Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butterflykiki

READ THE FEKIN ROOM REBECCA!!!!! I’ve just come in from a 13 hour shift caring for elderly people, today I have made someone a spam sandwich for tea as that’s all he had in the house, I’ve sat and held an old lady’s hand as she cried about missing her family, I’ve reassured a lady with dementia that she won’t be put in a home and finally I’ve had to get the police to smash down the door of an 85 year old who I couldn’t get hold of to find her seriously ill and needing urgent medical care and now I’m looking at that stupid woman’s smug face over a free bloody pastry! Get your head out of your ass and do something for your community you selfish self centred waste of space, your such an awful role model to those girls!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Custard cream

Imagine your grandad dying and you’re that desperate for Instagram condolences you post at 7.45am to tell your followers.

A real shame that he has passed, but jeez she just couldn’t wait to press the post button could she.
When it come to grief and loss I truely believe whatever a person feels they need to do to help them process that grief and move through it then they should do it. Even if that is posting about it on Facebook/Instagram or where ever. Even though that wouldn’t be something I would do, if it helps that person then so be it. Or if it helps someone else who sees the post and may be going through something similar then that can only be a good thing. As much as we all dislike Mrs Meldrum I think we can all agree that she genuinely loved her Granddad and seemed very close to him. I also think that if we can’t set aside our dislike for someone and certain aspects of their behaviour and have any empathy for a fellow human being who has lost someone close, especially right now to this horrendous virus then that’s a pretty sad state of affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No one:
Begs: Bluebird day!!!
Oh god - those two idiots on that ski trip...... absolute pair of bellends.

AH WUD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THAT ITS A BAD BOY BONNY BLUEBIRD OF A PEACH OF A DAY!! GUNNAE PUT THESE SUNGLASSES OAN THAT EVERYYYYYYONE IN RESORT WEARS YA KEN, GUNNAE THROW THE KIDS INTAE CHILDCARE OR WHEREVER THA FUCK WILL TAKE THEM I DUNNAE GIVE A SHITE LIKE JIST AS LONG AS ME & BELTER SNOW BABE BEC CAN FUCK OAF UP THE MOUNTAIN, DANCE LIKE ARSEHOLES AT THE APRES BAR AND STUFF OVER PRICED PRETENTIOUS PIZZA DOWN OUR NECKS ITS ALLLLLLLL GRAND.CANNA FUCKIN WAIT YA ABSOLUTE BELTER OF A FUCKING SKIING PEACHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She has cried wolf too many times for people to believe anything she spouts.She didn't go of insta when her mother has a "Heart attack!"
Haha yes.... the “heart attack” her mum had. Load of shit. Or the “helicopter crash” that lee was involved in where he “almost died” that was a complete work of fiction... or the “restless legs” that Poppy never had.....or the “panic attack” she had that resulted in her going to hospital and lee having to get home from the oil rig... but that she was then taking selfie’s in hospital.... oh or the time she was in “daily contact” with her local police force about the “trolling” that they were taking “very seriously and classing it as harrasment” and that the police had “everyone’s IP addresses and were going to sort it all out”

she does nothing but lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
In other news, I want to get the same filters as beggars, caught her out on another walk with a friend...
A8CDEFC7-C879-4658-944F-231ED9C8F4B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is this a fucking joke.. Poor grandad died.. but oh wait my engagements been boosted so I’ll post a quick swipe up!

sick!!
Now I hope all the Meldrum defenders that were harping on here yesterday can see this for themselves now.........

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I hope she isn’t lying about the reason for having a break from instagram. I feel bad for doubting her, but she’s done this before. She gets called out for her terrible behaviour then goes all quiet till she thinks it’s all blown over.
I hope her grandad is ok though.
It won’t have anything at all to do with her Grandad and she will be back posting on Instagram within about 24 hours. She can’t go too long without the attention.
She’s also been all over tattle this afternoon so..... 😆

this is textbook Rebecca Meldrum; gets herself into a pickle on Instagram, chats shit about mental health or creates some drama as an excuse to disappear for a short time before she comes back declaring that she’s in such a better place and that she loves her community on Instagram.... bla bla bla bla blllllllaaaaaaa we’ve heard it all a million times before

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Yeah she did. There were a whole load of volunteers supporting those who were flooded, Beggy rocks up having not volunteered or lifted a finger to help and scoffs herself a free burger. Greedy selfish cow as per.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

blackheart

Chatty Member
All within the same breath she has taken a box of free food which some will rely on and she is now drinking and having a takeaway for tea 🤔

This is so morally wrong

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hellofresh

The free food has been operated out of her local village hall every Saturday during lockdown, you normally have to go and a queue for it, but it’s doorstep deliveries at the moment. She’s right, it would otherwise go into landfill but it angers me that the system is so flawed and the supermarkets don’t get their act together to find out who really needs it and deliver it to those people, not to those in the relatively affluent suburb of Inchmarlo. There are full page ads in the local newspaper from charities almost on a weekly basis, begging for food.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
N
Not a big fan of Mrs meldrum but I think that’s the first time I’ve seen her genuinely upset about anything in a while (grandad ) I hope he gets better
I lost my nan in September and I was heartbroken..still am
Nothing remotely genuine about her or about that little performance. She’s flouncing off from Instagram because she’s been caught up yet again in shitty awful behaviour. And she’s using her Grandad as an excuse. She’s disgusting.

Clare

VIP Member
So she has a brand new 30k kitchen WITH 5k steel beam don’t forget...but the cupboards are bare???? Just when you think she can’t scrape any lower.....taking a free food parcel when you live in a house worth half a million. Gross. Just gross.

• Wow

Pinklady567

VIP Member
£187 for a pair of boots yet she took free food when others in need could of had!! Priorities all wrong!!

• Angry
Reactions: 40