Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a (fill in blank)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As many have said we all grieve in different ways. Some grieve openly and others privately. Some days are better than others and you try and put on a brave face. I have no idea how she’s grieving but I know/see how wrong it is to affiliate link tit the day after a death of someone so close. Coupled with selfies too 😳 If my grandad died yesterday would I want to be seeing what tit I could flog or posing in the mirror and admiring myself taking pictures. Come on....it’s very weird behaviour. Quite disrespectful. I know my parents would think I was extremely vain doing that and questioning what the hell
I was doing. Would be the last thing I would want to do....would feel like tit and don’t think it would match up me saying how devastated I was and then posing in the mirror followed by posting it to a load of strangers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.