Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ohyes thank you!!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†she has no clue how ridiculous she looks... Living her teeny tiny self with no self worth, value, help to anyone... And she posted the # bekindšŸ˜† biggest saddest waste of internet space... But such a shame for her forecaster as yr 2021 female role modelšŸ˜£

Reactions: 7
@ohyes thank you!!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†she has no clue how ridiculous she looks... Living her teeny tiny self with no self worth, value, help to anyone... And she posted the # bekindšŸ˜† biggest saddest waste of internet space... But such a shame for her forecaster as yr 2021 female role modelšŸ˜£
Ha ha, no problem, my pleasure šŸ˜„ and yeah, she looks absolutely ridiculous šŸ„“

Reactions: 1
Just put the shitting heating on. I donā€™t need to fork out for thermals cuz Iā€™m not a cheap scab and I heat my home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just put the shitting heating on. I donā€™t need to fork out for thermals cuz Iā€™m not a cheap scab and I heat my home.
Yeah itā€™s weird. I would rather put my heating on and walk around my house in normal clothes than 20 million layers. But who knows what goes through Beggyā€™s head šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Yeah itā€™s weird. I would rather put my heating on and walk around my house in normal clothes than 20 million layers. But who knows what goes through Beggyā€™s head šŸ™„
Well thereā€™s nothing between her ears now is there, sheā€™s hardly the brains of Banchory! Weā€™re lucky she remembers her name to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She honestly sees the buff as a status symbol? Didnā€™t realise being a riggers wife made you fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion Mrs Meldrum: never mind thread #101 itā€™s time for her to go in Room 101!

Reactions: 4
If sheā€™s coated in layers I can only feel for her kids.
Remember the time they were always ill?

Reactions: 9
Oh I donā€™t know, it probably still is quite flattering as Bex is nowhere near getting it right .. Doesnā€™t say much about Rebeccaā€™s self esteem however, if she has latched on so firmly to someone elseā€™s look.
But it is pretty lazy, content is literally your job and to steal your styling from someone else
She must have just thought CLTS had her tit together and thatā€™s the lifestyle Bex then wanted for herself as Ibiza was the height of her meltdown period wasnt it?
Who are the two guys??
Some arbonne scammers who have managed to scam enough people out of their money to be considered ā€œsuccessfulā€ but really are just lying robbing cocunts

Reactions: 6
I quite like the set actually... but not enough to spend Ā£120 for the bundle. šŸ™„

What!!! I actually like them and Iā€™m lookin for thermals....as Iā€™m helpin with alpacas so actually out in the cold for hours!
I thought Ā£9.99 was bad haha when I know I can get a 2 pack for Ā£7 in b&m but donā€™t have small (menā€™s lol) at the moment!

Reactions: 1
did you get to the bottom of why we can exchange direct messages on here??
Don't know if I discuss this.
I've gone radio silent on the topic as last time I got:
1.a punishment for derailing the thread (although I've seen others discuss similar on threads)
2. A punishment for @ admin

But no, there was no resolution. Despite all settings being correct, I still can't dm you!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.