Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her girls, in my opinion, will have HUGE resentment towards her (and probably towards their dad too, for failing to stand up for them) as they get older 🤷‍♀️
As the child of a narc, I can pretty much confirm that's how it'll go. Adore my dad though 🥰 I realise nobody asked, but I feel too guilty not adding that bit in 🤣

Reactions: 12
By mentioning Go Florrie’s worries that gives her the opening to affiliate linking the book the works based on. Remember everything has a price with old grabby Selldrum, even her daughters contentment, happiness & well-being.

The things old Ma of the Year Rebecca needs to understand is what if FlorrieFavourite had been in school and tasked this piece of work and written it down? She’d have no insight to it. So instead of perhaps taking this as a chance to allow her daughter to voice her concerns and for her to listen, empathise and reassure her child, it was better and has more warning potential to slag her off on Instagram.

The food thing right now, if her mum is saying to her “no you had your breakfast you need to wait for a snack at 10am” then come that time they are allowed one thing, her then having a meltdown basically throwing the snack box in front of them might genuinely make her daughter worry. She’s probably tossed it in front of them and gone help yourself but when it’s gone it’s gone so maybe that’s prompted her child to go, why? And what would happen if there’s nothing left does that mean we won’t have any food?

she’s such a self-centred bleep old baggy that she won’t even try to put herself in her child’s position and see it from her perspective.

Florrie, you can come to my house and have all the snacks and a whole salmon fillet to yourself one day hen 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel really sad for her girls, I went to listen to the stories after reading about the florrie thing on here (I’d skipped past them before, can’t stand her constant rambling!) how sad that she laughed and mocked her own child for having those worries .. florrie always seemed so sweet and it’s so sad to see her laughing at that. I too can imagine her ranting at the girls and throwing the snacks at them. Also re the “me time” thing how could she enjoy a long hot shower knowing they were unsupervised! If you had to leave them to have a shower surely it would be like a 2 min hose down! I just couldn’t relax if it were me!! God this woman fills me with rage!

Reactions: 14
I thought her language around it was odd too... her telling Florrie “you eat all the time, you do nothing but eat all day long - you all do” - I mean bleeping hell. Telling a 6 year old that she eats too much..... it’s absolutely bleeping disgraceful. And I know that she will be reading this thread rolling her eyes and snorting away and she just won’t be able to comprehend the gravity of any of this because she’s breathtakingly dumb but those poor girls are being neglected, verbally abused and god only knows what else. I feel desperately sorry for them.
Hopefully when they get old enough they will all move in with Lees mum! I’m sure they would have a much emotionally warmer ( and actually warmer) family home. Poor little Florrie.

Reactions: 8
That’s probably why her mum put a lasagne round to her so she could feed her kids normal portions. I did find it odd that a couple of days after the kids go for a “proposal” stroll in their exclusive woods 🙄 that food parcels were being sent down the road. Florrie had probably been moaning to old granny terrorhawks.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
True. But they think massive telly’s are a sign of wealth and something to show off. Ain’t no one showing off their kids snacks on the gram 😂
Unless #kindlygifted #soblessed of course!
Are there Border biscuit packs in her snack rations? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can any decent parent not feel a bit disturbed watching these stories.
Its most awful thing she's done in ages.
I hope a member of staff or teacher may follow her and call her up about it.
I so worry as they get older how much ammunition bulky them.

She gives them tiny portions 3 6 and 9 year old all get same no wonder they hungry.
Shes clearly restricts what she eats and obsessed.
When she showed grocery hauls they seemed small.
Shes fixated being teeny tiny
She always claimed in kids clothes hauls they were teeny tiny.
She has no love or interest in cooking meals so the new kitchen is ironic .
What she has showed never looks appetising.

Does anyone remember fairly recently she said they had to buy snacks.
Maybe their piggy banks are low.

Maybe safaya says to Florence shes so unhappy she's moving abroad.

Safaya always used to seem not very sure and apprehensive at times.
They used film them in bath, dancing and sleeping.
When florrie started school and safaya went back she moaned they were emotional.

Over the last few years seen florrie change become a lot more shy, looking sad and scared as she was chucked on Disney on ice.
She also seemed really unhappy on ski holiday dumped on separate club to her sisters.
Shes clearly closer to lee than reb so maybe they find Lee being away tough.

