes, nothing meaningful. Sure it’s great to have a quiet hour now and again, to sit and enjoy a book in complete peace and quiet but all day every day? It’s not normal.

Reactions: 14
My mum has just retired (for the third time!) from full time work, she is 76 and bored to tears already. How the hell Beggy can enjoy her life with no prospect of it changing is beyond me. No hobbies, no pastimes, nothing meaningful. Sure it’s great to have a quiet hour now and again, to sit and enjoy a book in complete peace and quiet but all day every day? It’s not normal.
It’s probably not so bad now her children are little but as a mum to a teen, they won’t want to be around her in 10 years time and she’ll still only be early 40s!! What the hell is she going to do with her days then? I’d be bored shitless.

Reactions: 8
It’s probably not so bad now her children are little but as a mum to a teen, they won’t want to be around her in 10 years time and she’ll still only be early 40s!! What the hell is she going to do with her days then? I’d be bored shitless.
I doubt they want to be around her much at the minute! 🤣
Seriously tho, the kids are barely there, she's got 3 kids, all in nursery or school, and even when they're not she hardly seems to spend much time with them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s only got a couple more years now before Safiyah is off doing her own thing - let’s not forget that Rebecca was away getting nailed by a randy 19/20 year old lee when she was a mere 14/15 year old kid.... 🤢🤢🤢 her kids childhoods have just passed her by. She’s wasting her life and she just can’t see it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Nothing wrong with an hour here & there for a bit of me time - but it's the keeping busy in between that makes the me time all the more worth it and enjoyable!

She would actually appreciate so much more in her life if she took some initiative and DID SOMETHING. She has no hobbies. No talents. No drive for work. Nothing. just NOTHING but floating about in a meaningless existance.

And what was tha BS about wishing she had done a different course at uni so she could be her own boss? WTF? Why not use some of the time when you sit on your arse to take a distance learning course or start skilling up by some means?
Then she would have something genuinely useful to offer to people as a service and she would start actually 'owning it'.

All this MLM and Lumi stuff is utter bullshit.

Like most, going out on their own with a business takes actual hard work. Many of us have been there and it's character building and opens doors to opportunities. Not just with money, but with thinking creatively. Meeting new people. Putting yourself out there. Testing your limits. EXPERIENCING LIFE.

I think it's been the last 1-2 months i've found this woman more lazy and useless than i ever have before.

Goes to show when she Instagram's about not even being able to commit to a workout routine, it just goes to show her lazy, undriven attitidue toward everything she does in life.

She's absolutely DIRE.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m absolutely pissing myself at the jumper. The collar deliberately up. The smugness. Tory oozing out of every pore. I cannot cope. She needs to live in the Home Counties, Scotland really isn’t the place for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she work???? Got mummy and daddy during kids hols etc?
Because she’s a bone idle waste of oxygen?

ETA:

here’s the real reason she won’t get a real job.

she’s scared.

She’s scared shitless of being shown up for the fraud that she is. She’s scared that if she tries to get a job she will fail. She’s scared that she’s in her 30s and that she’s never worked - she knows that she’s so far behind her peers. She’s scared that she wouldn’t be able to do a job. She’s scared that finally she would have to admit that she knows duck all about duck all. She’s scared of having to take direction from those senior to her. She’s scared of having to do a menial entry level job and she’s embarrassed about the fact that realistically that would be the only role she could go for.

She’s frightened shitless.
That’s the real reason why she doesn’t work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m absolutely pissing myself at the jumper. The collar deliberately up. The smugness. Tory oozing out of every pore. I cannot cope. She needs to live in the Home Counties, Scotland really isn’t the place for her!
Tory oozing out 😂😂.
Thing is she thinks she’s a tory and acts like wannabe middle England hyacinth bucket charging around the woods in her Dubarrys but in reality she is unemployed never employed SAHM with no intention on paying Tory taxes so 🤮🤮😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! Nothing wrong with an hour here & there for a bit of me time - but it's the keeping busy in between that makes the me time all the more worth it and enjoyable!

She would actually appreciate so much more in her life if she took some initiative and DID SOMETHING. She has no hobbies. No talents. No drive for work. Nothing. just NOTHING but floating about in a meaningless existance.

And what was tha BS about wishing she had done a different course at uni so she could be her own boss? WTF? Why not use some of the time when you sit on your arse to take a distance learning course or start skilling up by some means?
Then she would have something genuinely useful to offer to people as a service and she would start actually 'owning it'.

All this MLM and Lumi stuff is utter bullshit.

Like most, going out on their own with a business takes actual hard work. Many of us have been there and it's character building and opens doors to opportunities. Not just with money, but with thinking creatively. Meeting new people. Putting yourself out there. Testing your limits. EXPERIENCING LIFE.

I think it's been the last 1-2 months i've found this woman more lazy and useless than i ever have before.

Goes to show when she Instagram's about not even being able to commit to a workout routine, it just goes to show her lazy, undriven attitidue toward everything she does in life.

She's absolutely DIRE.
Totally agree with you but also funny as saying I wish I did different course so I could have real business and be In charge is like her finally admitting being a influencer or mum girl baby boss is not a real business with no social standing.

Lee was home 2.5 yurrs well 3 according to her she had time retrain then she squandered it.
All the bollocking about volunteering at school when golden child started never materialised.

As much as she pretended be unit ambassador he never fitted into the local fitness set either .
She seems lack people skills and has proven herself a loose cannon if potential employers looked her up.

Reactions: 10
Taking a picture of herself in her house with sunglasses on!! Bloody hell!! Go get a job!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing friends she hasn’t seen in months 🤣

she doesn’t have any friends apart from Kath and Steph who she’s been out walking with to avoid seeing her kids

• Haha
Because she’s a bone idle waste of oxygen?

ETA:

here’s the real reason she won’t get a real job.

she’s scared.

She’s scared shitless of being shown up for the fraud that she is. She’s scared that if she tries to get a job she will fail. She’s scared that she’s in her 30s and that she’s never worked - she knows that she’s so far behind her peers. She’s scared that she wouldn’t be able to do a job. She’s scared that finally she would have to admit that she knows duck all about duck all. She’s scared of having to take direction from those senior to her. She’s scared of having to do a menial entry level job and she’s embarrassed about the fact that realistically that would be the only role she could go for.

She’s frightened shitless.
That’s the real reason why she doesn’t work.
Yep! And she (and you) would be right. She’s lazy, she can’t spell or type coherent sentences, she has no management or organisational skills, no motivation, no track record of sticking to anything, she can’t work well with others......etc. etc. Even if she was able to get an entry level job in a shop, factory, cafe or whatever (unlikely, since there are probably teenagers who are more experienced that her), she’d never last. What a pathetic situation to be in.

BTW, I am NOT calling stay at home parents who don’t work ‘pathetic’; if that is what works for your family, then brilliant. I gave up my career to be at home with my children and it was the best decision ever (although I do some work at home now). But she doesn’t even do that well/at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.