Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pull back on spending habits and tighten the belts? Eh? Did she ever actually do that? New kitchen, shopping hauls, swipe ups.
Shopping for pelicans, lounge wear, chunky knuckle jumpers, tacky rings, 55 inch tellys... Definitely tightening belts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure she said the other day, in another Q&A, that she couldn’t afford not to work as their mortgage was so much !
And then days later, she says life too short and bins off both jobs ??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow....what an example to set for her kids. Got the attention span of a gnat, can’t stick to anything or even hold down a part time job.
Spoiled brat who still hasn’t matured into an adult.
Blaming TROLLS and still not recognising she is creator of her own destiny. F£&@ing grow up Rebecca, you’re well past your sell by date😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Buuurtie’s off the tit and my rowing machines tit! Bikes not much good too, so only a peloton Will do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sure she said the other day, in another Q&A, that she couldn’t afford not to work as their mortgage was so much !
And then days later, she says life too short and bins off both jobs ??
She can’t keep up with her own lies. She never had a real job, all she was doing was Arbonne. She obviously expected that all the sheep would just lap it up and start buying from her and be clamouring to join her team.... it never happened so she’s had a strop and jacked it in. That and the fact that the ASA have had a word with her, we have a typical Rebecca Meldrum tantrum!!!!!!!!

So what do we think the next ridiculous scam will be? I think she will try to do something fitness/weight loss related..... I wouldn’t be surprised if she started doing the bloody Keytones sachets or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unless she did start doing social media for Meldrum House as we thought and they sacked her pretty quickly. Either that or it was just Arbonne. Not a real job either way. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 9
Tightening her belt but wants the bike, went off to do “online shopping” AKA screenshotting shite that she doesn’t buy but aff links so other suckers buy it for her pennies! Someone needs to slap her with a fish! She has no clue!!!

Reactions: 13
Unless she did start doing social media for Meldrum House as we thought and they sacked her pretty quickly. Either that or it was just Arbonne. Not a real job either way. She’s a joke.
I personally don’t believe she ever had an actual real part time job.

but if she did - how mortifying for her that she lasted a few weeks before She either quit or was sacked...?!

so either way, wether she made up the job or wether it was real - the outcome is nothing but another embarrassing moment to add to her growing collection.

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell. One early night and I miss the Beggy party on tattle! So She can live without her fizzy sticks. What next?!
Imagine her CV 🤣

• Haha
So she is opting to ”tighten their belts” rather than do a part time job that she doesn’t enjoy. In principle this is fine and is totally what we did when I wanted to get out of teaching BUT she then makes a mockery of this statement by ordering a tit ton of stuff online and AF linking it. So which is it Rebecca ? Tighten belts or buying belts......and shoes......and jumpers ....and lounge wear and the list could go on

So she is opting to ”tighten their belts” rather than do a part time job that she doesn’t enjoy. In principle this is fine and is totally what we did when I wanted to get out of teaching BUT she then makes a mockery of this statement by ordering a tit ton of stuff online and AF linking it. So which is it Rebecca ? Tighten belts or buying belts......and shoes......and jumpers ....and lounge wear and the list could go on
She doesn’t know the meaning of “tightening the belts”
she’s utterly clueless about every aspect of money, managing finances, working, budgeting. She hasn’t got a bloody clue about any of it.

When she was on stories last night, why was she wearing her rancid dog walking old lady fleece and that germ infested buff around her neck? What on Earth is going on with her recently? She looks rough as tit and she’s always wearing these bizzare clothes. Obviously yes, wear that get up outdoors to walk the dog or whatever but why does she keep it all on indoors? She looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
If she had been smart, she could have used home workouts, gone at it with a passion and started selling Beachbody.

Maybe she will bring out a sequel to her bestselling book🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For anyone new here, she was dropped by Tropics. She didn’t leave them because they didn’t support her. She wasn’t getting trolled. People raised genuine concerns with companies she has worked with due to her racist behaviour. She had a main scandal where she left a comment in about looking like murderous racists in birthday vlog (and he behaviour when she was told this was wrong) that quite rightly caused a huge backlash. She has also used casual racism describing her dogs stinky matted over grown fur like the hair of people of colour. When these things are pointed out to her, she gets angry rather than accepting the guidance, educating herself and trying to grow. When faced with this level of racism, stupidity and down right arrogance, brands don’t want to work with her. In fact most conscientious companies wouldn’t want their brand anywhere near an ignorant racist. It’s not trolling, it’s not ‘not supporting’ Beggy through trolling, it’s a business decision to walk away from a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
H
If she had been smart, she could have used home workouts, gone at it with a passion and started selling Beachbody.

HAHAHAHA!!
I’m sure her Pulitzer Prize is in the post....

Bertie & Me
Everyday activities to do with your dog. A book to keep forever.

Page 1: show your dog more physical affection than you have ever shown your husband. Even when it borders on beastiality. Make sure you film that tit and upload to Instagram. Stare at the camera like you are high on crack and repeatedly kiss the dog.

Page 2: hold your dog like it’s a child, flash dogs genitalia to camera, allow dog to rub its genitals and hole all over you

Page 3: talk about the dog with more interest and more enthusiasm than you have ever used when talking about any of your 3 human children.

• Haha
  • Heart

I can see the book titles now

How to get three chins
How to laugh at racist comments
Living in peace with an angry ghost
Making love to your dog 101
How to lose a job in ten days
Spiritual ways to ignore your children

• Haha
  • Heart
No more velevetisers this week Beggy? Has working on the pelican chin of dreams stopped? This woman can’t stick to anything 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.