Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she talks a is “me time”. Literally! She dreams about it, she longs for it , she gets it. She plans it, she misses it, she needs it , she does xyz with it, she films herself when she gets it. She blocks her kids out to get it (we all do
Sometimes but it’s endless with her posts. Rebecca if it was so precious and hard to come by you would just stfu and take it quietly!
Agreed, there’s no balance whatsoever. She doesn’t do anything significant with the girls to warrant that much me time - we would all know about it if she did. She does the bare minimum until Lee gets back on shore and even then she must make a song and dance about it.

Reactions: 9
The funny thing is, the people I know with loads of money (several multi-millionaires in my extended family) would NEVER be so braggy about any purchases they make - that’s how I’m fairly certain that they have a lot less money than they try to portray 🤷‍♀️
A friend once said to me you can tell the people that come from money; they don’t have modern technology in their homes

Reactions: 9
She’s at it again....admitting she buggers off for a long period while her children (one only tiny) eat. This was even more horrific over a year ago when she was bragging about it. Don’t worry Reb, if Safiyah, Florence or Poppy choke their sister will tap their backs or do the Heimlich manoeuvre. They’re all first aid trained being three children under the age of 9. Unfortunately this is incredibly negligent. Anyone can choke at ANY age, that is why if I’m out the room I just ask my 13 year old to just watch my 8 year old if she’s eating. But to admit leaving a child Poppy’s age or even Florence is just pretty tit parenting. Independence and safety are two separate issues. Children should be able to be play independently of course but also know that if they’re bleeping choking an adult might be there to you know....help save their life 🤷‍♀️ She enrages me as she seems so detached from them. Why doesn’t she care ?

Reactions: 14
She’s at it again....admitting she buggers off for a long period while her children (one only tiny) eat. This was even more horrific over a year ago when she was bragging about it. Don’t worry Reb, if Safiyah, Florence or Poppy choke their sister will tap their backs or do the Heimlich manoeuvre. They’re all first aid trained being three children under the age of 9. Unfortunately this is incredibly negligent. Anyone can choke at ANY age, that is why if I’m out the room I just ask my 13 year old to just watch my 8 year old if she’s eating. But to admit leaving a child Poppy’s age or even Florence is just pretty tit parenting. Independence and safety are two separate issues. Children should be able to be play independently of course but also know that if they’re bleeping choking an adult might be there to you know....help save their life 🤷‍♀️ She enrages me as she seems so detached from them. Why doesn’t she care ?
She doesn’t care because she’s a cock juggling thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
During her uni years she did a placement at Disney in FL, nothing special really.

She is „famous“ for being a mummy vlogger on youtube (including two birth videos) and giving her kids zero privacy.
Oh, and she really got famous when she showed her real - racist - face laughing at a KKK joke but then claiming she didn‘t hear it at the time OR while editing. There are many, many more duck ups, if you‘ve got a week to sit down with a hot cuppa you can catch up!
Thanks you.. I’m isolating alone without my family so time to kill haha.. will have a 👀 x

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she has a long hot shower alone whilst her three young kids eat their breakfast?

And I’m sorry but how the duck does she listen to an audio book whilst driving her kids around? Does she force them to be silent so she can have her me time? 🤯
and where were her kids when she had her hot cup of tea outside with the dog that she spends so much quality time with?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry but she has a long hot shower alone whilst her three young kids eat their breakfast?

And I’m sorry but how the duck does she listen to an audio book whilst driving her kids around? Does she force them to be silent so she can have her me time? 🤯
Beggy, when you're on your own for a few weeks to parent three children under nine, there's no such thing as 'me' time. Leaving them unattended while you take a long hot shower and they are eating and then leaving them again to stand outside with your tea is called neglect.

So if your three-year-old needs you while you've fucked off to the garage in the evening to do a workout, what happens then?

If this is what she really does and posts it, what else is happening! 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Where did she drive for long enough to listen to her audio book? Was it appropriate for little ears? I think she just lies half the time but not about leaving them for a shower. Disgraceful, my partner works away three weeks at a time and me and my 4 year old are joined at the hip doing everything together. But he goes to bed before me so time for ‘me time’ in the evening. The girls seem early bedders so she could do all those things in the evening.

