Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Immediate response to tattle ‘lees tired he’s just off night shift he’s not doing anything’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All those hot chocolates are definitely making her face a lot rounder and giving her extra chins 😬

I used to think she took after her mum who looks like she has a small frame and thin face and her sister had the rounder face like their dad but after all those velvetisers I think they’ve swapped... she’s obviously still teeny tiny tho

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All those hot chocolates are definitely making her face a lot rounder and giving her extra chins 😬

I used to think she took after her mum who looks like she has a small frame and thin face and her sister had the rounder face like their dad but after all those velvetisers I think they’ve swapped... she’s obviously still teeny tiny tho
That is not a flattering coat....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s actually really shocking isn’t it. I come on here and have a laugh at their expense and all the rest of it but in all seriousness it’s extremely worrying looking at just how completely wrecked that man is. He looks ill. He looks physically & mentally unwell.
He does and she’s clearly mentally unwell too so you’d think that the pair of them, looking at the state of each other, would give up the social media pretence. He can see her batshit behaviour on Instagram when he’s away and she can see how fucked he looks so why not pack it all in?? You’d think if they loved and cared for each other they’d be having serious conversations about their lives, their behaviour, their obsession with here and social media and make some changes that will actually benefit all of them.
I don’t even need to see her girls to know they aren’t happy, R & L clearly aren’t happy so make the change. And I think coming off of social media is the one, BIG change that would transform their lives for the better. But we all know that they need the validation, attention and fake adoration from their “fans” 🤢 in order to fill the empty void in themselves, their marriage and their family life. It’s actually really sad and if she or he were my friend I’d be having a brutally honest talk with them but clearly they don’t have anyone who really gives a tit about them and all their family and friends are happy to sit back and watch the shitshow of their lives unfold online.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s actually really shocking isn’t it. I come on here and have a laugh at their expense and all the rest of it but in all seriousness it’s extremely worrying looking at just how completely wrecked that man is. He looks ill. He looks physically & mentally unwell.
I have to agree he looks like he’s aged 20 years, I’m actually starting to feel sorry for the guy...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He does and she’s clearly mentally unwell too so you’d think that the pair of them, looking at the state of each other, would give up the social media pretence. He can see her batshit behaviour on Instagram when he’s away and she can see how fucked he looks so why not pack it all in?? You’d think if they loved and cared for each other they’d be having serious conversations about their lives, their behaviour, their obsession with here and social media and make some changes that will actually benefit all of them.
I don’t even need to see her girls to know they aren’t happy, R & L clearly aren’t happy so make the change. And I think coming off of social media is the one, BIG change that would transform their lives for the better. But we all know that they need the validation, attention and fake adoration from their “fans” 🤢 in order to fill the empty void in themselves, their marriage and their family life. It’s actually really sad and if she or he were my friend I’d be having a brutally honest talk with them but clearly they don’t have anyone who really gives a tit about them and all their family and friends are happy to sit back and watch the shitshow of their lives unfold online.

This 100%
I honestly don’t know what they think they are playing at or what it is they think they are achieving here but my god, what a mess they have got themselves into.

Reactions: 6
Yikes, need to be “mindful” of those chins Reb! It looks like you’ve got a life belt round your neck.
Need to lay off the velvetiser a bit hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yikes, need to be “mindful” of those chins Reb! It looks like you’ve got a life belt round your neck.
Need to lay off the velvetiser a bit hun.
Think she needs to practise her spelling........mindfull??? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not just the hot chocolate. The protein shakes are pure calories, as she doesn't exercise NEARLY enough to need them (very few do)

Reactions: 21
It's not just the hot chocolate. The protein shakes are pure calories, as she doesn't exercise NEARLY enough to need them (very few do)
Oh I hadn’t thought of that, and she doesn’t just have one shake a day from what I can make out, she seems to have at least 2 a day?
She will get kidney stones too if she isn’t careful.

Reactions: 4
I don't like to comment on appearance but the completely obvious line where her own hair stops and her extensions start haaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pat is categorically not doing anything as he is shattered. Hi Beggy! How’s the extensions going? Still the best thing you did?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd imagine depending on his exact job there's always been a need for significant face/eye /mouth protection. Offshore is notorious for their H&S. But I've no sympathy what's he's to wear I'm afraid. We've all had to adapt with the bloody covid. 😢
I feel sorry for everyone wearing any face/eye/mouth protection. I’m exempt for still wear a mask the majority of the time and find it incredibly hard. We have all had to adapt but it doesn’t make it easier. I think he looks so incredibly shattered... he obviously works hard when offshore

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for everyone wearing any face/eye/mouth protection. I’m exempt for still wear a mask the majority of the time and find it incredibly hard. We have all had to adapt but it doesn’t make it easier. I think he looks so incredibly shattered... he obviously works hard when offshore
Yep I’d agree with this. I’m a dentist and have to wear my mask all day it’s horrendous 😷

He looks absolutely shattered, I think they both need to take a step away and think about how fucked their whole situation is. I feel so bad for the kids I just can’t see them growing into anything other than really messed up adults. Surely any sane parent would be aware of this??

Reactions: 10
Yep I’d agree with this. I’m a dentist and have to wear my mask all day it’s horrendous 😷

He looks absolutely shattered, I think they both need to take a step away and think about how fucked their whole situation is. I feel so bad for the kids I just can’t see them growing into anything other than really messed up adults. Surely any sane parent would be aware of this??
They are just completely consumed by this weird online world they inhabit. It’s so strange. Their lives are so fucked up it’s beyond a joke. Everything they do is for the benefit of this website; how absolutely screwed up is that?!!!!! What kind of bizzare mindset are they in where their every waking thought is about tattle; what’s being posted on tattle/trying to work out who people are on tattle/trying to prove a point to the people on tattle/ her mother coming in and posting Tegan’s engagement photos/her & lee obsessively checking this thread multiple times every single day...... it’s absolute madness!!!!!!! It’s crazy that THIS is their life. What in the hell are they doing? In all seriousness. What’s the point?!!! I’ll come on here and rip it out of them all I like because it’s mostly funny but imagine what their life is like - that this is the most important, all consuming thing the have going for them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.