Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a (fill in blank)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody idiot... No food bank, homeless shelter et c will turn away food even if it's going out of date that dsy... There will be a kind volunteer who will get in their bloody car Greedy grubby sksank meldrum, and drop it rounds to a family they know is in need, on benefit, or shelter of some kind who would freeze it you stupid bloody woman

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe it... what a bleeping idiot, embarrassment of a woman. How can she be so indifferent to the times we’re all living? How can she be this selfish, it’s truly unimaginable 🤯 and on top of everything, how can she be so blind and post all of it for her 100k+ followers to see???! How embarrassing!!! Out of touch, selfish woman 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have no words.

Reactions: 15
I’m back from a few weeks break and it’s like I’ve never left you lot 😂. Beggars has given arbonne a break I see - we called that one weeks ago. Knew she’d get bored and realise no one buys into tit like that or wants to support crappy mlms. Wonder what the next fad will be? 🤔

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t just take the biscuit out grabby.. she takes the bloody pain au chocolate!

Within our generation, folks like Rebecca have spent so long attempting to keep up with the joneses and need to portray this extravagant lifestyle that for many seemingly affluent families now given the pandemic they are having to choose between food/heating and paying the mortgage as some will have found themselves furloughed or even unfortunately redundant. So you will see what you’d imagine as “well off” folks needing to make use of these vital services that foodbanks provide.

With all that said, I don’t believe for one moment that Rebecca & Lee are on the bones of their arses and actually need help. She’s just greed personified and I hope she is swamped with guilt & anxiety over this. If she’s got “elderly neighbours” why not go out and collect the food shopping for them? She’s getting food parcels delivered to her home and making it out like she’s doing the world a favour. Lives like a miser splitting the hot chocolates from the velvetiser between the children then is practically salivating because she’s been delivered a free pastry. I genuinely feel embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 18
Not your first week. You gave last week's to your 'neighbour' and that post tells people asking absolutely nothing.
she is not going to say where she got it from
a) lots of people would go after the food
b) it would allow people to investigate more

She is actually the lowest of the low. Wait no.. this is a new all time low. Selfish selfish selfish cow has no respect for anyone else but herself. Wtf

So come on then Rebecca. You read here. Where did you get it from. Since it’s going into landfill anyway ... or do you have something to hide ...

she is not going to say where she got it from
a) lots of people would go after the food
b) it would allow people to investigate more

She is actually the lowest of the low. Wait no.. this is a new all time low. Selfish selfish selfish cow has no respect for anyone else but herself. Wtf

So come on then Rebecca. You read here. Where did you get it from. Since it’s going into landfill anyway ... or do you have something to hide ...
Lowest of the low now shitting on her own doorstep.

Reactions: 8
Actually can’t believe what I’m reading!!! I skipped her stories cos I can’t be bothered to listen to her but that is shocking! Our local community group has given out meals/parcels to elderly/shielding/anyone that requires and one of the shops often gives away stuff with short dates for free and they always say it’s for anyone that wants it but I’d never take it as there are plenty people who need it more having lost jobs/being furloughed etc. If her followers can’t see what a selfish, greedy excuse for a human being she is after this then there really is no hope!

Reactions: 15
A local church hall near my work does those. They have a Facebook page and currently you ask for a box and tell them how many for. They make up a box and give you a collection time.
kts all’s I aged food from local shops and warehouses and fruit and veg sellers. Quantity, quality and variety varies greatly. The other week they had the 5litrw tubs of Mayo that they said they wanted To give to schools/child care clubs.
unfortunaltey like Banchory’s it seems it’s mainly used by greedy freeloaders like Mrs M around here as well. And those that need it fall through the gaps.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Our community larder also asks for donations from the public it also recieves donations from supermarkets . She is just greedy

Reactions: 7
Morrison’s are doing it, it’s called too good to go. I think
Alot of companies use this website however you pay a small fee for the items, she has willing taken this for free and not contributed anything

• Sad
I wonder if Kazza helps out at the town hall giving out free food on a Saturday?
That would explain if her Mum is taking a few boxes for the Inchmarlo crew and providing the free food to her :mad:

Reactions: 5
Yes Karen and David, why would your daughter feel she was entitled to this free food?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
But you said you were given it Begsy, now you say you paid for it? Pinnochio, you're a bloody liar. If you paid for anything, you'd never be giving it to your elderly neighbour. Stop lying. You just never learn do you? You just can't help yourself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But you said you were given it Begsy, now you say you paid for it? Pinnochio, you're a bloody liar. If you paid for anything, you'd never be giving it to your elderly neighbour. Stop lying. You just never learn do you? You just can't help yourself.
Nah the message in white is from someone messaging her. The grey message is her reply.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she looked further than ‘saving it from landfill’ she was heading out the door when she did those stories so I think she got all excited and thought everyone would be all ‘👏🏻‘ for doing her bit for the environment and saving food waste but.... if she’d only looked a little bit further..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.