Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, so she’s literally just bought a rowing machine and a x-trainer and she says they are crap. Did she do no research or just any old crap off the Deeside swap pages 🤣. Surely you know that unless they are ‘decent’ kit they are not like the ones in the gym???

She will defo get a peloton to copy Emily (and I think another friend may have got one). She surely must know there is no ‘cheap’ way to get one. Such a bleeping muppet.

I do t understand how, given how much walking she reckons she does she has only done 13k steps. I’m currently a little lower as working and not doing the school run but still do 10k with the kids and general going around the house.

How’s the press-ups going?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got a push bike.... why doesn’t she go out for a cycle on that? Instead of wanting to waste £3K on a bleeping fad peloton bike

she’s a colossal bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So a peloton is going to help stop her getting more round in lockdown because of the hot chocolates.... Eh? 🙄
Duh... Stop the hot chocolates you dopey witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can poke her £3k bike I’ll stick to my £50 Argos one.. does the same thing

she really has no clue

Reactions: 10
Her life is beyond boring.
Even pre-covid
She does nothing
Goes nowhere
Has no hobbies
No job
No interests
No personality
No charisma
No interest in current affairs
No genuine interest in anything at all
tit taste in clothes
tit taste in tv shows

Her life is just so empty. So so so empty. She must be so unbelievably bored. I would hate to live her life. She’s just existing. Her life is just passing her by and she’s wasting it. Wasting time doing nothing. She’s got so much she should be grateful for and so much she could & should be doing but she does nothing.
She reminds me off my sister in law. Nowt in her life and so bitter of anyone who is happy.

She can poke her £3k bike I’ll stick to my £50 Argos one.. does the same thing

she really has no clue
I’d love a Peloton and I could at a push afford one but I know that after a couple of months it would end up as an expensive clothes horse !!! However if someone wants to gift me one ......

Every time I hear Bridgerton Gap I'm instantly transported to the thigh gap scandal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, so she’s literally just bought a rowing machine and a x-trainer and she says they are crap. Did she do no research or just any old crap off the Deeside swap pages 🤣. Surely you know that unless they are ‘decent’ kit they are not like the ones in the gym???

She will defo get a peloton to copy Emily (and I think another friend may have got one). She surely must know there is no ‘cheap’ way to get one. Such a bleeping muppet.

I do t understand how, given how much walking she reckons she does she has only done 13k steps. I’m currently a little lower as working and not doing the school run but still do 10k with the kids and general going around the house.

How’s the press-ups going?
I’ve been meaning to say this for ages. I live in a house much smaller than hers but can easily clock up 10k steps in a day? She must really do nothing but sit on the sofa aaaallllllll day if she’s only clocking that with having a dog and going to the exclusive woods for walks.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been meaning to say this for ages. I live in a house much smaller than hers but can easily clock up 10k steps in a day? She must really do nothing but sit on the sofa aaaallllllll day if she’s only clocking that with having a dog and going to the exclusive woods for walks.
exactly my house is like shoe box compared to hers and I only have 1 child and I can still manage to get my steps in daily..

I can see her now lying on the sofa with her hot cups of tea screeching at the girls as she’s too lazy to get of her ass

And I live in the city centre without a private wood 🤣

Reactions: 5
She spends money just for the sake of it did she really need to buy more clothes?? Such a waste!!

Reactions: 6
She doesn't buy half the tit she posts. She'd have more Lounge wear than a discount warehouse. Everything is always a dull insipid colour, bit like her personality.

Reactions: 15
Literally nothing makes her happy other than spending money, does it...? She just want, want, wants ALL the time. It’s such an awful personality trait.
I’m not going to lie, I LOVE to buy myself new things (on the verge of ordering a peloton actually due to gyms being closed for the foreseeable - don’t judge me, I’m a really nice person 😂), but it’s by no means the thing that makes me happiest. She’s such an odd, dull, vacuous person.

Reactions: 12
I’ve felt sick all day. Can’t work out if pregnancy sickness is coming back or her stories looking like she’s gearing up to duck her dog are making me heave. Either way, I’ve been sick in my mouth 3 times today 👍🏻
(pssst.....it’s defo the beastiality)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where’s Lee when she’s lounging about reading? Surely if you hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks you’d want to spend your evenings together?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sad to wean Bertie off the breast....desperate for a pelican bike to keep up with Banchory’s best 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.