Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the tune of I'm a little teapot -

My face is like the moon
And my neck so wide
Lee has gone offshore
So it's Rami I must ride

My hair looks like rats tails
And my dog is a horse
I don't do any housework
As that's all Lee's job of course

I wander in the woods
With hot chocolate in a flask
No home school today
It's just too much of an ask

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Out of curiosity which group is it? Asking only out of nosiness 😂
Us for them I think. It’s not all right wing deniers although some of it get heated . Was set up after first lockdown based on evidence that school closures don’t help and it’s become a bit mad since then.
On the tv abs her smugness and constant showing off.. if she came from the entitled classy background she ants people to believe she should have been taught long ago that wealth whispers and (new/wannabe) money talks. She never shuts up about stuff abs wanting more money so 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Confused as someone who doesn't like tvs
Don't they have 3 tabs as old family room one moved to snug.
Old one lounge
The 1st new one in new kitchen diner.
Doesn't even look that big or fancy.
I really would love a Samsung framed tv

Reactions: 1
I'm confused about the TV. Why did the other one get sent back, and why have they now ordered another. Hardly an essential purchase, is it, Beggy?

...and showing off a large TV is hardly a sign of class and wealth, you turnip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused about the TV. Why did the other one get sent back, and why have they now ordered another. Hardly an essential purchase, is it, Beggy?

Lee bought the other one secretly (apparently), beggy hated it so sent it back. Presumably she wants to watch life size bridgerton so has ok'd him ordering another 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all the ‘proper posh’ folk I know would rather sell the family silver than have a monstrosity like that in the house. They either don’t have one full stop or have a 20 year old one that gets two channels and gets used twice a year!

Reactions: 18
Us for them I think. It’s not all right wing deniers although some of it get heated . Was set up after first lockdown based on evidence that school closures don’t help and it’s become a bit mad since then.
On the tv abs her smugness and constant showing off.. if she came from the entitled classy background she ants people to believe she should have been taught long ago that wealth whispers and (new/wannabe) money talks. She never shuts up about stuff abs wanting more money so 😂🤷‍♀️
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity 😂
Reb probably set it up to help get the inconveniences back as soon as!

Reactions: 2
Her latest story post 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t read here.. Do you 🤣

Trolling us with Bridgerton and a vibrator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have anyone to talk to other than the dog. She’s got 3 kids and parents who live a hop skip and jump away if she needed to talk to someone 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t have anyone to talk to other than the dog. She’s got 3 kids and parents who live a hop skip and jump away if she needed to talk to someone 🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly.. and it’s called a mobile phone. Maybe if she got of tattle for more than 5 minutes she’d learn it can make phone calls too

Reactions: 9
Don’t want to say it but someone was murdered in your house Rebecca... and stored for weeks in a wheelie bin in that very garden 😳
Yup. In the wheelie bin of dream and stashed in that shed for 7 long weeks....

Christ can you even imagine the stench...?!!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think that anyone who lives in an older property needs to be realistic and think that over the years someone most likely has died there. However a murder IMO is different - if I was the family I’d want the house demolished, it’s actually gross 🤢 do not understand how she can be there alone!!

Reactions: 17
I know I'm 24 hours late, but...

"I'm pretty hot on the academic side"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! lmfao! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh is she involved with that group!? My SIL has been well and truly sucked into all that crap...she works for the NHS yet breaks covid rules and actually said "there is no pandemic!" 🤦‍♀️ also sells tropics 😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.