Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohyes

VIP Member
She’s packed in Arbonne already? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How did the SJs deal with their trolls, stick them in a cold shower, or do they save that for the kids? Fucking dicks, and anyone who tried to promote them as good people are even bigger dicks
Absolutely. They are child abusers, I can’t stand them. I didn’t think beggy could sink any lower. Those who you support say everything about you.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Betty you make me so paranoid - you say they are here or have been here every time I’m on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can confirm I am most definitely NOT her. I’ve been around a loooong time but recently updated my username for privacy 😜

poor Grandad. I do genuinely hope he recovers and feels better soon.

still think you’re an absolute cunt but Rebecca.
shhhh.....Betty is Beggy, don’t tell anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I know it's already been mentioned but here's the screenshot of her snack solution from the first lockdown. Make the kids do chores to earn money to buy snacks from their snack boxes.

Screenshot_20200411-233616_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Laurob

She’s drunk.

also LOL at her expression re the boss calling work a family.....you’ve never had a boss darling 😂😂😂 is she ok????

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lixylixy

Thread suggestion

Eye f*@king stories of Bertie and me, why pay for food when I get it for free 🤷‍♀️

Shes such a tool.

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
How’s the press ups going?
Hows the cleaning a room a day going?
hows the 100 days of happiness going?

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
'No scams'
Na just the whole business model 😂 who the fuck are these people? Get a really fucking job and stop pissing about on Instagram taking pics of your prince and protein shakes - laziness and entitlement aside, how is she not dying of boredom all day long? No wonder she always feels like shit and is knackered.. it's because she does fanny adams all day long!
Exactly, what genuine, decent opportunity would state 'no scams'... Only scams say that. 😂😂😂

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is a size 8 really that small though for someone who is 5ft 2? Don’t shoot me I’m genuinely asking, as I’m 5ft 8 and I’m a size 8-10 depending on shops etc. I know we are all different shapes and sizes, but il weigh more because of my height I expect. Although I may have more bone weight but it may even out with her neck 🤣
For her height I think she’s probably in proportion regarding her size. I don’t think she’s particularly slim. She’s just a short, petite person. It’s just her genetics. Her body shows no signs of genuine muscle building or toning whatsoever. She’s just a very average woman in her 30s with a body that reflects her age, lifestyle and the fact she’s had 3 kids. I honestly don’t know why she loves herself so much it seems to think she’s got some sort of killer body; she really doesn’t.

gee13

VIP Member
The thing that pees me off most with Begs is Poppy. She wanted another baby, out of greed IMO, Lee didn’t want 3, he was very clear on numerous vlogs, but she pushed until he gave in. She has done nothing but moan about that little girl since she was about 1, up until then she was the favourite, pushing go Florrie off her peddle stool, now it’s moan moan moan.
I personally think she wanted a third for the gram content if I’m honest, she loved all the attention when she was pregnant, all the newborn freebies all the content she could make for yourtube, guess she forgot babies are for life not just for YouTube 🤣

• Haha

Ballstowall

Nah, she would just leech off her parents. Or shack up with the next gormless munter off shore worker she can find.
But who would actually take her?? She's a 31 year old mother of three that can't hold her pee skipping rope. She's got no career or real prospects, a second hand Ford and a haunted house (both of which would be up for split in the case of a divorce). She's not exactly in shape, has terrible fashion sense, no real friends or life outside her exclusive woods. Everything in her life COSTS money and anything she did bring in through her AFF links is brought in under the illusion of the perfect insta family.. without which she's nothing but a financial drain. Even the oil and gas big wigs wouldn't want to take on that kind of commitment, she's not pretty enough to be a trophy wife and has far too much baggage to even be considered one. She lives like a retired woman, stuck in a rut of self absorbed sadness, she has literally nothing going for her.

• Heart

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Right. So she has signed up for a free council funded food parcel because it would go to landfill anyway. She said the food banks and those in need have already had their share of it.

I'm sorry, but has she no shame? Sitting in her 500K+ house and actively going out her way to apply for a council funded food parcel.

Then banging on about her and Lee fighting over the food. Utterly embarrassing. There will always be people in need and they are definitely not.
I’m in Aberdeenshire and all the food banks are crying out for donations as is street friends Aberdeen as most of the cafes they use are shut. She’s a total c u n t.

• Heart

Sj22

Guzzling hot chocolate down her pelican bill, snatching food from hungry mouths NOT meant for landfill

• Heart