Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Failed at Tropics, now Arbonne have dropped her.

What's next? Mooncups by Beggy? Enter BEGS2021 for 10% off xoxo
Right let’s start a pool. What’s next for Meldrum?

- Herbalife
-keytones
-nu skin/lumi
- slimming world/weight watchers
-Younique

what else...?!!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine it - she’s been unceremoniously dumped by so many brands now. I’m mortified for her. What is she thinking that’s going to happen here?! Like, take the bleeping hint Rebecca!!!!!!! No matter what she tries, what bogus scheme she signs up for - the end result will always be the same. Just give up. It’s beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt she made many sales or recruited a ‘team’ so she’s been dropped. She must be in panic mode as I do think she needs the cash to pay the bills, idiot!!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s going to go straight for the Onlyfans account. For those who like a bit of raunch, with added mutt (the prince himself)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Right let’s start a pool. What’s next for Meldrum?

- Herbalife
-keytones
-nu skin/lumi
- slimming world/weight watchers
-Younique

what else...?!!!
My votes for Nu Skin

she’s fine slimming world/weigh watchers before and failed
Who would take make up advice from her 🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like it! Wow. Wonder if they got complaints about associating with her.
No no no
The ASA had enough reports.. she continuously put posts up containing air shite products , she kept pushing this bundle pack of laxatives for +£200, there was no mention on either page that she was a rep (there wasn’t when the complaints were made), she was hiding the fact that she was a saleswomen of some shite mlm product , she was trying to promote it by making out that it’s some amazing new product that she’s just found and she’s loving. It was underhand and if you ask me, illegal. If she had put the word “AD” visibly on every bleeping story that contained Arborne then she wouldn’t be in this mess.

The ASA have finally done their job, they have reprimanded a stupid little girl who’s tried over and over again to play the system.

The fact that she is trying to make out that “it wasn’t giving her joy” is just bleeping embarrassing.

GROW UP YOU PETULANT CHILD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.