Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww, why has she posted 4 stories of her slobbering all over her horse dog?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Rgu is a great university with a good employment record. Being let down in this instance by reb and her pyramid schemes. 🙄
Yeah I am happy with my degree and have used it too, change of career and now giving something back to society. Not all students are Beggers.

Reactions: 9
I went to RGU 🤣🙈 however there were a lot of muppets there too!
and then I did a post grad at Aberdeen so I can’t be all bad 🤣
What course did she do, was she a year at Disney? Business had Disney placements but I didn’t fancy that since I couldn’t imagine my prospects would be that high for graduate employment after 🙈

Reactions: 7
Is she on an acid trip or something?? What’s with all the stories of her getting all horny with her dog?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's lost the plot.... 🙄

Oh shucks Begsy, fell right into your trap for attention on here. You're so (so) clever after all. That University education sure helped. 😊🎓

Reactions: 3
Not really to be fair because adults can only be in twos outdoors so unless kids were big enough to close enough to go to a park by themselves it’s not that feasibly to be in groups .
Under 12s don’t count in Scotland though so she could meet a mum of one of the girls’ friends and bring all the kids, and that mum can bring her kids. Suppose the weather hasn’t been brilliant for it though.

Reactions: 6
Scary man trapped in dog face fore play by Beggy, really grim. Seriously Beggy needs to lay off the velvetiser hot chocolate of dreams and all the protein shakes for the sake of those chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in Scotland (an area which has pretty much been in lockdown since October 🙄)
Im not meeting anyone for my kids to see their friends. Just because kids don’t have to distance doesn’t mean it’s safe.....I don’t know if other parents are following rules. I know people who are doing whatever they want, been to house partirs so I don’t want my kids near theirs.

I don’t for a minute think this is Rebecca’s reasoning though. If the girls want to see friends that she’s not friends with their mums there’s nothing in it for her.

Just pointing out we’re not up here having a great time letting our kids play at the park 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Goodness gracious me. All she needs is Ginuwine “riding my pony” on in the background of those videos.
🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry but her chins are horrific. Do you think she watches her stories back at all? She could store enough food in that pelican gull of hers to see her through the winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in Scotland (an area which has pretty much been in lockdown since October 🙄)
Im not meeting anyone for my kids to see their friends. Just because kids don’t have to distance doesn’t mean it’s safe.....I don’t know if other parents are following rules. I know people who are doing whatever they want, been to house partirs so I don’t want my kids near theirs.

I don’t for a minute think this is Rebecca’s reasoning though. If the girls want to see friends that she’s not friends with their mums there’s nothing in it for her.

Just pointing out we’re not up here having a great time letting our kids play at the park 😔
No. But if she wanted to the kids could meet up with some friends. It’s obviously everyone’s individual decision but she’d be perfectly entitled to. Makes me think she’s not friends with their mums - suspect she’s not the favourite parent at the gates.

Reactions: 2
She’s drunk.

also LOL at her expression re the boss calling work a family.....you’ve never had a boss darling 😂😂😂 is she ok????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How would she know what face to make when the boss calls his employees his family because she’s never had a proper bleeping job 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.