Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a (fill in blank)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a brand new 30k kitchen WITH 5k steel beam don’t forget...but the cupboards are bare???? Just when you think she can’t scrape any lower.....taking a free food parcel when you live in a house worth half a million. Gross. Just gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I don’t think she has the level of understanding to comprehend why this is wrong on all levels.

Reactions: 24
Look at the glee on the face of a woman taking free food when she can afford to buy her own

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well I think she’s out done herself today .......what an absolute wallop of a woman ....creaming over free pain au chocolate and snaffling them for herself....bleeping hell!

Reactions: 27
She cares about no one but herself.
I’m pleased she has totally screwed up again though as there is always the chance that even more people can see her for what actually is.
Im not pleased she thinks it’s ok to take these items when people who are in need think there are people worse off than them and don’t. She really is the most self centred selfish moron.

Reactions: 15
Take a bow Mrs Meldrum as you’ve really outdone yourself here. How the hell can she top this! Let’s not forget this was the woman who took money to promote CFINE which is a foodbank but didn’t actually donate any food to it herself.

Reactions: 26
I just don’t get where her head was when she posted about the free food. She apparently reads here so know what a lot of people think of her so she must have realised this would come under fire

Reactions: 17
The free food has been operated out of her local village hall every Saturday during lockdown, you normally have to go and a queue for it, but it’s doorstep deliveries at the moment. She’s right, it would otherwise go into landfill but it angers me that the system is so flawed and the supermarkets don’t get their act together to find out who really needs it and deliver it to those people, not to those in the relatively affluent suburb of Inchmarlo. There are full page ads in the local newspaper from charities almost on a weekly basis, begging for food.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The free food has been operated out of her local village hall every Saturday during lockdown, you normally have to go and a queue for it, but it’s doorstep deliveries at the moment. She’s right, it would otherwise go into landfill but it angers me that the system is so flawed and the supermarkets don’t get their act together to find out who really needs it and deliver it to those people. There are full page ads in the local newspaper from charities almost on a weekly basis, begging for food.
So she’s obviously put her name down for it in some capacity....

she’s outrageously selfish

Reactions: 27
I just cannot comprehend how much of a disgusting human being she is. Her sheep must be seeing through all this

Reactions: 17
I know that number one in banchory was using nearly out of date food from the local supermarkets to make meals for those that required them. They also hold a fruit and veg stall twice a week which we try to visit supporting local businesses and charities which have been hit hard.
I was also offered a food box, but declined. As a shielder I get a food delivery and I am so grateful for that. I was getting really stressed and anxious about visiting supermarkets. Wherever possible I have posted on social media about the initiatives of local businesses who are just trying to keep going.

This is abhorrent behaviour. She might be asset rich and cash poor, but why buy all that crap clothes, tv, hot chocolate maker, leggings of nightmares etc. And I thought she couldn't get any lower, but here she is limboing into 2021

Reactions: 21
It sounds like it was offered to her, why would the community council offer it to them in their exclusive inchmarlo retirement address. Actually maybe that's it, it's for old people 🤣. She says if it wasn't going to them it would go to landfill so it will be extremely short life but shes missing the point as I'm quite sure there would be other families in banchory more in need where it could go instead of her or landfill.

Oh just saw previous reply are they offering them to everyone in the village?

Reactions: 12
Before any Meldrum supporters read hear, I think that it is important to recognise that people at all levels can and are struggling to feed themselves and their families just now, irrespective of what wealth or standard of living they outwardly portray.

What these people with hopefully not be doing is constantly posting about clothes that they are purchasing (although we know this is only for aff links), moan about wanting a Peleton bike, just finished a major refurb of their kitchen, etc, etc, etc.
I am absolutely sure there are better and more rewarding places that this so called land fill food could and should be going to. Please sheep 🐑, open your eyes and see her for what she really is, this is the lowest of the low 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely abhorrent behaviour.
Also one pancake for breakfast? Is that because she was going to fill up on the free food from the box and also the brownies her friend brought?! Greedy, selfish, thoughtless, ignorant, grabby, despicable woman. She really needs to step outside her very privileged life and see what is going on in the world. She even said ‘the virus is still out there’ like she doesn’t have a clue that thousands of people are being infected and dying?!!

Reactions: 19
What a weekend in Meldrum Murder Mansions!

Pancake Saturday 🥞 didn’t even get a look in once the free pain au chocolate 🍫🥖 came through the door! Wee Pat must have been overcome with excitement at the thought of Beggy wrestling him for a wee feel of his part baked baguette. Been the most physical contact between them in yuuurs!

Said it on Thursday & I’ll say it again, Rebecca you are a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.