Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone wonder has she changed or did she hide her true self well and made more effort when they were small.
When I first started watching her in the old house lee was off shore.
She seemed much more normal relatable and hands on.
Of course I look back some old videos now and red flags were there then I just didn't see them.

I remember she had little sofa in kitchen and girls always had activities at the kitchen table where she supervised them.
They also had some toys in the lounge.
There was no snug at that point.
She seems so organised around the kids their routines, their clothes,, their food.
She was never the best cook granted but she made the effort she would go aldi.
Show the haul then share meal plan.
She seemed talk of meeting many freinds.
Also they did so many days out ir trips to park not endless boring walks.
She would genuinely tidy before Lee came back and didn't appear sign off for whole 2 weeks whilst he was home.
No one would begrudge her time when he was home go shopping, meet her freinds, go salon or exercise class thats appropriate timed me time and not too excessive.
Its clear she gets support from both grandparents when lees away.

Even when lees back from nights she expects him do everything.
She doesn't even get shopping in or have tidy house for him come back to.
She emotional and physically checks out with those kids and they probably know that.
Theres rarely any love or affection unless for camera.
The dog seems be no 1 priority and her
Must be like treading on egg shells.
The meldrums blogs used show her temper and her sulk sessions.
The girls must dread when daddy goes away as they banished to their bedroom or playroom with tiny snacks.

They must dread the relentless walks
If reb can't do p4 maths then they must question her intelligence.
I have a 9 year old there no way he would go bed at 7.
Only my 2 year old goes at 7.

Its really sad she doesn't want mum life.
She used the word mum like its a dirty word.
She hasent mention mum mode in a while like its a job you can sign out when you fancy.
She can't believe law attraction and manifesting got new kitchen.
Mummy cannon clearly brought the horse
Their response when she brought betray home was priceless you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.
Maybe 1 day Lee will snap.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t grasped that protecting her children’s privacy goes further than not showing their images. How can their images be off the table but sharing their innermost thoughts, feelings and anxieties be okay? Horrible!

Reactions: 19
The dancing drinking smoothie this morning.....never have I cringed so much for another human being. Rebecca. You’re not cool babe

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have 4 lads all good eaters,food is readily available if they want it, I watched that story and briefly felt bad that I wasn't more responsible with snacks...but I just feel if they're hungry they can have something. I don't worry about it ruining their appetite at meal times as they always eat up. Sometimes people like her make me feel inadequate as I'm not rich or glam. But it's in reading here you see it's all a fascade so thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know it's already been mentioned but here's the screenshot of her snack solution from the first lockdown. Make the kids do chores to earn money to buy snacks from their snack boxes.

Screenshot_20200411-233616_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I know it's already been mentioned but here's the screenshot of her snack solution from the first lockdown. Make the kids do chores to earn money to buy snacks from their snack boxes.

View attachment 391348
That is hardly anything at all when you think of the teeny tiny lunch portions the girls get. My kids have free access to snacks at the moment within reason and they still eat dinners etc.
Yes it’s annoying that i am having to buy more food (aren’t we all) but we don’t have huge travel expenses now so it all kind of balances itself out.

She is setting those poor girls up for some serious food habits if they don’t already

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she sat down and chatted to F about her worries. I didn’t hear her mention in the stories.
The worrying about having no food would break my heart, I grew up with a mum who was extremely controlling around food and I have gone completely the other way with my children. If they are hungry they can eat and because they are not worrying if they will be allowed something, they don’t then overeat.
It really sounded like F needed reassurance.
It’s all very well Reb saying she doesn’t need to worry about it to her followers but she really needs to tell F 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah the things you do for that shiny little pennies... cringe at its finest 🤦🏻‍♀️ Embarrassing AF
Came to post the same pic, what the hell is she doing? And she thinks this is normal behaviour? Where are her kids while she’s eyeing herself up dancing in her phone 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I was expecting some 4 postered upholstered girly froo froo bed!
I did not think it would be so industrial.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.