Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way Pelaton will gift her a bike - Lydia Millen had one to borrow and when they wouldn’t gift it she let them take it back at the end of the term!

Reactions: 5
She couldn’t afford a peloton. It’s £40 for the class subscription alone and if you pay monthly for the bike too your looking at £80 a month.

Me and my partner were looking at getting one but the cost is just too much.

We’ve done the “hack” and got a cheaper bike and the peloton app and it’s saved us a fortune and does the job.

Beggy wouldn’t do that as it doesn’t look like a peloton and isn’t instagrammable, plus she wouldn’t want people to think she was poor!

I bet she’s hoping they gift her one, never going to happen, Peloton don’t need help advertising from has been, failed insta huns 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t afford a peloton. It’s £40 for the class subscription alone and if you pay monthly for the bike too your looking at £80 a month.

Me and my partner were looking at getting one but the cost is just too much.

We’ve done the “hack” and got a cheaper bike and the peloton app and it’s saved us a fortune and does the job.

Beggy wouldn’t do that as it doesn’t look like a peloton and isn’t instagrammable, plus she wouldn’t want people to think she was poor!

I bet she’s hoping they gift her one, never going to happen, Peloton don’t need help advertising from has been, failed insta huns 😂.
they don’t gift it to anyone... or do paid posts with them

Reactions: 5
I hadn’t actually watched her latest stories but after catching up here I had a little look.

Isn’t Lee home? If so, surely this is the perfect time to be able to get out for a run, do an exercise class on line or just concentrate on being content and grateful for the things she does have.

There are some great exercise classes on YT, a friend recommended Pop Sugar, so cheesy, but good fun!

Her instant reaction is to spend spend spend. They have the space for her to work out in another room surely.

I have no idea if Lee has work to do when he isn’t away but if it’s really getting her down about not exercising, expensive gym equipment isn’t going to solve her problem.

She just needs wake up to the fact that these things she buys won’t solve things for her. No magic shakes form Arbonne, an expensive spin bike or indeed a hot chocolate gadget!

Reactions: 11
I hadn’t actually watched her latest stories but after catching up here I had a little look.

Isn’t Lee home? If so, surely this is the perfect time to be able to get out for a run, do an exercise class on line or just concentrate on being content and grateful for the things she does have.

There are some great exercise classes on YT, a friend recommended Pop Sugar, so cheesy, but good fun!

Her instant reaction is to spend spend spend. They have the space for her to work out in another room surely.

I have no idea if Lee has work to do when he isn’t away but if it’s really getting her down about not exercising, expensive gym equipment isn’t going to solve her problem.

She just needs wake up to the fact that these things she buys won’t solve things for her. No magic shakes form Arbonne, an expensive spin bike or indeed a hot chocolate gadget!
Or a so so expensive steal beem, or the so so expensive kitchen said been lives in 🤣🙊 or the marshmallow mansion for that matter! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lee is home. He doesn’t have any work to do when he’s on shore.
she’s just never happy or satisfied or content with anything. She’s got an empty life, nothing will fill the huge void because she’s just one of those miserable people. She has all the means to be doing daily exercise at home, she’s got her PT on speed dial, if she wanted to exercise she could. It’s not about that. It’s her constant insatiable desire to spend money/show off that she’s now itching to buy something... she’s seen her friend buy a peloton bike and she’s now fixated on that.
The woman has a screw loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she is missing the gym/exercising why doesn’t she have a couple of PT sessions lined up when Lee is home? It is allowed. I don’t believe the Unit aren’t offering members online classes etc.
Peloton will never gift her, they get enough exposure from actual sport stars/celebrities.

As for the dog stories, wtf? It was gross!!

I don’t comment a lot but all these instamummies are starting to annoy me. They make a (non honest) living selling their kids lives online but now the kids are home 24/7 they are constantly moaning about how hard homeschooling is and how hard parenting is. Isn’t this their “job”? It is hard on everyone just now but these mums are in a good position where they don’t have an actual job to do from home as well as home schooling.
It makes me really uncomfortable when they show off their children’s bedrooms. There is absolutely no need for this. Bedrooms should be a safe space for kids not content for a few likes on the gram.
You don’t see A list celebrities showing off their kids or their bedrooms or sharing their child’s worries online for a few quid. Will these Mums ever look back in years to come and regret showing their lives online for a few free things?

Rebecca will never be content with life, she feels she has done nothing wrong and it was all taken from her. Best thing for her would be to go and get an actual out of the house job (when we can) or go back to college/Uni, have a purpose. I love my 3 days a week working as I can be me, not mum/wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She just wants the latest fad and she just seems a very sad individual that’s never happy with what she has got

Reactions: 8
She just wants the latest fad and she just seems a very sad individual that’s never happy with what she has got
Yup. She just crashes around from one thing to the next but none of it ever makes her happy. You can go back to them doing the garage conversion at the old house, her obsessing over getting a Belfast sink and having a snug. Then it was getting a new car. Then it was moving house. Then getting Dr Martin boots. Then the gym. Then the dog. Then the kitchen. Now it’s buying gym equipment and wanting an over priced exercise bike just because someone else has got one. She’s just like a spoilt child, constantly wanting what everyone else has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's got a supply teacher in for the day. Wtf. She us so bloody lazy. It's lockdown how is anyone allowed in her house?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210128-091618_Instagram.jpg

Who is she trying to be .... giving up home school control doesnt come naturally 😂😂😂😂 yeh you just give up on it all together

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where’s Lee when she’s lounging about reading? Surely if you hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks you’d want to spend your evenings together?
This!
Every spare minute she’s got she’s been reading ? Doesn’t care for her husband that’s been working away for 3 weeks then?

Sad to wean Bertie off the breast....desperate for a pelican bike to keep up with Banchory’s best 🙄🙄🙄
Next thread title for sure😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.