Reactions: 10
It’s just odd isn’t it. Like if her worries had been silly trivial joke-y things then I think lots of people share in a “haha listen to what my kid said today” way and that doesn’t really bother me. People like to share things online nowadays for lots of different reasons and I generally don’t judge anyone for what they say or share unless it’s harmful in some way. But this just seems a bit intrusive and a bit of a betrayal.

Perhaps F is worried about food because she actually listened and learnt something on the trip to the food bank and worried that her unemployed mother is wasting all her cash on size 8 leggings

Reactions: 2
I don’t mean this in a bragging way, as that’s the opposite of what I am and I’m saying, but I’m well off, myself and my husband have done very well for ourselves. I don’t want for things, I have a big house and I don’t work. BUT I would never show off and brag! Especially now of all times, if I get something I don’t think oh I’m going to show the world! But we also don’t waste money! I wouldn’t be buying 100 pairs of fecking eBay leggings either! I’m savvy with money and don’t spend it for the sake of it! If I do spend money on anything it’s on gardening stuff, that’s my hobby I have an allotment plot and I’m showing my children how to be self sufficient and to have pride in what they have and look after it! I also help people as much as I can, and when the kids are at school I volunteer, and help my elderly neighbours etc by bringing them veg From my plot and picking up medicines. Yes I like nice things and I have nice things! But bloody hell there is a lot more to life. I’m only in my 30’s like her and I’m proud of where we are at in life and what we have done. I’m with my children 24/7 I don’t resent them I enjoy being with them, and I have time in the evening when they are in bed to do what I want. I don’t understand this constant need for me time!? What even is that for! Yes sometimes we all have moments where we need 5 minutes but for god sake she needs to pull her big pants up and act an adult and be a bloody normal decent human! What you have now isn’t promised to last, appreciate what you have and what you can do! Lazy cow. She’s going to be a very lonely old woman one day!

Reactions: 30
I don’t mean this in a bragging way, as that’s the opposite of what I am and I’m saying, but I’m well off, myself and my husband have done very well for ourselves. I don’t want for things, I have a big house and I don’t work. BUT I would never show off and brag! Especially now of all times, if I get something I don’t think oh I’m going to show the world! But we also don’t waste money! I wouldn’t be buying 100 pairs of fecking eBay leggings either! I’m savvy with money and don’t spend it for the sake of it! If I do spend money on anything it’s on gardening stuff, that’s my hobby I have an allotment plot and I’m showing my children how to be self sufficient and to have pride in what they have and look after it! I also help people as much as I can, and when the kids are at school I volunteer, and help my elderly neighbours etc by bringing them veg From my plot and picking up medicines. Yes I like nice things and I have nice things! But bloody hell there is a lot more to life. I’m only in my 30’s like her and I’m proud of where we are at in life and what we have done. I’m with my children 24/7 I don’t resent them I enjoy being with them, and I have time in the evening when they are in bed to do what I want. I don’t understand this constant need for me time!? What even is that for! Yes sometimes we all have moments where we need 5 minutes but for god sake she needs to pull her big pants up and act an adult and be a bloody normal decent human! What you have now isn’t promised to last, appreciate what you have and what you can do! Lazy cow. She’s going to be a very lonely old woman one day!
the “me time” thing is literally her way of excusing her crappy selfish behaviour. She doesn’t want to parent her children. She doesn’t want to be an adult and have responsibilities.All she wants to do is sit around at home, admiring herself in the mirror and spending money. That’s it. Real life doesn’t interest her. Being a mother doesn’t interest her. Being a responsible adult doesn’t interest her. Having a job/building a career doesn’t interest her. She’s so 1 dimensional it’s unbelievable. She’s the textbook definition of an airhead. There’s just absolutely no substance to her whatsoever.

Reactions: 13
Also another thought.. she claims she doesn’t show the girls anymore for their privacy .. but she is happy to share personal worries they have (and laugh about it) .. I’m wondering now if maybe the real reason she doesn’t show the girls is for fear of what they might say, now they’re older who knows what they may let slip, maybe she had no choice and the kids will no longer act the way she tells them to on camera?! Seems strange she of all people would worry about their privacy we all know how she likes to cash in on e v e r y t h i n g !!

