Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very small thing but the rings she wears really irritate me, they don’t go!

Reactions: 9
All those hot chocolates are definitely making her face a lot rounder and giving her extra chins 😬

I used to think she took after her mum who looks like she has a small frame and thin face and her sister had the rounder face like their dad but after all those velvetisers I think they’ve swapped... she’s obviously still teeny tiny tho
Bianca and Bertie . WhAt a sight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That coat is bleeping rank. Makes her look enormous. Obviously a reason that bad boy was in the sale!

Reactions: 16
Lol. Don’t.
Nor me. They have made their bed, now they have to lie in it!

Yikes, need to be “mindful” of those chins Reb! It looks like you’ve got a life belt round your neck.
Need to lay off the velvetiser a bit hun.
I reckon thats the real reason she wears that stupid buff thing all the time. 😅😅

Yikes, need to be “mindful” of those chins Reb! It looks like you’ve got a life belt round your neck.
Need to lay off the velvetiser a bit hun.
I reckon thats the real reason she wears that stupid buff thing all the time. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I can’t get over how much hot chocolate she’s scoffing 🤣 does she not know that it’s actually pretty calorific - it’s not like tea or coffee 🤣 just spotted the massive mug of it that she’s got in her stories, seems such an oxymoron that she’s so obsessed with tiny food and barely eating but then throwing that back twice a day 😖

Reactions: 12
The amount of hot chocolate she’s drinking makes me feel queasy! I’m not really into passing judgement on people’s weight etc but I do think she’d be more likeable and relatable if she was honest about putting on a few pounds and not being a teeny tiny size eight. It’s really damaging to anyone who might be insecure about their own weight.

Reactions: 10
That’s the thing. She still photoshops herself in photos, but forgets that videos show the reality. She’s clearly not a size 8 anymore, which really doesn’t matter, but stop bloody lying woman!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve only now found meldrum and is it right Lee was offshore, left and has gone back after she packed in you tube.?
I know he sounds like a knob but offshore is hard, when my hub gets home he’s done in for about three days, sleeping randomly, upset tummy and yes it’s aged his face as he’s outside most of the time in the North Sea, the salt air dries your skin. if you get a bad cook on a hitch your stuck with them as well. He comes home before and lost a stone in weight My hubs rig has a new contract they won’t pay for a phone for them to ring home and the wifi is dreadful so we go days without speaking. My hub sometimes struggles as he misses home and feels alone. I bet Lee’s colleagues have a right laugh about their ‘social media life’ it’s hard lads banter out there but they do all look out for each other
She should just let him sleep, put his feet up and put some food in his belly. My least he lives local so off the chopper and straight home, my hub sometimes doesn’t get home until the day after. She needs to be careful huge divorce rate with offshore workers.!
I say choppers eve it’s like a luck thing though as you just want him off and safely (well it is for me) She wants him off to do everything for her.!

Reactions: 28
That’s the thing. She still photoshops herself in photos, but forgets that videos show the reality. She’s clearly not a size 8 anymore, which really doesn’t matter, but stop bloody lying woman!!
She would gain an ounce of respect from me if she was transparent about her weight gain and stopped pretending she is a size 8. It’s very triggering to so many people with eating disorders and there is nothing wrong with being a size 10 or above!

Reactions: 14
Okay which Tattle (bastard) is this?? Hate to tell you but criticising the Reb, not once but twice, means you are soon to be on the list of the blocked. Even if what you are saying is completely valid and true . . .
5E990288-8D2E-4CD2-A12C-67F78FB65BFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why when I see Lee, so I see a vague resemblance to Gordon Ramsay? My husband can't see it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is a size 8 really that small though for someone who is 5ft 2? Don’t shoot me I’m genuinely asking, as I’m 5ft 8 and I’m a size 8-10 depending on shops etc. I know we are all different shapes and sizes, but il weigh more because of my height I expect. Although I may have more bone weight but it may even out with her neck 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is a size 8 really that small though for someone who is 5ft 2? Don’t shoot me I’m genuinely asking, as I’m 5ft 8 and I’m a size 8-10 depending on shops etc. I know we are all different shapes and sizes, but il weigh more because of my height I expect. Although I may have more bone weight but it may even out with her neck 🤣
For her height I think she’s probably in proportion regarding her size. I don’t think she’s particularly slim. She’s just a short, petite person. It’s just her genetics. Her body shows no signs of genuine muscle building or toning whatsoever. She’s just a very average woman in her 30s with a body that reflects her age, lifestyle and the fact she’s had 3 kids. I honestly don’t know why she loves herself so much it seems to think she’s got some sort of killer body; she really doesn’t.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.