Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if this person couldn't irk me anymore. Interesting relationship with her dog and everytime I look on her stories she is either in another room reading a book (erm took me about a year to read 1,with working and homeschooling!),drinking tea or going outside. She literally cannot wait to get away from the smalls?! I admit, once school work is done my 2 are allowed some screen time while I exercise (always feel guilty for that), but her priorities are somewhat skewed!

Reactions: 9
Suddenly Poppy is useful as the excuse to bugger off and shirk her responsibilities. It's pathetic but really sad for the girls growing up like that. 😔

Reactions: 11
I had a dream last night that I wanted to buy a velvetiser.
I don't drink hot chocolate.
In my dream, I told myself to "cop on".
I can do this while asleep, she cannot do it while awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never even got an up date on ma cannon after her heart attack
Aye. That heart attack she had....then she was up walking up to waterfalls with Tegan and the family for the engagement photos..... that’s some turnaround!!!
Heart attack my arse!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah she’s never been particularly good at keeping up with the lies she tells
Even though she's a c*** I don't believe she'd lie about her grandad getting ill. I dont think she should share his private affairs online to people either. Maybe grandad & kazza has asked her to not speak about their health online?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even though she's a c*** I don't believe she'd lie about her grandad getting ill. I dont think she should share his private affairs online to people either. Maybe grandad & kazza has asked her to not speak about their health online?
She lies about everything. Everything. She wouldn’t think twice about lying about him being ill. Karen Cannon loves being spoken about online - she came into tattle to share private photos of Tegan’s engagement. She’s as batshit as Rebecca is!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lazy ignorant cow!! Probably thinks she is a teacher now and that’s how easily people become professionals.
F3429F64-3B0C-4697-AA75-8405DFE9E55D.png

Reactions: 5
Wow!has she been on here recently, because we have suddenly got a update on grandad.
I can’t stand her, but I do hope her grandad is ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What has her update about her Grandad been?
My beautiful Nana passed away due to COVID last week. She caught in hospital when she was in for something else. Beggar can do one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What has her update about her Grandad been?
My beautiful Nana passed away due to COVID last week. She caught in hospital when she was in for something else. Beggar can do one.
I am so so sorry for your loss

he was on oxygen for 2 hours then break but wasn’t working so now on mask but still struggling. On a tube with oxygen up nose when eating. He’s been transferred to a long stay ward.

Reactions: 4
I am so so sorry for your loss

he was on oxygen for 2 hours then break but wasn’t working so now on mask but still struggling. On a tube with oxygen up nose when eating. He’s been transferred to a long stay ward.
Thank you. I can't bear to listen to her stories anymore.

Reactions: 3
How boring must it be for poor Poppy out for a walk & her mother is busy speaking to strangers on the phone. SAD.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.