Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stonehaven is in Aberdeenshire the same as she is. Residents of Aberdeenshire just can’t go into Aberdeen city just now as that’s got it’s own council area

Those boots. Come on Pinocchio you know well they are still available those disgusting looking moon boots
What a bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stonehaven is in Aberdeenshire the same as she is. Residents of Aberdeenshire just can’t go into Aberdeen city just now as that’s got it’s own council area

Those boots. Come on Pinocchio you know well they are still available those disgusting looking moon boots
£320 for those?!!!!!!!!!!!! Well guess that’s what old narrow footbed got her for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her hot chocolate is definitely shop bought...from the lovely coffee shop across from where she is sitting. Lying about taking a flask then Beggy or is that just for the girls?

Reactions: 10
I wonder does He know what fast paced actually means ?

also those boots are fugly, whether you are a skier or mountain dweller or not. Were the previously kindly gifted ?

Reactions: 9
More tax payers money being pissed up against the wall on ugly moon boots now 🙄 She really is such an old woman lol.

Reactions: 4
My account could look like this🙈 I have this on my phone and pop on whenever I'm scrolling. I don't use FB and have very few I follow on Instagram as I refuse to support these 'influencers'. This is my source of entertainment 😂😂
Same 🙈🙈 I comment more on other threads but tend to use this one to catch up on Beggy as I don’t really follow her on insta any more. It’s no me, Betty! I swear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a lurker on this thread, tend to comment on others, but I have a dog that is slightly larger than hers and if I tried to carry her and rock her like that she'd get really distressed. They're animals not babies. Not to mention that's a really bizarre way to behave with a dog.

Reactions: 16
Same 🙈🙈 I comment more on other threads but tend to use this one to catch up on Beggy as I don’t really follow her on insta any more. It’s no me, Betty! I swear 😂
Haha no, don’t worry, I know! No, it’s 3 very specific accounts.

Reactions: 6
For the blocked bastards. Latest pic of Meldrum with her new hair and lenseless glasses, having a good eye duck.
A665B930-847D-42BC-9DD8-597D11C9C9C6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m just back from Stonehaven beach and harbour, luckily I didn’t see Beggy while I was there 😅
I was there earlier this afternoon too but didn’t spy her in the wild either!

Reactions: 5

She'll be linking them now you've found them! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like a detective , the more I look at this the clearer it becomes...rebeggar is being influenced and literally every decision she makes is to try to become more like Chloe loves to shop!!!! Ring/hair/new smile/jacket/ literally the same dog everything!
They both went on that wanky press trip to promote Lexus! Lisa Prideaux's hubby took the piss out of Beggy's posing in the bath!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wouldn’t know what a vegan meal plan was if it slapped her in the face 🤣
Could you imagine her meal plan..

tit Chips
• Chickpea Salad of Dreams
• White Bread

And repeat
The protein powders taste like tit! I did Arbonne briefly last year. Biggest waste of money ever

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.