Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #101 so what’s new? Catch up with a brew, plenty to chew but not Bertie boy, he rolled in fox poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God she must absolutely stink with alllll those layers on! Especially after all the walking and press ups and those matted rats tails. She really has let herself go 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh yes it's nice..... But £120.00!??who pays that!??
I highly doubt she’s paid that herself... wasn’t there a time when one of her friends gifted her gymshark leggings? She would only buy the eBay ones herself (cue aff link), she’d never splurge on gymshark.

Reactions: 4
Either a story from before he left or he might have been sent home. There are heaps of Corona cases offshore just now and the contacts are being taken off so could be that.

Reactions: 1
The squirrels playing have been the only thing not faked, forced or set up on her Instagram in years. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s having a mental breakdown over not being able to show the girls hence showing that bloody dog all the time! I still find it funny that she blanks out their faces yet they’ve already been plastered everywhere we all know what they look like you div 🤣

Reactions: 11
Nice boot to the head there for the absolute beaut bobby dazzler Prince Bertie bad boy F1 cockapoo of dreams.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.