Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banchory is a small town and lots of people either follow her [for laughs] or look at Tattle.
She has sold her daughter’s private worries to the highest bidder!!
It will all come back to BITE her:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
yup. It is 100% the same shed.

remember when Rebeccas mother came onto tattle to try to downplay the whole thing and made up an absolute pack of lies to imply that it wasn’t as awful as it was.... they are absolutely disgusting. Not an ounce of human decency in them. That’s why I honestly don’t believe her when she makes claims about people’s health or anything really - they would lie about absolutely anything. They make me sick.
Late to the party but I’m sorry they kept the shed??? It’s bad enough buying that house and being from Banchory but how the duck could you keep the shed!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Banchory is a small town and lots of people either follow her [for laughs] or look at Tattle.
Her girls, in my opinion, will have HUGE resentment towards her (and probably towards their dad too, for failing to stand up for them) as they get older 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
So of the work that she has submitted to the girls’ school today, one piece says the child is worried about being abandoned and hungry and another piece says that Mum couldn’t do the division calculation? Bet that looks great Beggy 👍

I can’t with the ‘me time’ thing either. Hands up here who has young children and is getting loads of (or any 🤣) ‘me time’ at the moment?! I’m certainly not, because we’re in the middle of a pandemic and my children’s welfare and happiness come first.

I remember watching either Stories or a vlog years ago when Florrie was 1 (I remember because my daughter is exactly the same age) and once when Lee was offshore, Beggy was busy filming herself putting on make up and eye bleeping herself upstairs in her bedroom and said, “I have to go now because I can hear Florrie coming up the stairs.” I was SHOCKED. Why would you leave a one year old on their own all that time, worse still, with a flight of stairs to climb when they felt like it?? I presume Safiyah was there too, but she was what - 4? But I suppose I’m not shocked at all now she’s admitted to multiple incidents like this....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh my actual god I want to take that velvetiser and shove it up her arse! Makes me sick that she’s aff linked it and will make money from that 😒
Do not forget she is the Woman that aff-linked her bloody face mask!
She is unstoppable it seems.
I would be seriously concerned if she was in my family or a friend.

I hope she gets really fat owning that velvetiser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the locals view on her and bellend in thr village 🤣🤣🤣 bet they are a laughing stock

• Haha
Thought the velvet thingy was a christmas pressie!!!! How can she add link it if she didn’t buy it herself - she might as well go and stand on the streets behind aberdeen beach boulevard !!! ffs!!!
Anyone can aff link anything they want, they don't even have to own it!

Reactions: 1
Poor wee F☹, if she has been worrying about that since yesterday that just makes me feel so sorry for her. She will be a wee ball of anxiety and worry. For a woman so intent on talking mental health, self love, how everything impacts on her etc etc you would think she would be more aware of her childrens mental health. I actually feel really sad for her wee girls that she found it funny as opposed to sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She's vile. If she can't see what's wrong with sharing that with tens of thousands of strangers and laughing, then she's seriously lacking in mothering skills. She may be showing her children (too little too late) but to share their worries is leaving them wide open to bullying or a local weirdo befriending. Makes me shiver. Is she completely ignorant?
. Is as he

Reactions: 11
She has no empathy or emotion. Status and money rule. I feel so sad for her girls. Can’t imagine them wanting much to do with her when they’re older.

The stories about F’s worries - she’s actually annoyed about the food comment. She found the S going to another country one funny but the food comment pissed her off and that tells me that the kids don’t eat all day, they may ask for food all day long but that doesn’t mean they’re given it. And her use of the word rationing means that’s exactly what she does and I think it’s more to do with money than image. Food is expensive and she’ll be spending more as they’re all home (like we all are!) but she begrudges it because there’s no benefit to her.
She is very similar to my stepchildren’s mother and one of them used to worry about being fed because they were never sure if they would get proper meals when they were with her so F’s worries aren’t irrational, they’re based on her experiences. And my stepchildren haven’t seen their mother for years now (their choice) due to her neglect, selfishness, non-existent maternal instinct, manic/depressive episodes, obsessive issues with alcohol, food and the gym - sound familiar??
I really feel for her girls, they’re troubled and that is not a happy house 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The stories about F’s worries - she’s actually annoyed about the food comment. She found the S going to another country one funny but the food comment pissed her off and that tells me that the kids don’t eat all day, they may ask for food all day long but that doesn’t mean they’re given it. And her use of the word rationing means that’s exactly what she does and I think it’s more to do with money than image. Food is expensive and she’ll be spending more as they’re all home (like we all are!) but she begrudges it because there’s no benefit to her.
She is very similar to my stepchildren’s mother and one of them used to worry about being fed because they were never sure if they would get proper meals when they were with her so F’s worries aren’t irrational, they’re based on her experiences. And my stepchildren haven’t seen their mother for years now (their choice) due to her neglect, selfishness, non-existent maternal instinct, manic/depressive episodes, obsessive issues with alcohol, food and the gym - sound familiar??
I really feel for her girls, they’re troubled and that is not a happy house 😔
I thought her language around it was odd too... her telling Florrie “you eat all the time, you do nothing but eat all day long - you all do” - I mean bleeping hell. Telling a 6 year old that she eats too much..... it’s absolutely bleeping disgraceful. And I know that she will be reading this thread rolling her eyes and snorting away and she just won’t be able to comprehend the gravity of any of this because she’s breathtakingly dumb but those poor girls are being neglected, verbally abused and god only knows what else. I feel desperately sorry for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I thought her language around it was odd too... her telling Florrie “you eat all the time, you do nothing but eat all day long - you all do” - I mean bleeping hell. Telling a 6 year old that she eats too much..... it’s absolutely bleeping disgraceful. And I know that she will be reading this thread rolling her eyes and snorting away and she just won’t be able to comprehend the gravity of any of this because she’s breathtakingly dumb but those poor girls are being neglected, verbally abused and god only knows what else. I feel desperately sorry for them.
She speaks quite quickly during those stories too, compared with the walking in the woods ones - which suggests annoyance.
I do too, I’ve seen first hand the damage a narcissistic mother does to her children and I’m so grateful my stepchildren are now out of that environment and settled but it makes me want to swoop in and rescue her girls - I feel so sad for them, they don’t deserve it. Really wish Lee or someone close to them would intervene and seriously so. She’s a nasty bleeping witch but the karma truck will come for her, it always does in the end.

Reactions: 15
Yeah her language was definitely off. She may not have said it directly, but I got the impression she completely lost it with the girls when she shoved the basket of snacks in the middle of the room and told them to help themselves 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She took the decision to no longer feature the children’s faces on SM in photos/stories but feels it’s appropriate to post about her daughter’s worries.
Surely someone in her family or friendship group will mention how out of order she is.

I disagree. They buy big chavvy tellys on a whim.
True. But they think massive telly’s are a sign of wealth and something to show off. Ain’t no one showing off their kids snacks on the gram 😂
Unless #kindlygifted #soblessed of course!

Reactions: 5
She took the decision to no longer feature the children’s faces on SM in photos/stories but feels it’s appropriate to post about her daughter’s worries.
Surely someone in her family or friendship group will mention how out of order she is.
She would never listen or take advice unless it was about how to make money. She'd sit up and listen then. She's always been spoilt and pandered to and it's obvious she thinks she knows everything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.