Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have known she is a member of the parent group who must not be named. The shite she spouts about remote learning, I’m surprised she isn’t vocal on that group posting her kids teacher and sharing their plans. She will fit in fine with that group! They make me so angry! Nobody wants any of this but the majority on there a bunch of vile teacher hating, conspiracy theorists who seem to have the government jumping to their tune instead of following the science and it’s worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder how many people laughed out loud when reading that beg is hot on the academic side. This woman has absolutely nothing between her lugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey all.. new here.. hard to work it out and scroll back .. can I ask why is she famous? What did she do at Disney and what was on YouTube?
thanks xx
During her uni years she did a placement at Disney in FL, nothing special really.

She is „famous“ for being a mummy vlogger on youtube (including two birth videos) and giving her kids zero privacy.
Oh, and she really got famous when she showed her real - racist - face laughing at a KKK joke but then claiming she didn‘t hear it at the time OR while editing. There are many, many more duck ups, if you‘ve got a week to sit down with a hot cuppa you can catch up!

Reactions: 7
During her uni years she did a placement at Disney in FL, nothing special really.

She is „famous“ for being a mummy vlogger on youtube (including two birth videos) and giving her kids zero privacy.
Oh, and she really got famous when she showed her real - racist - face laughing at a KKK joke but then claiming she didn‘t hear it at the time OR while editing. There are many, many more duck ups, if you‘ve got a week to sit down with a hot cuppa you can catch up!
Was the Disney being asked about the famous DLP fiasco? 🤔 if so, It wasn't an ad, they weren't paid to go. Wait, tesco gave them clothes for it. Hang on, tesco gave them clothes and disney gave them passes. No, clothes, passes, flights, hotel, and paid to go? But they didn't want to brag so didn't disclose, made "a boob" does that cover it? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Hey all.. new here.. hard to work it out and scroll back .. can I ask why is she famous? What did she do at Disney and what was on YouTube?
thanks xx
she did a 6 month university work placement at Disney Florida when she was 21. Nothing interesting there.

the Disney Paris nonsense was a few years ago. She was paid to go to Disney by Tesco to promote their clothes range. But her & lee lied about it to the hilt, trying at first to claim it was nothing more than a family holiday for their daughters birthday, then being caught out and then chopping & changing their story about 50 times before finally admitting it was a job they were being paid to do.

she’s also a racist scum bag, a lying piece of tit and an all round lunatic. If you have the time, go back and read allllllll the threads. It’s a hoot!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
If its parent group that is selfish crazies who deny covid and resent restricted then doesn't surprise me but rebs version be call its all all about me not them.
Thick as mince and as selfish as ever she is all she cares about is she doesn't want too much time with her kids and that she's always right.

Reactions: 6
lol what is she famous for?... she likes to think they are both famous in the NE... but they are nothing but a pair of clowns

Reactions: 11
Was the Disney being asked about the famous DLP fiasco? 🤔 if so, It wasn't an ad, they weren't paid to go. Wait, tesco gave them clothes for it. Hang on, tesco gave them clothes and disney gave them passes. No, clothes, passes, flights, hotel, and paid to go? But they didn't want to brag so didn't disclose, made "a boob" does that cover it? 🤔
Ohh right! Completely forgot about DLP, that was before my time on tattle and I didn‘t realize the problem back then (goes to show how shady she was!)

Reactions: 2
Everytime she posts her house I cringe at the filth. I’m hoping it’s a filter on the press uo video or she needs to scrub that floor. It’s not hard she’s home all day every day!

Reactions: 8
So Lee bought a TV when he was home.. hid it and she made him take it back.. he’s offshore and just had another one delivered to the house?
Am I seeing this correctly?
Have a laugh with your other half by all means but.. that’s just weird!
Totally made up for content.
She would know this was ordered and coming. Pretending they can do this spontaneously to show off their fake wealth.

🤡

• Angry
She would know this was ordered and coming. Pretending they can do this spontaneously to show off their fake wealth.

🤡
The funny thing is, the people I know with loads of money (several multi-millionaires in my extended family) would NEVER be so braggy about any purchases they make - that’s how I’m fairly certain that they have a lot less money than they try to portray 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

🤡
I think he wanted to get that whopper chavtastic 55” beast so they can watch Brigerton together on the big screen when he’s back home!
It’s all relative to their teeny tiny size. A 55” is practically a cinema size screen, great for watching ye olde corset undoing 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Blergh! I'm getting the ick at the thought of Rebecca trying to jump little Lee on the sofa when he has to come home and watch Bridgerton 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If they have to brag about all the material things in their life, then there probably isn’t much else to it. Sad really.

Reactions: 30
Might have known she is a member of the parent group who must not be named. The shite she spouts about remote learning, I’m surprised she isn’t vocal on that group posting her kids teacher and sharing their plans. She will fit in fine with that group! They make me so angry! Nobody wants any of this but the majority on there a bunch of vile teacher hating, conspiracy theorists who seem to have the government jumping to their tune instead of following the science and it’s worrying.
Out of curiosity which group is it? Asking only out of nosiness 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.