Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nutrition is a joke. Not that it would matter if she wasn’t trying to present herself as a sales person! Sugary hot chocolate, fat laden smoothies after a 15 minute kids workout, then tiny portions of meals lacking in any nutritional value!

Reactions: 21
Christ she’s triggering my lactose intolerance the amount of hot chocolate she consumes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope one day she‘ll fall on her flat arse and crack her phone screen while filming these stupid clips of her sliding on ice. We get it. It‘s cold in Scotland
🤣🤣🤣 my immediate thoughts were god I wish she’d slip over !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the one thing that’s “free” in my house. My son would literally eat all day if I let him. He asks for his snacks in between main meals and he’s not denied (within reason, I’m not dishing out chocolate Willy nilly) but the fruit bowl is within reach and a free zone. If he’s genuinely hungry and not bored then a banana, orange or apple is fine and he can help himself. Or if he wants some of the fruit we’ve cut up that’s in the fridge (melon, mango etc) then I’ll happily get him a bowl. Making him do a chore for it would put him off wanting fruit all together: I’m not going to discourage healthy eating.
It’s really weird! As I said I don’t have kids but I have friends who do and restricting food causes loads of issues. Lots of them are a bit weird on the chocolate thing (totally banned, no sugar at all etc) but they encourage their kids to eat when they’re hungry and to eat as much fruit and vegetables as possible. I can understand doing chores for money as I suppose it’s a good way to teach kids about work etc and I can also understand chocolate etc being a reward but it seems so bad to make your kids hoover and clean for small snacks!

Reactions: 7
I the first to admit I’ve got a sweet tooth but the velvetiser hot chocs are like a bloody meal! I couldn’t have one every day, I’d literally be sick. She’s showing her real figure shape on the pics of her holding up the picture in Safayahs room

Reactions: 10
Her nutrition is a joke. Not that it would matter if she wasn’t trying to present herself as a sales person! Sugary hot chocolate, fat laden smoothies after a 15 minute kids workout, then tiny portions of meals lacking in any nutritional value!
For some reason I think about mean girls with those dodgy bars that made her put on weight.

We all know reb photo shops
She no longer shows us her teeny tiny size 6 jeans on disastrous sort out my wardrobe videos.
I remember when she was obsessed with aldi frozen mixes then got frustrated as they were not working.
Then she pretended she was on slimming world for all of 5mins.
Last year shots I garden showed shes not as teeny tiny as she makes out.

Those spots look a bit like mould 😕 The room looked much better before she stuck them on!

Reactions: 4
Is this the top from the pyjamas she was dancing about in earlier today? And she’s just out some jeans on with it?
I dunno if they are jeans or leggings?? But yeah. So she was in the jammies earlier, then put on those god awful green & black checked leggings to walk the dog and now she’s got black leggings/jeans on!!!!

• Sick
Considering how expensive those boots are (in my opinion anyway) I‘d want them to be saving me from going arse over tit in the ice daily for the price.

I dunno if they are jeans or leggings?? But yeah. So she was in the jammies earlier, then put on those god awful green & black checked leggings to walk the dog and now she’s got black leggings/jeans on!!!!
She must be absolutely stinking, no wonder she’s got no perfume left 🤢🤢

I just don’t get why you would do your older kids room on a budget while showing spending 100s of ££ a week on yourself. Everything picked will be well thought out as well to bring her in some money from the aff links.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.