Reactions: 11
This is what I don't understands.
Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here but the majority of parents following her.
Would think how does she do this?
I would never did that
My husband doesn't work away but he works long days leaving early in the morning.
Theres no adult company my family live far away different country.
Under covud rules I can't meet up with random freinds.
I use something called a phone to have a quick chat or catch up.
Or come on here.

So to most I think

She must seem unrelatable.
Ungrateful and not very child friendly shes always moaning about them and only seems happy when they not around.
Negligence and irresponsible lettings 1 year old walk round garden alone or locking a toddler in a bedroom its appalling and so sad how the kids will look back at their childhood.

As for kids digital footprint damage is done.
Still loads images facts and you tube videos all over the Web and on some brand pages.

Reactions: 8
HOW could a parent let their kids PLAY where a body of a neighbour of their in-laws was rotting away for weeks? HOW??? I remember watching Lee’s vlog and being dumbfounded, then thinking ‘It can’t possibly be the same shed’. I’ve been on this thread for quite a while now. Why am I ever shocked by anything those two brainless moral vacuums do?
Why didn't they knock the shed down and replace it?! I couldn't have it standing out there as a constant reminder of the murder! Even as I'm typing i know the answer, they'd rather have a body storage shed than pay for a new one 😔

Reactions: 10
I feel (hope) she‘s over exaggerating certain thinks to create buzz on here.
If not, then it‘s almost a miracle nothing has happened to one of the girls :(:(

Reactions: 12
If not, then it‘s almost a miracle nothing has happened to one of the girls :(:(
I feel like she's going through a mid life crisis of sorts since P was born and then the youtube fiasco... It's all hippie dippy crystals and Loving yourself and rediscovering yourself and calm breathing and more self love and less being devoted to the kids. if they were younger and closer in age I would get being overwhelmed but they're spaced out, 2 are almost completely independent. why does she need so much "me" time. I don't think she wants the lifestyle of a mother of 3.

Where did she drive for long enough to listen to her audio book? Was it appropriate for little ears? I think she just lies half the time but not about leaving them for a shower. Disgraceful, my partner works away three weeks at a time and me and my 4 year old are joined at the hip doing everything together. But he goes to bed before me so time for ‘me time’ in the evening. The girls seem early bedders so she could do all those things in the evening.
That's just it, they go to bed early so she can have more me time! 🤯

Reactions: 8
but even if she is just exaggerating it all
For the benefit of tattle, that’s almost worse! What kind of looney is she, if she’s actively making up horrendous things about neglecting her children just so she can get attention on a website....... it just bolsters my thoughts on her having munchausen by proxy or similar. She is consumed by garnering attention- everything she does is so that the attention is on her, good or bad. It’s absolutely insane behaviour.

I can’t get my head around leaving such a young child to eat without supervision. It takes seconds for something to happen. Makes me feel sick to think about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I thought I was overthinking the crap she spouted last night but it really made me uncomfortable. I’m glad you fellow bastards see how neglectful she is too. It’s pure selfish. I’m a single parent and the one thing that I learnt in the early days was that once my kids go to bed, that was time for me. Jeez I’d love to sit with a cuppa and watch an episode of something other than kids shite but they take priority! I feel guilty for making time to paint my nails at times, let alone leaving my kids alone while eating putting them at risk of choking, just so I can have a long shower 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m confused to what she thinks pat does offshore.. does he just go and chill for three weeks a time?. I can never understand the logic, I get a break when my husband returns 🤦🏻‍♀️ .. that’s pat’s home time sorted , cleaning, homeschooling, cooking, and looking after the three inconvenience kids that do nothing but ask for snacks all day long so she can have even more ME time... cause we all know she never gets enough of that just now, she works god damn too hard 24/7
Maybe if the kids got more than one slice of wafer thin ham on half a bagel for lunch they wouldn’t still be starving 5 mins later

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.