Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lee is due to head offshore this will be the last few days of freedom for her so she will be grieving the fact that she will need to parent for the next few weeks.

The videos did make me feel really uneasy like most of you. She's not in her happy place no matter how much she preaches otherwise.
Lee is back offshore already.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s already gone off shore.
Ah yes so be will. I'm getting my dates wrong - the creepy video makes more sense now if she was avoiding the girls too. I watched with the sound off 90% of the time so missed hearing them in the background.

Reactions: 5
Lee’s watching those videos wondering why the Clydesdale gets more action than he does.

she’s absolutely manic right now need this, need that, goals for yuuurrr, must get tit ton of money, top three Christmas gifts, wanking the dog on the stairs, furiously brushing the rat tail extensions that are so so dreamy.

1st Jan, 20 push-ups for a year has stopped already as no video shared yesterday. What a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the shame. I bet Pat was giving it the biggun when he left “oh aye, my peach is famous ya know. Holidays, fridges, see ya witches. I’m off to live the high life”.

Fast forward a few months.
“erm hi boss. It’s Pat. Beggy fucked it. Can I come back please?”

bet his colleagues were chuckling

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine the shame. I bet Pat was giving it the biggun when he left “oh aye, my peach is famous ya know. Holidays, fridges, see ya witches. I’m off to live the high life”.

This has made me laugh probably more than it should have 😂😂😂😂

GUD MORNIN BOSS YA WEE PEACH, YA KEN HOW MA BOSS BABE BELTER WIFE WAS PURE RAKIN IT IN BY WHORING MA WHOLE FAMILY OOT FIR CASH AND FREE POTS OF YOGURT UND SHITE BULKING CERAL, WELL SHE ROYALLY FUCKED THE WHOLE THING UP BY BEING A WEE RACIST SCUMBAG AND NOW A NEED TAE GET MA WEE GINGERY ARSE BACK ONTO A RIG SO MY MURDER HOUSE DISNAE GET REPOSSESSED AND SO A CAN STILL TRY TAE PRETEND AV GOT CASH IN THA BANK AND THAT MA WIFES NO A COMPLETE bleeping HEADCASE, YA KEN AYE? CHEERS YA bleeping EMPLOYMENT PEACH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

GUD MORNIN BOSS YA WEE PEACH, YA KEN HOW MA BOSS BABE BELTER WIFE WAS PURE RAKIN IT IN BY WHORING MA WHOLE FAMILY OOT FIR CASH AND FREE POTS OF YOGURT UND SHITE BULKING CERAL, WELL SHE ROYALLY FUCKED THE WHOLE THING UP BY BEING A WEE RACIST SCUMBAG AND NOW A NEED TAE GET MA WEE GINGERY ARSE BACK ONTO A RIG SO MY MURDER HOUSE DISNAE GET REPOSSESSED AND SO A CAN STILL TRY TAE PRETEND AV GOT CASH IN THA BANK AND THAT MA WIFES NO A COMPLETE bleeping HEADCASE, YA KEN AYE? CHEERS YA bleeping EMPLOYMENT PEACH!
You’re like google translate for wee Pat’s world. You belter babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lee’s watching those videos wondering why the Clydesdale gets more action than he does.

she’s absolutely manic right now need this, need that, goals for yuuurrr, must get tit ton of money, top three Christmas gifts, wanking the dog on the stairs, furiously brushing the rat tail extensions that are so so dreamy.

1st Jan, 20 push-ups for a year has stopped already as no video shared yesterday. What a fud.
I'm just catching up.
I did watch stories and agreeing weird.
Bottom of stairs not natural place to sit unless hiding.
Hes such a big dog.
Is she just attention seeking or mentally unhinged.
I guess Lee going away
Steph expecting with her luxury lifestyle
Sister engaged

All these things push her over the edge .
I don't think the kitchen has brought happiness.
Weird shes not shown utility.
Wonder if new gallery will in hall includes poppy and the dog.

What was the post about money.
Was it on stories couldn't hack the hair extension crap chat they look tit.
I see shes copies some passive aggressive posts from others.

Reactions: 4
Omg just watched the dog stories - she looks deranged! I love my dog and he loves a cuddle, but what is with the creepy filming it and staring at the camera! It’s like she’s replaced her kids with a dog...

Reactions: 9

Holidays, Fridges, See Ya witches 😂😂 this has to make the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I’m on a mission to call my boss an “employment peach” at some point next week. He’ll love it really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree. Wether it’s being done intentionally because she thinks she’s saying “duck you” to tattle or if she’s doing it because she’s unwell in some way it’s all really quite sad. I’ve said it before but she is consumed by this forum. The whole family are obsessed with tattle. It’s actually very worrying behaviour. Lee. & Rebecca are on this forum constantly, karen cannon is forever coming on here under various usernames and posting about her other daughter on here, posting private family photos of her other daughter’s engagement- like, honest to God, what planet are these people on?!!!!! The level of obsession is scary. It must be all that Rebecca & lee and Karen talk about. What a pathetic way to live, utterly obsessed by a website but constantly trying to pretend that they aren’t bothered even through at this point we all know they are obsessed with it!!!! They are a bunch of complete weirdos.
I believe it’s both! It’s definitely intentional as she looks at his junk and then holds him in place looking smug at the camera but equally this is very strange behaviour thus making her not well. Awful way to use an animal.

Reactions: 13
there’s a few accounts that are constantly viewing this thread, never post on it but view this thread on a daily basis, and that I’m 99.9% sure are lee & Rebecca.
My account could look like this🙈 I have this on my phone and pop on whenever I'm scrolling. I don't use FB and have very few I follow on Instagram as I refuse to support these 'influencers'. This is my source of entertainment 😂😂

Reactions: 16
My account could look like this🙈 I have this on my phone and pop on whenever I'm scrolling. I don't use FB and have very few I follow on Instagram as I refuse to support these 'influencers'. This is my source of entertainment 😂😂
haha nah, there’s 3 accounts specifically that are obviously them. I’m not going to name them but it’s blatantly obvious who they are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg just watched the dog stories - she looks deranged! I love my dog and he loves a cuddle, but what is with the creepy filming it and staring at the camera! It’s like she’s replaced her kids with a dog...
That's what I was thinking, all my animals love a cuddle but I couldn't imagine setting up a camera just to take a video of me cuddling them 🤣

Reactions: 10
Me too. I used to read books of an evening and now I read these forums lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never commented before as everyone else vocalises my thoughts far better, but those videos with the dog are really worrying. That is not normal behaviour!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.