Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest vlog... 11:32
Folds her clothes then throws them into a heap on the bed
If that isn't an analogy perfectly fitting the Meldrum brand I don't know what is

Reactions: 12
50B52547-EAE3-4114-8587-7447EF534519.jpeg

Oh Rebby, your husband is a rock... with no balls :m

And I’ve heard scammer mum are by far the best management around.... do you know them? ?

Reactions: 12
Now come on surely we don't expect her to clean and tidy properly, she's far too busy pottering, mooching and begging for that! Deleting and blocking on Instagram is a full time job people, not forgetting the days when she can't fob the kids off elsewhere and has to have a mum day! You're all just jealous of her 5 hundred ugly coats and 28 #gifted Next granny jumpers!!

Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest vlog...

So it was an undeclared advert for pizza express??
Not had chance see vlog yet. Grumpy crying baby
If they mentioned meercat meals then we should complain to asa and cma.

Kate did 1 vlog and couple of squares

But her squares clearly labelled ad.

I guess reb will say shes maybe made a boob.

Or retrospect change description days later to ad.

Reactions: 3
Any technology minded folk know if she could have doctored those questions?! They are all suspiciously close to what has been discussed on tattle recently and her answers all show her in a good light.
It’s all bullshit anyway.
She’s so transparent!

Any technology minded folk know if she could have doctored those questions?! They are all suspiciously close to what has been discussed on tattle recently and her answers all show her in a good light.
She’s so transparent!
Easily!
Lee could simply have asked every single one from his account letting her answer whatever she wants haha

Reactions: 11
She’s so transparent!
Of course she can. Lee could ask her and she just posts the question it doesn’t actually state who asked the q

Easily!
Lee could simply have asked every single one from his account letting her answer whatever she wants haha
Haha yep great minds think alike or don’t get sucked into the edgy way of deceit

Reactions: 6
She’s so transparent!
I’m guessing she’s probably got Lee to send in the questions from his page as it doesn’t show the viewer who the questions are from on that feature, the only way to know who they are from is if she tagged the sender of the messages in the response to the question. The one about the holidays... of course she hasn’t booked anything she’s waiting for more #gifted holidays she’s not spending her own ‘dolla’

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me if someone as narcissistic as her would have a couple of fake accounts on Insta herself to help boost follower engagement, some of the ones who jump to her defence constantly look very suspicious!

Interesting that she claimed someone asked her about her lips.

Reactions: 7
From her latest insta post- baby chicken nugget can potter now too! So proud!

Reactions: 4
I have multiple Instagram accounts.... I’m 1/10th of the scammer Rebz is.

But if anyone is looking for some quality Lino for the gaff or wanted their car washed of an evening ?

Use my discount code

ShouldHaveContactedSpecSaversBeforeGoingWithFlorry10
NoSpon
NoFreeSpecs
FailedBlaggerNugget

@McChickenLegend
Every day pottering and mooching with mini nugget ? I cannie wait!!

Reactions: 7
Interesting that she claimed someone asked her about her lips.
It’s lies, she’s just trying to shut us down on here because we were literally talking about it yesterday. She can’t stand it that she can’t silence us on here so she indirectly addresses us on her insta ??

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but Rebecca no. You do not have a great management team. It’s criminal the advice they’re giving you when your wage supports those three lovely little girls. They are willing to run your social media into the ground with totally unauthentic ads, to line THEIR pockets. If they had even a shred of decency they’d have recommended you had an ad break after DLP fiasco.
Trust me. That is not management. It’s greed.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.