Reactions: 17
the “me time” thing is literally her way of excusing her crappy selfish behaviour. She doesn’t want to parent her children. She doesn’t want to be an adult and have responsibilities.All she wants to do is sit around at home, admiring herself in the mirror and spending money. That’s it. Real life doesn’t interest her. Being a mother doesn’t interest her. Being a responsible adult doesn’t interest her. Having a job/building a career doesn’t interest her. She’s so 1 dimensional it’s unbelievable. She’s the textbook definition of an airhead. There’s just absolutely no substance to her whatsoever.
Yeah I agree! She also barks on about crystals and the universe, the law of attraction ask and receive.... etc if she knew anything about what she was bleeting on about then she would know the whole principle behind that belief is yin and yang you receive what you give, you get what you put out, what goes around comes around. Meaning put effort into life family, work, friends etc and reap the benefits of that love back. Smile at an elderly person and feel good after knowing you may be the only human interaction they had all day, help make your kids good people so they go out and do good things, be good to your husband so he can rest when he’s home from working hard providing your life style, not wish for a bleeping puppy and hey presto your wish is granted 🤣

Yeah her language was definitely off. She may not have said it directly, but I got the impression she completely lost it with the girls when she shoved the basket of snacks in the middle of the room and told them to help themselves 😢
she used to make them ‘earn’ them, even the littlest

• Sad
What Beggie needs to take on board is that we are only lent our kids for a short while. They grow up and fly the nest soon enough. What she fails to understand is that if they have grown up in a loving family they come back to you in ways she will never understand.
As said already, what goes round comes round and it will be interesting to see how they feel about the coming back bit when they are adults.
Think on Beggie later life could be so so lonely without them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Children constantly ask for snacks because they’re hungry or bored.

Mine are BIG eaters, they get 3 healthy, hearty meals a day, a little morning snack and warm milk & a treat after our walk in the afternoon. They genuinely don’t ask for snacks because their needs are catered for and I spend time playing with them, doing crafts & try to get them outside on a different ‘adventure’ most days.

I feel so sorry for those kids 😔

This exactly! A) What even is ‘me’ time when you’ve committed to being a mummy? Is it not just doing bits in the evening when they’re in bed or sitting with a hot cup of tea if you wake early for five mins peace before the chaos starts? And B) Why do you NEED it so so so so badly every second of the day ? It has become her most talked about subject, not pouring from an empty cup 🤢 oh duck off! We are mums - (and dad’s too, my hubby works his arse off and would rather spend little time that he has with his children than bugger off for a walk in the woods with his podcast on at every opportunity, even in the car when they’re all there 🤣🤦‍♀️) Is this not what we signed up for as parents and actually WANT? Yes of course a little break here and there does everyone a world of good we deserve to pamper ourselves but duck me most people can’t anyway ! She gets more ‘me’ time than anyone I know and that is achievable by buggering off and leaving your children to fend for themselves at different opportunities she’s openly admitted to and dumping them with Lee so she can go off on her solo walks 🤣 sod Lee coming home knackered it’s all about Rebecca those three weeks he’s home and HER recharging. It’s ME ME ME and all about her having her precious time - every, single day. That’s just not real life with children (in a bloody pandemic too) Sorry kids fend for yourself as mummy needs her alone time...she’s completely deluded. Why does she so need this alone time so much? It’s a topic that comes up every day nearly. Just get on with it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing that pees me off most with Begs is Poppy. She wanted another baby, out of greed IMO, Lee didn’t want 3, he was very clear on numerous vlogs, but she pushed until he gave in. She has done nothing but moan about that little girl since she was about 1, up until then she was the favourite, pushing go Florrie off her peddle stool, now it’s moan moan moan.

The thing that pees me off most with Begs is Poppy. She wanted another baby, out of greed IMO, Lee didn’t want 3, he was very clear on numerous vlogs, but she pushed until he gave in. She has done nothing but moan about that little girl since she was about 1, up until then she was the favourite, pushing go Florrie off her peddle stool, now it’s moan moan moan.
I personally think she wanted a third for the gram content if I’m honest, she loved all the attention when she was pregnant, all the newborn freebies all the content she could make for yourtube, guess she forgot babies are for life not just for YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I personally think she wanted a third for the gram content if I’m honest, she loved all the attention when she was pregnant, all the newborn freebies all the content she could make for yourtube, guess she forgot babies are for life not just for YouTube 🤣
yup. Poppy was conceived and brought into this world to earn her parents money.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.