Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a (fill in blank)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be completely wrong here but, didn’t she yuuuurs ago have a free burger for turning up somewhere where they were searching/or helping with floods?? I seem to remember something, or maybe Beggy is in my dreams🤣😂🤣 Cannot believe she put her name down, surely if you don’t need it don’t take it, then there’s more for those that do. She said though everyone that needs it has taken it and it’s just the left overs? Seems really odd to me.

Before any Meldrum supporters read hear, I think that it is important to recognise that people at all levels can and are struggling to feed themselves and their families just now, irrespective of what wealth or standard of living they outwardly portray.

What these people with hopefully not be doing is constantly posting about clothes that they are purchasing (although we know this is only for aff links), moan about wanting a Peleton bike, just finished a major refurb of their kitchen, etc, etc, etc.
I am absolutely sure there are better and more rewarding places that this so called land fill food could and should be going to. Please sheep 🐑, open your eyes and see her for what she really is, this is the lowest of the low 🤯
She said she doesn’t need it and can pay for her own food so was hesitant, but was told it’s going in the bin.all a bit bizarre isn’t it.

Reactions: 19
Yeah she did. There were a whole load of volunteers supporting those who were flooded, Beggy rocks up having not volunteered or lifted a finger to help and scoffs herself a free burger. Greedy selfish cow as per.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
So she has a brand new 30k kitchen WITH 5k steel beam don’t forget...but the cupboards are bare???? Just when you think she can’t scrape any lower.....taking a free food parcel when you live in a house worth half a million. Gross. Just gross.
I know. I don't understand. Surely there won't be anything left for landfill if they have given to everyone in need. There are a lot (food banks, vulnerable people, homeless, low income to name a few) so I don't believe that explanation, there are always people need.

Can anyone kind tattler post this Insta or gram shot... Almost just have to see it.. Think peeps are right this could really be get another meldrum shitstorm major duck up... Kind of hopefully to serve her right.

Found her on picuki...bracing myself to control my rage and disbelief😣,

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The problem with you Rebecca is that you actually think you are a nice person and that you do no wrong. This attributes to why you essentially ruined your own very lucrative career. Not trolls, not haters but YOU and all because you can’t take responsibility. It’s funny how anyone I talk to who has met you whether it be in your youth, through your job as an influencer or even friends of friends they all have one thing in common..........and that is their dislike for you and your snotty, stuck up attitude. This statement could be about you IF the resounding opinion of you wasn’t one of such dislike and disdain. You are like marmite Rebecca being that 85% of people don’t like you.

Attachments

• Heart
She is almost trying to make out she s being helpful, helping reduce waste😤😤😤 unbloody real... There must be food banks, families who lost jobs and now on universal credit with kids who could have had those dropped off too a treat in hard times... put in a family in needs freezer even. Just when we think she can't sink any lower or dig herself a deeper tit hole.😫😖😡😠

Reactions: 22
Omg I’m speechless 😂😂 a woman who lives in a 500k house, who aff links new clothes all day long, who got a 30k new kitchen has taken and accepted free food. What on earth was she thinking?!?🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 40
She is almost trying to make out she s being helpful, helping reduce waste😤😤😤 unbloody real... There must be food banks, families who lost jobs and now on universal credit with kids who could have had those dropped off too a treat in hard times... put in a family in needs freezer even. Just when we think she can't sink any lower or dig herself a deeper tit hole.😫😖😡😠
So if it's reducing waste, where does the wrapper of the food go?

Omg I’m speechless 😂😂 a woman who lives in a 500k house, who aff links new clothes all day long, who got a 30k new kitchen has taken and accepted free food. What on earth was she thinking?!?🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Two days after going on about a pelican bike... 🙄

Oh here we go.... Little information. Its now their first week? You're a bleeping liar Begsy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Oh here we go.... Little information. Its now their first week? You're a bleeping liar Begsy.
I thought she said she had it last week but gave it away? Presumably she didn’t like the stuff she got last week. I don’t see that this necessarily reduces waste - it’s stuff going out of date that day I’d imagine so if it’s not freeze-able unless you eat it that day it’s going in the bin anyway??

Reactions: 21
I thought she said she had it last week but gave it away? Presumably she didn’t like the stuff she got last week. I don’t see that this necessarily reduces waste - it’s stuff going out of date that day I’d imagine so if it’s not freeze-able unless you eat it that day it’s going in the bin anyway??
I'd say people in her position would be well placed to make even a small a donation to the cause that they can pass on to the larger food bank charities.
She's lying again. She cannot even ketp up with her lies she's that stupid.

Reactions: 24
I’m so confused?? All you hear about just now is people struggling to feed themselves and their children yet, this “food waste scheme” says ALL the people in need have been catered for, and there is so much left over that would go to landfill, and therefore people who live in £600k houses can have it instead?
Does the greedy, tight, disgusting excuse for a human seriously think people will believe this shite? That there are ZERO hungry people in her council left to feed, so she can have the food because otherwise it would get thrown out?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ok o

As usual she’s spectacularly missing the point.

how can anyone be this thick?

Reactions: 13
I’m so confused?? All you hear about just now is people struggling to feed themselves and their children yet, this “food waste scheme” says ALL the people in need have been catered for, and there is so much left over that would go to landfill, and therefore people who live in £600k houses can have it instead?
Does the greedy, tight, disgusting excuse for a human seriously think people will believe this shite? That there are ZERO hungry people in her council left to feed, so she can have the food because otherwise it would get thrown out?
My point precisely. Supermarkets need to speak to each other, do some research, speak to local charities, co ordinate with other local councils and deliver the leftover food, fresh and tinned, to where it’s needed most, which definitely isn’t Inchmarlo.

Reactions: 12
It sounds like it was offered to her, why would the community council offer it to them in their exclusive inchmarlo retirement address. Actually maybe that's it, it's for old people 🤣. She says if it wasn't going to them it would go to landfill so it will be extremely short life but shes missing the point as I'm quite sure there would be other families in banchory more in need where it could go instead of her or landfill.

Oh just saw previous reply are they offering them to everyone in the village?
Maybe they saw the lack of food the kids get remember the meal that was meant to feed the lot of them and the left overs for lunch the next day?! 😂

Reactions: 7
She has put up that page as a direct reply to tattle. She said she had it last week and ‘gave it to elderly neighbours’ then says this is the first week she’s had it. Usual BS
But still, in her usual unbelievably stupid and ignorant way, doesn’t get it. Beggy, shouldn’t be taking good for free in her situation in life. If there is free food going it’s is the socially and morally responsible thing to do to ensure it goes to people in need. Kids are going to bed hungry having missed out on a free hot school lunch in lockdown, older folks are shielding and can’t get to the shops, homeless people aren’t getting the support from footfall in town centres with everyone working from home. Then there’s people on furlough who are taking at least a 20% hit on their income, and those in the hospitality industry and non-eassential retail who have lost their jobs. Every single person in this groups deserves a free box of food BEFORE anything gets delivered to selfish greedy Rebecca Meldrum. She appears to be telling us that there are no hungry tummies in Aberdeenshire that should be filled before she starts stuffing her great big moon face and four chins with luxury breakfast food!! They are in a privileged position, Lee still fully employed and 2 able adults with access to a car. Whatever she tells herself she is literally stealing food from those in need. What a twunt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.