Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the content was pretty bad prior to lockdown, but it's reached a whole new level of shite..the flirting with the dog is weird and very uncomfortable to watch. It's car crash TV at its best

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What gets me is that there hasn’t been a significant change to her posting. Prior to the whole flounce, she seemed to do a bit more, but generally, since moving to murder mansion, her life has been lived like one long voluntary lockdown.

Reactions: 7
What gets me is that there hasn’t been a significant change to her posting. Prior to the whole flounce, she seemed to do a bit more, but generally, since moving to murder mansion, her life has been lived like one long voluntary lockdown.
Her life is beyond boring.
Even pre-covid
She does nothing
Goes nowhere
Has no hobbies
No job
No interests
No personality
No charisma
No interest in current affairs
No genuine interest in anything at all
tit taste in clothes
tit taste in tv shows

Her life is just so empty. So so so empty. She must be so unbelievably bored. I would hate to live her life. She’s just existing. Her life is just passing her by and she’s wasting it. Wasting time doing nothing. She’s got so much she should be grateful for and so much she could & should be doing but she does nothing.

Reactions: 15
Her life is beyond boring.
Even pre-covid
She does nothing
Goes nowhere
Has no hobbies
No job
No interests
No personality
No charisma
No interest in current affairs
No genuine interest in anything at all
tit taste in clothes
tit taste in tv shows

Her life is just so empty. So so so empty. She must be so unbelievably bored. I would hate to live her life. She’s just existing. Her life is just passing her by and she’s wasting it. Wasting time doing nothing. She’s got so much she should be grateful for and so much she could & should be doing but she does nothing.
I completely agree. The 'fresh air' pic to me represents the bloody boring road she's on. Honestly my elderly parents have hardly been out since March and they've had more interesting lives. Dad's highlight was getting the vaccine a week past Sunday. 🙄

Reactions: 8
She really is thick. Keeps going on about her bridgerton fix. Failing to realise that the series is based on a book. And there’s 8 books....

Reactions: 11
She wants a peloton bike and we all know what she wants she gets🙄🙄🙄 I’m surprise she didn’t tagged them and do a swipe up!!!

Why doesn’t she just buy a cheaper bike and get the app!!!!

Reactions: 9
Hi, everyone, I'm new here ... :) I'm from Eastern Europe so my English is not good but I do understand everything so, please, can someone explain to me why is this topic so popular, compared to others? As I can remember, Rebecca had cca 100k subscribers before she deleted her yt channel and now she has about the same number of followers
She wants a peloton bike and we all know what she wants she gets🙄🙄🙄 I’m surprise she didn’t tagged them and do a swipe up!!!

When is she going to fit in a peloton session around walking her dog 4 times a day home a schooling her kids tending to a pre-schooler boss babe-ing her MLM tit, taking photos of herself in pyjamas and a dog whistle making tea and having slow pottery days?
I mean working mother’s can’t do it all people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s because her mate just got one and she knows no other way to fill the void or be present - so tattle and buying pointless tit it is.

Reactions: 12
She looks at what others have and that occupies her brain till she gets it. Nothing else. Then moves on to the next basic witch obsession.
No interests, no hobbies.
If I had her life and couldn’t work, I’d be gardening, crafting, up cycling, cooking.
she is an empty space.
posessed by the ghost of marshmallow mansion. Shes never been my cup of hot tea, but she used to DO stuff. Even pre lockdown she was vacant. It’s odd.

Reactions: 12

Probably because muddy mummy has one🚴‍♀️Have we heard how grandad is?

Reactions: 7

A few of her bestest friends ever have got new Pelotons! She’s trying to keep up with them all. They are all clones of one another.

Reactions: 10
Think of how much commission she could earn by aff linking a peloton though. All those sheep having a spend up. “Oh hi guys. It’s so easy. Home school and walk all day. Wank off the dog Pat, and the rest of the time is your own. Half an hour on this and you’ll be a size xs in the eBay leggings in no time. Swipe up to buy” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.